Why Do Libs Fail At Talk Radio?

"Logic and Mr. Limbaugh" is another good book.

http://www.opencourtbooks.com/books_n/logic_and_mr_limbaugh.htm

Logic and Mr. Limbaugh is both an entertaining introduction to the elements of logic and a serious critique of the practical logic of a major conservative propagandist. Perkins takes 50 examples of logical reasoning from Limbaugh's statements, identifies the logical arguments, and points out the fallacies.

A couple of other good books are [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Do-As-Say-Not-Hypocrisy/dp/0385513496]Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy[/ame] by Peter Schweizer and [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Moore-Big-Stupid-White/dp/0060763957]Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man[/ame] by David T. Hardy and Jason Clarke. Good reads both. ;)

people dont hate liberal ideas, they hate the hatred spewed about america, and anyone who disagrees with them. Now some conservative shows, are very mean, but atleast they make a point. Hating america and conservatives is not a view point. Now somelike i just said, some conservatives are very mean, and name call, and say liberals (all kinds of things), but no american wants to hear how terrible their country is. And, I think most americans, like conservative radio because it has a point that people agree about, and there are some conservative hosts, agree or not, that make some good points.
A couple of other good books are Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy by Peter Schweizer and Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man by David T. Hardy and Jason Clarke. Good reads both. ;)

eople dont hate liberal ideas, they hate the hatred spewed about america, and anyone who disagrees with them.

Really?

Look around at this forum. In pretty much every thread I see some douchebag or another saying "omg leftists are all evil, stupid, incompetent, wrong, etc, etc".

Hating america and conservatives is not a view point.

Most liberals don't think that way. Some do, for sure, just as there are conservatives like RSR who are unthinking drones.

Now somelike i just said, some conservatives are very mean, and name call, and say liberals (all kinds of things), but no american wants to hear how terrible their country is.

I am an American, and if it is terrible, I want to hear it. I value the truth, and perhaps I am naive enough to think others value it as well.

And, I think most americans, like conservative radio because it has a point that people agree about, and there are some conservative hosts, agree or not, that make some good points.

I have never, ever, heard one good point from conservative radio or television.

Im talking about air america, and ive listened to it. So i can speak to what i call their anger, and their lack of being entertaining. Im not for anyone on this board, calling anyone names, and im not happy when i do it either. I am very critical of myself in every thing i do.

Oh, and let me be clear, I think their are two kinds of people in the democratic party, liberals, and democrats. Liberals, extreme, they hate anyone who disagrees with them, and america. And then their are democrats who love america but simply and passionately disagree with republicans and conservatives but are honest, hard working and good people, and I want those type of people running your party.

As far as america goes, it is not terrible, no more so then any other country truth is, it is one thing to acknowledge america mistakes and wrong actions, but i dont wanna obsess on it. Overall, I think the good out weights the bad, I disagree with people who say we cant acknowledge the bad.

Ive heard many good points from conservative radio, not all the time, but most, and democrats have good idea, but if your too open minded your brain will fall out, so you can be too close minded, and too open minded with no boundaries.

Its not really a personal issue with you, i'll agree with you where i agree with you, and disagree with you where i disagree with you, but i do respect whatever you have to say.

Really?

Look around at this forum. In pretty much every thread I see some douchebag or another saying "omg leftists are all evil, stupid, incompetent, wrong, etc, etc".

Most liberals don't think that way. Some do, for sure, just as there are conservatives like RSR who are unthinking drones.

I am an American, and if it is terrible, I want to hear it. I value the truth, and perhaps I am naive enough to think others value it as well.

I have never, ever, heard one good point from conservative radio or television.

I think you'll find that in markets where conservative and liberal talkshows go hea to head, the liberal talkers hold their own, and many times beat the conservatives in the ratings. As for Air America, it founded due to a poor business plan, not poor ratings, and they're only one sydicator of liberal talkshows. There is also the Jones Radio Network, and Clear Channel carries a number of them as well. Now that Air America found a new buyer with a solid busness plan, they are doing well in their markets.

Huess what - Dead Air America still has lousy ratings - and they are still losing money

New business plan?

Sounds like the same business plan they always had

No listeners. No sponsors. No money coming in

The tone from Conservatives is that Liberals can't hang on talk radio because Liberal ideas are inferior. I'm not a Liberal, but that assertion is absolutely false.

No. The reason libs fail is all they do is express hate and rage. On Dead Air America you had the hosts express thier hate for Pres Bush by having the sounds of shotguns going off and saying "Take that you little bastard"

Only one example of the "tolerance" of the left

There is a difference between a “lie” and a “mistake”. Okay. Unless you can read one’s mind, it is unlikely that you can state that anyone told a lie. I grant you that point. The same applies to liberal personalities like Al Franken, whose book, “Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot”, is very entertaining and insightful. It exposes many lies – mistakes – made by Rush.

Yea. The libs there is a difference

Libs are the ones who make the mistake

Conservatives are the ones who lie

No. The reason libs fail is all they do is express hate and rage. On Dead Air America you had the hosts express thier hate for Pres Bush by having the sounds of shotguns going off and saying "Take that you little bastard"

Only one example of the "tolerance" of the left

Not exactly. The fact that Liberals are successful in other forms of media prove that their ideas are not necessarily "inferior".

That has nothing to do with my original point whatsoever.

The attitude that because the Liberals don't dominate talk radio, their ideas are less valid is false. Get it?

There ideas are nothing but hate and rage

that is why they fall on their ass

Forum List

Back