Why do liberals hate the Low Carb diet revolution?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Why?

Because it doesn't villainize the consumption of animal flesh?

:wtf: more generalizations I see. When are you going to realize that there are more than two flavors of viewpoints in the world?

for example, I'm liberal and I hate the low carb diet revolution but only because it turns my spouse into an embittered person because she can't eat the things she likes. :slap:

• Banned
Originally posted by DKSuddeth
:wtf: more generalizations I see. When are you going to realize that there are more than two flavors of viewpoints in the world?

for example, I'm liberal and I hate the low carb diet revolution but only because it turns my spouse into an embittered person because she can't eat the things she likes. :slap:

Generalization made from specific instances of liberals in my life.

I know logic is oppression.

Generalization made from specific instances of liberals in my life.

I know logic is oppression.

that would be called prejudice. outlooks made by experiences not relevant.

• Banned

No it wouldn't. How are the experiences of liberals hating low carb diets not relevant to the topic of liberals hating low carb diets? You just hate how I have liberals pegged spot on.

You're not a true lib, dk. your attitudes towards guns and taxes put you squarely in the guns and taxes party.

No it wouldn't. How are the experiences of liberals hating low carb diets not relevant to the topic of liberals hating low carb diets?

because you also generalize that they hate it because it doesn't villainize the consumption of animal flesh. That would also mean that all vegetarians would be liberal, I assure you that would be far from truth.

You just hate how I have liberals pegged spot on.

so sez u :p:

You're not a true lib, dk. your attitudes towards guns and taxes put you squarely in the guns and taxes party.

thats not a bad thing, is it? because I hate bad generalizations ;)

??

An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts

He 'does' have facts...and knowledge of the situations he's experienced.

He's basing his opinion on his experience. There is nothing wrong with that. Human Nature.

• Banned
because you also generalize that they hate it because it doesn't villainize the consumption of animal flesh. That would also mean that all vegetarians would be liberal, I assure you that would be far from truth.
That they hate it is indisputable. "is it because it doesn't villainize the consumption of animal flesh?" is a question/hypothesis.

so sez u :p:

thats not a bad thing, is it? because I hate bad generalizations ;)

again, there's no "bad" generalization here. What does that mean? A generalization is either accurate or it is not. Mine are. Attaching negative moral significance to my skills at generalization is a partisan smokescreen, reeking of desperation and hickory chips.

• Banned
Oh and all vegetarians ARE liberal. That's in the dictionary.

Oh and all vegetarians ARE liberal. That's in the dictionary.

If that is true, are all liberals vegetarians?

You know why I hate the low-carb diet? Because my best friend is on it and we can't go to any restaurants I like anymore.

Also, let's remember that most liberals are not members of PETA. I eat meat regularly. In fact, I'm getting ready go eat a delicious turkey and ham club sandwich right now.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
You know why I hate the low-carb diet? Because my best friend is on it and we can't go to any restaurants I like anymore.

Also, let's remember that most liberals are not members of PETA. I eat meat regularly. In fact, I'm getting ready go eat a delicious turkey and ham club sandwich right now.

acludem

Enjoy the bread fucker! I hate the low carb diet!!!! (But it is effective and healthy and easier than other diets.)

Hmmmm reference to plucking ones eye if it offends thee comes to mind......Sewing lips?

-Nah, nobody would go for that.:cof:

Forum List

Back