Why do men..... ?

Well... I'm not here for your amusement and entertainment that's for sure ChrisL -

Trying to place people on the defensive is an interesting tactic - especially in light of the fact that I have answered and/or addressed most if not all of the questions you already have asked me!

I mean, it's not like I'm making shit up. I'm directly addressing things you post about and asking why and how. Unlike you and some of your cohorts who would tell me I look like I have AIDS or that I've been "ridden hard and put away wet?" :D Lol.

.... there are many ways to get nasty... some stick the knife in directly, some more slowly and with a smile.....

No, the point is, you get angry with me for asking you questions about things you post and then make shit up, etc. I seem to remember that I really didn't even know you when you started a thread about me in the Flame Zone. Now, you probably shouldn't go there.

I'm not angry. I'm just not going to answer to you unless I want to.....

Yeah I have done a lot of things on here while drunk or just to be crazy/stupid.
that's the beauty of a board like this.....

Anyways, if a poster makes threads and/or comments that I find curious and contradictory to the values they claim to espouse, then I am most definitely going to be bringing it up. :D There is nothing wrong with that, and also I've been told that you need to have "thick skin" to participate in this forum. You or anyone else is not "immune" to tough questioning tactics when you put yourself out there like that.

Why wouldn't you want to answer? You seem to want to know what everyone else is thinking. You claim it is something that you want to discuss. So, let's discuss. Why do you care what other men think or do and why start a thread (s) about highly sexual content? Is this about just "teasing" or something else?

Why wouldn't you want to answer? You seem to want to know what everyone else is thinking. You claim it is something that you want to discuss. So, let's discuss. Why do you care what other men think or do and why start a thread (s) about highly sexual content? Is this about just "teasing" or something else?

I care what all people think. I'm curious. I think sex is interesting.
It's about having fun - that can be anything from being very frank, to joking to whatever.
Like I said, I have said this and more in many other places on the forum.....

I care what all people think. I'm curious. I think sex is interesting.
It's about having fun - that can be anything from being very frank, to joking to whatever.
Like I said, I have said this and more in many other places on the forum.....

Hmm. Delta says the same thing. ;)

I can deal with certain kinds of irresponsibility. But that's me. I understand why most women would want a stable and responsible man... in all ways....
except when they go get used by all of the other ones.

And how many women do you suppose do that?
depends on whether it is fashionable or not.

Does it?
yes; women can be such "slaves to fashion".

More generalizations.

pEACE-peace-out-dogs-15616395-792-792.jpg

Forum List

Back