Why Do Libs Fail At Talk Radio?

Hey for the most part the conservative talk radio folks are articulate, funny, and have good material-government sucks and so do politicians.

The liberals on the other hand have a problem. The most articulate are angry, at business, the ignorant hordes, and want to give more power to the government, as long as it isn't run by those they disagree with. It's hard to find much to laugh at with that.

You post in old, tiresome, extremist rhetoric. I found Al Franklin, the Emmy Award–winning award-winning satirist and author, to be quite insightful and funny – particularly in his books.

You post in old, tiresome, extremist rhetoric. I found Al Franklin, the Emmy Award–winning award-winning satirist and author, to be quite insightful and funny – particularly in his books.

Books are not talk radio. Bottom line, the topics do not make good radio. For the most part, I don't listen to radio much, my hearing precludes it. But I've read enough transcripts to know that too often the left has policies they want their listeners to consider, pretty hard to be in college lecture of poly sci 280 while driving 75 or trying not to rear end the guy in front of you during rush hour.

On the other hand, the right on talk radio is mostly tearing down or being sarcastic about the powers that be. That can be funny.

The liberal media hates "24" - they say it rminds people about the war on terror - smoething Dems keep saying does not exist

I don't know any democrats who say that the war against islamic extremism does not exist. why do you feel compelled to lie like that all the time?

I don't know any democrats who say that the war against islamic extremism does not exist. why do you feel compelled to lie like that all the time?

Pretty Boy Edwards who said the war on terror is a bumber sticker slogan

Dems in DC have removed the war on terror from offical documents

And how Dems want to appease and surrender to terrorists

Pretty Boy Edwards who said the war on terror is a bumber sticker slogan

Dems in DC have removed the war on terror from offical documents

And how Dems want to appease and surrender to terrorists

"the war on terror" IS a bumper sticker slogan. How can you have a war against an emotion?

The war on islamic extremism is real and no democrats want to stop fighting that war.

"the war on terror" IS a bumper sticker slogan. How can you have a war against an emotion?

The war on islamic extremism is real and no democrats want to stop fighting that war.

is that why they want to surrender in Iraq? or redeploy to Okinawa?

is that why they want to surrender in Iraq? or redeploy to Okinawa?

we can't really have an intelligent discussion, you and I, if you continue to misuse the word "surrender". It is the wrong word, and you know it.

I do not want to surrender anything to the enemy.

I want to turn over encampments and military hardware to the legitimate government of Iraq.

And tell me again how a handful of deadender arab sunnis is going to get support from persian shiites in their campaign to defeat and subjegate the entire population - sunni and shiite - of Iraq.

we can't really have an intelligent discussion, you and I, if you continue to misuse the word "surrender". It is the wrong word, and you know it.

I do not want to surrender anything to the enemy.

I want to turn over encampments and military hardware to the legitimate government of Iraq.

And tell me again how a handful of deadender arab sunnis is going to get support from persian shiites in their campaign to defeat and subjegate the entire population - sunni and shiite - of Iraq.

Dems fisrt voted for the war then they are opposed

Yes, the Dems have to push for surrender to appease not only the terrorists but their supporters as well

why would any democrat or any other american for that matter want to "appease the terrorists"? that makes no sense.

I have said over and over again that I want very much to fight the real fight against islamic extremism. You are the one who would ignore the real enemy rather than admit you made a mistake in going into Iraq.

why would any democrat or any other american for that matter want to "appease the terrorists"? that makes no sense.

I have said over and over again that I want very much to fight the real fight against islamic extremism. You are the one who would ignore the real enemy rather than admit you made a mistake in going into Iraq.

Dems have a long history of wanting to appease our enemies. They have not changed even after 9-11

blah blah blah..

same tired old rhetoric.

devoid of facts

casting much heat and no light.

hack.

The history of your party does suck - don't blame you for not wanting to talk about it

my party's history is the history of the 20th century. Every single accomplishement for the betterment of the people of America came from my party. Suffrage, civil rights, minimum wage, worker's rights, environmental laws, medicare, social security, child labor laws.... and your party fought them every step of the way!

my party's history is the history of the 20th century. Every single accomplishement for the betterment of the people of America came from my party. Suffrage, civil rights, minimum wage, worker's rights, environmental laws, medicare, social security, child labor laws.... and your party fought them every step of the way!

The things Dems did very well was to teach people to be dependent on government

That is why we have the "entitlement" mind set from a large portion of the population - and from illegals

Forum List

Back