Why do liberals have to make up climate change?

Nice try. Have the doctors, or have they not, found you to be brain dead?

"DEFINITION of 'Revenue' The amount of money that a company actually receives during a specific period, including discounts and deductions for returned merchandise. It is the "top line" or "gross income" figure from which costs are subtracted to determine net income."

It's not a "try," asshole. I understand what words mean, and apparently you don't.

How does that make "revenue" the same as "funding?" Revenue is obtained by selling a product or service. "Funding" is obtained from charity or from the government.

LOL, temper, temper little guy. "The amount of money that a company actually receives during a specific period" is clear, concise and over your head.

Try this one: REVENUE
]Definition income generated from sale of goods or services, or any other use of capital or assets, associated with the main operations of an organization before any costs or expenses are deducted. Revenue is shown usually as the top item in an income (profit and loss) statement from which all charges, costs, and expenses are subtracted to arrive at net income. Also called sales, or (in the UK) turnover.

FUNDING:
1.Providing financial resources to finance a need, program, or project. In general, this term is used when a firm fills the need for cash from its own internal reserves, and the term 'financing' is used when the need is filled from external or borrowed money.
2.Grant of authority to an agency, department, or unit to incur monetary obligations and to pay for them.
3.Transferring ownership of assets to a trust to avoid probate.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/funding.html#ixzz3b14vY

You're only proving my point, numskull. You used the term "funding," not "revenue."

Your really must be brain dead, or a very poor liar - both is a very real likelihood. I suggest you read post 116 very slowly and carefully. Assuming you have before posting above, it's likely both brain dead and mendacious are describe you to a "T".

You're still lying. You claimed FOX news received "funding" from the Koch brothers. You can't seem to decide which side of that issue you're on. Do they receive "funding" or not?

What the fuck is your pretend issue now, Finger-boy? That was my post - what about it?

Whether you believe in climate change or not, there is still one question I would like to ask you.
According to liberals, conservatives deny climate change for one purpose only: to fawn corporations and get a portion of their money.
But what about liberals? What is their motivation according to conservatives? To my mind liberals have no motivation to make up climate change if it really doesn't exist simply because liberal politicians are not getting anything from enterprise 'Climate change'.

940x249xcropped-WP-Web-Banner_Eliot_op.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gZzkl2k5ej.jpg

What a clueless little minion, remind us again how many millions Gore has pocketed since he became the primary climate alarmist. There are hundreds of other examples but I won't spend the time to try to educate the willfully ignorant.

Whether you believe in climate change or not, there is still one question I would like to ask you.
According to liberals, conservatives deny climate change for one purpose only: to fawn corporations and get a portion of their money.
But what about liberals? What is their motivation according to conservatives? To my mind liberals have no motivation to make up climate change if it really doesn't exist simply because liberal politicians are not getting anything from enterprise 'Climate change'.

What a clueless little minion, remind us again how many millions Gore has pocketed since he became the primary climate alarmist. There are hundreds of other examples but I won't spend the time to try to educate the willfully ignorant.

Link?

Link?

Try this one. His net worth is 5,000% higher than when he was in office.

Al Gore Worth 50 Times More Than He Was As Vice President

Link?

Thanks. It doesn't say what you implied at all.

The author of An Inconvenient Truth has swelled his net worth to about $100 million, largely due to his investments in green energy, after being worth less than $2 million during his time as Vice President, The Washington Post reports.

That's big money for the lifelong devotee of environmental responsibility, who in his last year as Vice President only garnered a $181,400 salary. Even the film version of "An Inconvenient Truth," despite being among the top-ten highest grossing documentaries of all time, netted much less than Al Gore earned through investments.
Investments make money. Who knew, right?

Link?

The author of An Inconvenient Truth has swelled his net worth to about $100 million, largely due to his investments in green energy, after being worth less than $2 million during his time as Vice President, The Washington Post reports.

That's big money for the lifelong devotee of environmental responsibility, who in his last year as Vice President only garnered a $181,400 salary. Even the film version of "An Inconvenient Truth," despite being among the top-ten highest grossing documentaries of all time, netted much less than Al Gore earned through investments.

Thanks for the link.

Fourteen green-tech firms in which Gore invested received or directly benefited from more than $2.5 billion in loans, grants and tax breaks, part of President Obama’s historic push to seed a U.S. renewable-energy industry with public money.

Was that what you meant to show us? LOL!

Link?

Thanks for the link.

Fourteen green-tech firms in which Gore invested received or directly benefited from more than $2.5 billion in loans, grants and tax breaks, part of President Obama’s historic push to seed a U.S. renewable-energy industry with public money.

It's what I asked for, yes. And the link it links to sez:

Gore entered the investment world full time by co-founding Generation Investment Management, a London-based investment firm. He was the type of high-profile partner sought by Goldman Sachs executive David Blood, who had headed Goldman’s $325 billion asset management division and was looking to start a new firm. The pair launched GIM in 2004 to back companies focused on sustainability, including clean energy, water scarcity and poverty.

GIM also invested in established companies such as Colgate Palmolive and John Deere, as well as medical technology, Internet and other businesses. Within three years, the firm was managing $1 billion.
Investments make money. Stop the presses.

Link?

Thanks for the link.

Gore entered the investment world full time by co-founding Generation Investment Management, a London-based investment firm. He was the type of high-profile partner sought by Goldman Sachs executive David Blood, who had headed Goldman’s $325 billion asset management division and was looking to start a new firm. The pair launched GIM in 2004 to back companies focused on sustainability, including clean energy, water scarcity and poverty.

GIM also invested in established companies such as Colgate Palmolive and John Deere, as well as medical technology, Internet and other businesses. Within three years, the firm was managing $1 billion.
You brain dead moron

Would those investments paid off if Al Gore didn't squawk like a little bitch first?

He manufactured junk science and then made a profit off it

Fucking sheep baaaaaa

Thanks for the link.

You brain dead moron

Would those investments paid off if Al Gore didn't squawk like a little bitch first?

Fucking sheep baaaaaa

Colgate Palmolive? John Deere? Medical tech? Uh.... yeah I think so. Is this some kind of trick question?

By the way, this calendar note: 2004, when GIM was started, would be right at the end of the first of two Bush Administratons. O'bama didn't take office until 2009.

But you knew that.

Link?

And of course all his propaganda and public policy pushes had absolutely nothing to do with the success of those "investments". LMAO

Link?

And of course all his propaganda and public policy pushes had absolutely nothing to do with the success of those "investments". LMAO

I see you're not an investor. :lol:

When we've got money to invest we "diversify" -- that means putting your eggs in different baskets so that if an egg breaks over here, it doesn't affect the investment over there. That's why all the investment in John Deere and Colgate and internet tech. You know, the part you cut out of the post because it doesn't fit the fantasy.

Link?

Thanks for the link.

Yes, "Green energy" investments can make money when the government throws billions in tax dollars at bad ideas.

Investments make money.

Crony capitalism is often profitable for the cronies.

What a clueless little minion, remind us again how many millions Gore has pocketed since he became the primary climate alarmist.

Sounds like his alarmism paid off.

Thanks for the link.

You brain dead moron

Fucking sheep baaaaaa

Colgate Palmolive? John Deere? Medical tech? Uh.... yeah I think so. Is this some kind of trick question?

By the way, this calendar note: 2004, when GIM was started, would be right at the end of the first of two Bush Administratons. O'bama didn't take office until 2009.

But you knew that.
don't blow a gasket sheep

That's all you are, your handlers tell you man made climate is real, so you believe them and never ever bothering to go outside

Hey not that bad

Link?

I see you're not an investor. :lol:

When we've got money to invest we "diversify" -- that means putting your eggs in different baskets so that if an egg breaks over here, it doesn't affect the investment over there. That's why all the investment in John Deere and Colgate and internet tech. You know, the part you cut out of the post because it doesn't fit the fantasy.

You asked for a link, I provided one from a source I was sure you were familiar with, do with it what you will. It proved my point.

Thanks for the link.

Yes, "Green energy" investments can make money when the government throws billions in tax dollars at bad ideas.

Investments make money.

What a clueless little minion, remind us again how many millions Gore has pocketed since he became the primary climate alarmist.

Yep, he spent a couple of million building a house of a beach, a beach that would be under water now if his lies had been true. Shows how much he believes his own propaganda.

"Tiny dangerous tin cans"? :rofl:

Isn't that revealing.

:rolleyes:

what exactly would you call a Smart car?

The first time I saw a SmartCar (before it was marketed here, made by Mercedes) it was parked on a street in the French Quarter. Sideways.

I'd say that's above all practical.
Although the gas mileage isn't what it should be for that size, but that's because of diesel restrictions. So in that sense, not as practical as it should be.

But "dangerous"? Hardly.

yes, dangerous. you are better off on a motorcycle. At least on a bike you have a helmet.

And in a car you have an entire body frame around you.

There ain't nothing "dangerous" about it. "Dangerous" would be those upside-down bathtubs on stilts with an absurd center of gravity the only reason for whose existence is automotive companies evading mileage standards. 'Safe' and 'dangerous' are measured in maneuverability, and a small, low-to-the-ground vehicle is always more maneuverable than a behemoth.

If that were not true, we'd all be driving around in skyscrapers and motorcycles wouldn't have even been invented.

Here ya go, Redfish...

dear, from time immemorial liberals have used every possible rationale concievable to focus power in central govt. The climate change scam is very creative.

Now do you understand your ABC's now.

Link?

Thanks for the link.

http://www.goodjobsfirst.org/sites/default/files/docs/pdf/subsidizingthecorporateonepercent.pdf

"Entitled “Subsidizing the Corporate One Percent,” the report from the taxpayer watchdog group Good Jobs First shows that the world’s largest companies aren’t models of self-sufficiency and unbridled capitalism. To the contrary, they’re propped up by billions of dollars in welfare payments from state and local governments.

Such subsidies might be a bit more defensible if they were being doled out in a way that promoted upstart entrepreneurialism. But as the study also shows, a full “three-quarters of all the economic development dollars awarded and disclosed by state and local governments have gone to just 965 large corporations”—not to the small businesses and startups that politicians so often pretend to care about.

In dollar figures, that’s a whopping $110 billion going to big companies. Fortune 500 firms alone receive more than 16,000 subsidies at a total cost of $63 billion.

Koch Brothers Takes 88 Million in Corporate Welfare

Thanks for the link.

Investments make money.

Looks like you like to lie a lot. Gore made most of his money investing in high tech when that sector was on a downward slide. And wind is already cheaper than coal without any subsidies, and solar will soon be.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/24/b...-win-on-price-vs-conventional-fuels.html?_r=0

In Texas, Austin Energy signed a deal this spring for 20 years of output from a solar farm at less than 5 cents a kilowatt-hour. In September, the Grand River Dam Authority in Oklahoma announced its approval of a new agreement to buy power from a new wind farm expected to be completed next year. Grand River estimated the deal would save its customers roughly $50 million from the project.

And, also in Oklahoma, American Electric Power ended up tripling the amount of wind power it had originally sought after seeing how low the bids came in last year.

“Wind was on sale — it was a Blue Light Special,” said Jay Godfrey, managing director of renewable energy for the company. He noted that Oklahoma, unlike many states, did not require utilities to buy power from renewable sources.

“We were doing it because it made sense for our ratepayers,” he said.

According to a study by the investment banking firm Lazard, the cost of utility-scale solar energy is as low as 5.6 cents a kilowatt-hour, and wind is as low as 1.4 cents. In comparison, natural gas comes at 6.1 cents a kilowatt-hour on the low end and coal at 6.6 cents. Without subsidies, the firm’s analysis shows, solar costs about 7.2 cents a kilowatt-hour at the low end, with wind at 3.7 cents.

I don't deny science. The research is overwhelmingly prove humans are causing climate change. This isn't a debate, it's real

The research is overwhelmingly prove humans are causing climate change
You're gullible if you believe that crap. :cuckoo: :lmao:

Man-made global warming is a lie and not backed up by science claims leading meteorologist Daily Mail Online

And by 'leading meteorologist', you mean a guy with no training in meteorology......instead sporting a degree in JOURNALISM?

Sigh, some conservatives are dumber than a box of rocks. They are so desperate to believe what they want to be true that they'll ignore thousands of studies and legions of climatologists in favor of a lone man with no more qualifications than David Letterman.

Sigh, liberals are such gullible idiots. They bought into the lies, misinformation, and fraudulent science of AGW/CC that they actually believe and accept it to be real, man-made, and a threat to the planet, that they will go and try to convince others of their brainwashed bullshit. :cuckoo: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back