Why Do Libs Fail At Talk Radio?

Why do Conservatives fall on their asses when they try to compete on late night TV and other forms of media. I can name you several lib TV shows that get great ratings.. Hmm can you name anyone big that isnt on Fox News or isnt named RUSH "Pill Popping" Limbaugh? :rolleyes:

Then why do liberals fall on their asses when they try to compete with conservatives on talk radio?

You want to show us the ratings books in markets where liberal and conservative talkshows go head-to-head? Didn't think so.

Dead Air Amercia was to be the answer to Rush and Sean

When they will they answer them? Last I checked they went bankrupt.

That happens to a radio network when they do not have listeners, ad revenue, and can't pay their operating costs

Is this another vast right wing conspiracy BP?

He's going to show you how Randi Rhodes used to beat Rush Limbaugh in an ultra-liberal part of Florida.

He'll probably mention that Franken used to beat O'Reilly in NYC.

As if the only talk radio listeners are from NYC and liberal areas in Florida :rolleyes:

The number of markets libs are successful you can count on one hand

Dead Air Amercia will be history soon, and libs will whine even louder

Bingo!

If liberal talk radio had the potential Bullypulpit seems to think it does - we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm not trying to play partisan politics here - I think Ed Shultz and Mike Malloy are excellent radio hosts. I listen to them when I can. The problem is that outside of those two, liberal talk radio is crap. Hate Sean and Rush all you want, but you have to admit they're both damn good at their jobs.

Bingo!

If liberal talk radio had the potential Bullypulpit seems to think it does - we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm not trying to play partisan politics here - I think Ed Shultz and Mike Malloy are excellent radio hosts. I listen to them when I can. The problem is that outside of those two, liberal talk radio is crap. Hate Sean and Rush all you want, but you have to admit they're both damn good at their jobs.

I'm not a Rush fan, truly detest Michael Savage, but they are good at generating talk, which is what their jobs are about.

Bingo!

Libs will never understand people do not want endless hate sprewing from their radios. that is why most liberal radio is pure shit

Libs will never understand people do not want endless hate sprewing from their radios. that is why most liberal radio is pure shit

I think that I know what you mean. I listen to Savage for comic relief. It is like watching a chilled throw a temper tantrum. One can’t help but look (listen) and shake his head.

I think that I know what you mean. I listen to Savage for comic relief. It is like watching a chilled throw a temper tantrum. One can’t help but look (listen) and shake his head.

As on the left - we have our kooks

Savage is a BIG kook

Some do, ala Michael Savage. On the other hand, he does manage to get through issues that are of interest to many, thus his ratings.

Some do, ala Michael Savage. On the other hand, he does manage to get through issues that are of interest to many, thus his ratings.

I suppose. I sort of agree that we should tighten our border. Perhaps we should have English as an official language. I strongly disagree with him on his notion of the “American culture”. Anyway, he strikes me as a political Jerry Springer. The winner is the person who can shout down the other person. He does not give those callers who disagree with him adequate time to explain their positions before he screams and hangs up un them and continues to insult them – a really classy guy. LOL.

I suppose. I sort of agree that we should tighten our border. Perhaps we should have English as an official language. I strongly disagree with him on his notion of the “American culture”. Anyway, he strikes me as a political Jerry Springer. The winner is the person who can shout down the other person. He does not give those callers who disagree with him adequate time to explain their positions before he screams and hangs up un them and continues to insult them – a really classy guy. LOL.

I don’t think that it is so much that they are correct – they aren’t – or that people agree with them. I think that conservative talk shows are popular because of the charisma of the specific host. Some people find their niche and some people don’t. It is their schtick. I doubt that Dr. Laura can to what Rush does. I doubt that Rush can do what Dr. Laura does. They just happen to find their thing. I like Al Franken’s books and I’m sorry that he does not have the listening audience for radio. Perhaps he will try television.

I don’t think that it is so much that they are correct – they aren’t – or that people agree with them. I think that conservative talk shows are popular because of the charisma of the specific host. Some people find their niche and some people don’t. It is their schtick. I doubt that Dr. Laura can to what Rush does. I doubt that Rush can do what Dr. Laura does. They just happen to find their thing. I like Al Franken’s books and I’m sorry that he does not have the listening audience for radio. Perhaps he will try television.

Rush and Sean do well because they tell the truth about what is going on in DC and the world

All libs do is whine, bitch, and moan about how rotten things are

Frankin was a dumbass on the air - a miserable failure. Much like the Dead Air Network he once worked for

Rush and Sean do well because they tell the truth about what is going on in DC and the world

All libs do is whine, bitch, and moan about how rotten things are

Frankin was a dumbass on the air - a miserable failure. Much like the Dead Air Network he once worked for

Whatever. I loved it when Bill (hypocrite) O'Reilly lost his cool with Al Franklin and said, “Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.” That was great. What class. See. It is not that they are right. It is that they are entertaining.

Forum List

Back