Why do liberals undermine our country and culture by supporting Hispanic Nationalism in White Europe

and then let them Vote both in the USA and 'mexico' . That way the Fifth Column of 'mexicans' can vote against the USA and FOR 'MEXICO' interests whenever there is an election either in the USA or 'mexico' Edward .
In theory our genius liberals should’ve adopted Indian Nationalism since our ancestors arguably did far more harm to the Indians than to the Hispanics. But, I guess there just aren’t enough votes in the Indian community.
----------------------------------------------- and i always figure , yeah , the Indians , the Indians were DISPOSSESSED but thats no reason for my kids or future Grandkids to be DISPOSSESSED Edward .
Yes the very concept is so completely absurd that only liberals could embrace it. Imagine turning all the land in the world over to those to whom liberals think it rightly belongs. It’s as if they want to play God and reverse all of human history and set it right according to their prejudices.Perfectly absurd and yet perfectly liberal.
Liberals don't afford the same deal to Europeans.

If they did I would get on board.

Forum List

Back