Why do libs have a special hatred for Glenn Beck?

Sooooo shithead, tell us based on your experiences with Rush why liberals are dead on about him being evil.....tell us, idiot.

Wow, a ton of third-grade name-calling and a straw man, all in two little posts!

"Why liberals are dead-on about him being evil"? Holy crap, two straw men in one freakin' sentence!

I don't think he's evil. Never said he was.

I've never heard a liberal say he was evil.

You're trying WAY too hard here.

If you think these people help conservatism, then be happy!

his infantile avie matches his infantile debating skillz :lol:

The dittoheads just get so freakin' angry.

Creepy, huh?

Conservatives were angry and outraged when CBS crossed the line to treason when they used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election but gradually they let it go. Lefties never let go of their hatred. They even support several left wing tax exempt propaganda networks like Media Matters dedicated to analyzing (ONLY) conservative speech and spinning selected cherry picked sentences to left wing blog sites. Left wingers are constantly at war with information.

A lot of what psychologists call projection (accusing others of what oneself is guilty of) going on is this post. Righties pouring out their hatred for President Obama and liberals in a post wondering why "libs hate Glenn Beck so much".
Got to love the irony!

2 shitheads that use the same tactics of smoke and mirrors, and duck and dive to hide their ignorance.....also in love, typical.

Make a claim then claim people are mean to you so you won't defend your claim.....thus claiming superior intelligence, what a joke.

Wow, a ton of third-grade name-calling and a straw man, all in two little posts!

"Why liberals are dead-on about him being evil"? Holy crap, two straw men in one freakin' sentence!

I don't think he's evil. Never said he was.

I've never heard a liberal say he was evil.

You're trying WAY too hard here.

If you think these people help conservatism, then be happy!

his infantile avie matches his infantile debating skillz :lol:

The dittoheads just get so freakin' angry.

Creepy, huh?

Last edited:
I don't have a special hatred for Glenn Beck. I just think he's nuts. I think he should continue to say whatever he wants. Doesn't bother me a bit. He does all the damage to himself anyway.

They hate hearing the truth about their favorite politicians.....
Most likely none of them that gripe about him have ever really listened to him.
But then, they wouldn't believe anything he says anyway......

What, that they're communists for passing the Pub plan for health reform, or raising taxes 4% on the bloated rich? Endless fear mongering twaddle for ignorant hater dupes only.

2 shitheads that use the same tactics of smoke and mirrors, and duck and dive to hide their ignorance.....also in love, typical.

Make a claim then claim people are mean to you so you won't defend your claim.....thus claiming superior intelligence, what a joke.

Okay, let's recap. I don't think I'll let you play this game. I said this:

I suspect the American Left has long since figured out that people like Beck, Palin, Bachmann, Levin, Savage, Hannity and even Limbaugh are a net positive for their side.

And you responded with this:

Sooooo shithead, tell us based on your experiences with Rush why liberals are dead on about him being evil.....tell us, idiot.

Not one, but two straw men. I didn't come within 50 miles of saying "Rush is evil", and that is clearly not a term used by the Left. So you just tried this rather than having a mature conversation or debate.

I would be disappointed, but I know your history of this kind of thing.

Would you like to rephrase that question as if you were a mature adult?

Last edited:
They hate hearing the truth about their favorite politicians.....
Most likely none of them that gripe about him have ever really listened to him.
But then, they wouldn't believe anything he says anyway......

What ‘truth’ is that?

Obama is a communist? He was born in Kenya? He’s a Muslim? He was responsible for the December 2007 recession? He’s a racist?

The fact is Beck and his ilk make their millions selling lies about Obama to the gullible partisan right, if they start telling the truth they can kiss their Obama meal ticket good-bye.

I am upset by FOX' decision to shitcan Beck. He could be relied upon to say something crazy just about every day.

Nutters think we don't listen to Rush and Beck......and Levin and Church and Wilkow and Hannity........but we do. Especially those of us who frequent message boards. We do it so we can know what you assholes will say before you say it.

Here is some advice, nutters. If the statement you are reacting to has a question mark at the end.....it means the person asking does not know the answer.....or thinks you are too stupid to recognize the fact that he/she is calling you stupid.

Why do libs have a special hatred for Glenn Beck?

You mean....besides that burnout encouraging others, to do what he doesn't......

gbuAdvert.jpg

Ramblings of a MADMAN!

I am upset by FOX' decision to shitcan Beck. He could be relied upon to say something crazy just about every day.

Nutters think we don't listen to Rush and Beck......and Levin and Church and Wilkow and Hannity........but we do. Especially those of us who frequent message boards. We do it so we can know what you assholes will say before you say it.

....And, then, your favorite-nutjobs....

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
516.gif
528.gif

Here is some advice, nutters. If the statement you are reacting to has a question mark at the end.....it means the person asking does not know the answer.....

Bullshit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48iRQQG-5dM]Glenn Beck- Obama is a Racist - YouTube[/ame]​

Liberals love Glenn Beck. He gives them an out to not take Republicans seriously. He's only one man with his idiosyncrasies and his faults and his message, so since he has a big fan base it's easy to dismiss the right by proxy (Glenn Beck). The same thing happens with Limbaugh and Hannity and O'Reilly and any other visible and "controversial" conservative pundit. This isn't a knock against Beck, BTW. It's that liberals like to obsess and fall in love with individuals over ideas (see: Obama) and they think we're the same way. That's why they figure our beliefs about the size and scope of government are bunk. They figure we're just drinking the Kool-Aid of some pundit a la Beck instead of actually believing in it.

Liberals love Glenn Beck. He gives them an out to not take Republicans seriously.

Actually....he's one, of MANY.....

....Award-Winning Republicans!!

2010-06_beck-224x300.jpg

"Is he insane, stupid or just a clever cynic manipulating the public in pursuit of a buck? We think that Glenn Beck, who hosts a syndicated radio talk show and a televised counterpart on Fox News, is all three. Whatever the case, Beck is certainly an ugly, misshapen blob who spews out hate and misinformation that’s poisoning how Americans think and thereby weakening our country."

Forum List

Back