Why do liberals say secession is TREASON?

The Democrat south tried and failed to destroy the country. Because of that now only a moron sees session as a viable solution to anything unless he wants to start a war.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Lincoln destroyed the country. Secession doesn't "destroy" anything other than a legal fiction.
Like I said you are a bona fide moron

That's about the only argument you have.
That isn't a argument that is a statement of fact.

Your logic is stunning!
Like I said it is a statement of fact. Which word is to big for you to understand?

Lincoln destroyed the country. Secession doesn't "destroy" anything other than a legal fiction.
Like I said you are a bona fide moron

That's about the only argument you have.
That isn't a argument that is a statement of fact.

Your logic is stunning!
Like I said it is a statement of fact. Which word is to big for you to understand?

ROFL! Here's a "statement of fact," for you: you're a jackass.

Suppose the Supreme Court declared secession legal? In fact suppose the Court declared a county could secede from a state a city from a county, and a personal lot from a subdivision, would that improve things?

Since secession is not mentioned in the constitution, the federal courts have no authority to concern themselves with it.. THINK

Suppose the Supreme Court declared secession legal? In fact suppose the Court declared a county could secede from a state a city from a county, and a personal lot from a subdivision, would that improve things?

Since secession is not mentioned in the constitution, the federal courts have no authority to concern themselves with it.. THINK

The same goes for gay marriage. However, the court never fears to tread where it has no business going.

The same goes for gay marriage. However, the court never fears to tread where it has no business going.
Yep like Dred Scott the decision that was in favor of your democrat heroes

Fact is nearly everything the feds do, they are not allowed to do. That's what the tenth amendment means. Almost all issues are supposed to be handled by the states and the states need to say that.

^^^
Not proof.
So the constitution isn't proof.
Your statement is not proof of your claim.
You have no hope of proving that the "powers" reserved to the state and/or the people by 10th amendment refer exclusively to the power to make laws and regulations.
You know this.
Except that is the whole fucking reason for the constitution to tell us what limits on laws and regulations the government has....... common sense
^^^
Not proof
That's the equivlent of sticking your fingers in your ears so the truth can't get in
No. Its telling you that your response does not prove your claim.
You have no hope of proving that the "powers" reserved to the state and/or the people by 10th amendment refer exclusively to the power to make laws and regulations.
You know this

So the constitution isn't proof.
You know this.
Except that is the whole fucking reason for the constitution to tell us what limits on laws and regulations the government has....... common sense
^^^
Not proof
That's the equivlent of sticking your fingers in your ears so the truth can't get in
You know this
Try to keep up any doubt about the legality and intelligence of secession was shown in the negative by the action of democrats when they threw thier fit and started a war to have slaves in the new territory. The rest is moot

You know this.
^^^
Not proof
You know this
Try to keep up any doubt about the legality and intelligence of secession was shown in the negative by the action of democrats when they threw thier fit and started a war to have slaves in the new territory. The rest is moot
^^^
Not proof

^^^
Not proof
You know this
^^^
Not proof
Absolutely it is historical proof .

^^^
Not proof
You know this
^^^
Not proof
I accept your concession of the point.

Of course secession is not mentioned. There was no need, as the Union was clearly to be Perpetual.

You know this
^^^
Not proof
I don't concede to any point since you don't have one

You know this
^^^
Not proof
^^
A lie, on both points.
You made a claim; you have done nothing to soundly support it. Game over.

^^^
Not proof
^^
A lie, on both points.
I have consistently done so . You ignoring it doesn't make it go away

Of course secession is not mentioned. There was no need, as the Union was clearly to be Perpetual.
Their was only 13 states then.

^^^
Not proof
^^
A lie, on both points.
I have consistently done so . You ignoring it doesn't make it go away
I see. Do you lie to your kids like this?

Of course secession is not mentioned. There was no need, as the Union was clearly to be Perpetual.[/
QUOTE] Their was only 13 states then.
Yep and there's only fifty states now.

HAHAHA. Why would anyone think the union was perpetual??? Just a few years before the founders had fought a war to secede from england. That was not perpetual. THINK

Did the signers of the declaration of independence commit treason against England and King George? I'm sure the english considered it treason, but the founders considered it founding a new nation. What you call it depends on where you sit and whether you win or lose.

Forum List

Back