Why do liberals vote for a criminal?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You are severely fucking mentally retarded. :cuckoo:

You really are commiitted to your lunacy, huh? A correction is an adjustment for overvaluation -- panic selling is selling off stock at any price regardless of valuation over fear the stock will become worthless.

Panic Selling

DEFINITION OF 'PANIC SELLING'

Wide-scale selling of an investment, causing a sharp decline in price. In most instances of panic selling, investors just want to get out of the investment, with little regard for the price at which they sell.

BREAKING DOWN 'PANIC SELLING'

The main problem with panic selling is that investors are selling in reaction to pure emotion and fear, rather than evaluating fundamentals. Almost every market crash is a result of panic selling. Most major stock exchanges use trading curbs and halts to limit panic selling, to allow people to digest any information on why the selling is occurring, and to restore some degree of normalcy to the market.
Only a fucking moron thinks buying and selling stocks isn't gambling. Fundamentals my arse. All transactions on the market are based on fear. Only fucking morons like you think they know where the market is supposed to be. It doesn't matter if it's a 10% sell off or a 90% selloff or a 10% increase or a 90% increase ... it's all based on fear.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh: Just when i think you've reached your apex of stupidity, you raise the roof. You're so fucking insane, you're now arguing with your own source -- investopedia.com.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Your inability to read and understand even basic sentences is on display.
My reading comprehension is just fine. Using your own source (investopedia.com) against you, I showed the definition of panic selling is based on "pure emotion and fear, rather than evaluating fundamentals." Meaning at other times, "evaluating fundamentals" are employed. Being the mentally lazy dumbfuck you are, you disagreed with investopedia.com, idiotically claiming "ALL" sells are panic driven by their definition, as though there are no fundamentals. :cuckoo:

That would be you arguing with your own source.

:dance:
You're still showing your inability to read and comprehend even simple sentences.
Drools the imbecile who's arguing with his own source. :eusa_doh:

Only a fucking moron thinks buying and selling stocks isn't gambling. Fundamentals my arse. All transactions on the market are based on fear. Only fucking morons like you think they know where the market is supposed to be. It doesn't matter if it's a 10% sell off or a 90% selloff or a 10% increase or a 90% increase ... it's all based on fear.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh: Just when i think you've reached your apex of stupidity, you raise the roof. You're so fucking insane, you're now arguing with your own source -- investopedia.com.

My reading comprehension is just fine. Using your own source (investopedia.com) against you, I showed the definition of panic selling is based on "pure emotion and fear, rather than evaluating fundamentals." Meaning at other times, "evaluating fundamentals" are employed. Being the mentally lazy dumbfuck you are, you disagreed with investopedia.com, idiotically claiming "ALL" sells are panic driven by their definition, as though there are no fundamentals. :cuckoo:

You're still showing your inability to read and comprehend even simple sentences.
Still showing your inability to read even simple sentences with comprehension.

You're so fucked in this argument, you're reduced to squawking like a parrot, repeating the same mindless drivel over and over. :lmao:

Here, maybe this will jolt your brain into squawking something different.... the difference between a crash and a correction .... and from your own favorite source, no less....

It is important to note the distinction between a crash and a correction, which can be a bit sticky at times. A correction is supposedly the market's way of slapping some sense into overly enthusiastic investors. As a general rule, a correction should not exceed a 20% loss of value in the market. Surprisingly, some crashes have been erroneously labeled as corrections, including the terrifying crash of 1987. But a "correction," however, should not be labeled as such until the steep drop has halted within a reasonable period.

:dance::dance::dance:

You're so fucked in this argument, you're reduced to squawking like a parrot, repeating the same mindless drivel over and over. :lmao:

Here, maybe this will jolt your brain into squawking something different.... the difference between a crash and a correction .... and from your own favorite source, no less....

It is important to note the distinction between a crash and a correction, which can be a bit sticky at times. A correction is supposedly the market's way of slapping some sense into overly enthusiastic investors. As a general rule, a correction should not exceed a 20% loss of value in the market. Surprisingly, some crashes have been erroneously labeled as corrections, including the terrifying crash of 1987. But a "correction," however, should not be labeled as such until the steep drop has halted within a reasonable period.

:dance::dance::dance:

Still showing your inability to read even simple sentences with comprehension. What a moron.

Poor, demented, loser. Now you're just babbling incoherently following your shock therapy.

Still showing your inability to read even simple sentences with comprehension. What a moron.

Here's rkmbrown, rambling on and on because he got so thoroughly trounced by his own source and can't deal with it.....

Seriously guys, you should stop that. Why do you keep support Hillary? Everyone understands that she is not a real candidate but just a clown planted by Republicans. A person can't be that dumb. She doesn't even know how to use her email properly. Stop trying to dump the Trump and dump Hillary instead. Let's make America a better place together. You talk about Trump way too much. Spend more time on promoting Sanders while you still can.

The far left voted for who they are told to vote for. Look at Obama and his illegal wars, yet the far left still voted for him..

Poor, demented, loser. Now you're just babbling incoherently following your shock therapy.

Here's rkmbrown, rambling on and on because he got so thoroughly trounced by his own source and can't deal with it.....

Your ignorance is still showing. Have an adult explain it to you.

Your ignorance is still showing. Have an adult explain it to you.
1233796371590.gif

Why do liberals vote for a criminal?

Because criminals vote for them - birds of a feather...:lmao:

Virginia Dem Gov: Republicans Must Earn Votes of Criminals
April 25, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
0_1.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and assume that the Party of Criminals will always have an inside track there.

How are Republicans supposed to compete for the votes of criminals against Hillary Clinton... who is a criminal? Or McAuliffe, who could easily have been there too?

Prudential settled the case without admitting wrongdoing, and Mr. McAuliffe was never charged.

Somehow I think Terry has the inside track there too.

Virginia Dem Gov: Republicans Must Earn Votes of Criminals

Yanno............I'm going to figure that the source of stupidity comes from American Jihad (aka American Jackass).

His inside track is the one that connects him into the other right wing idiots on this board as well as the other ones they support for the elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back