Why do liberals hate freedom?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
California may ban gay teen 'conversion' therapy - Yahoo! News

Representatives of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality on Tuesday called the bill a piece of social engineering masquerading as a solution to a clinical problem.

"Any therapist worth his salt knows that homosexual feelings commonly occur in victims as a result of abuses," he said. "I ought to know because I was one of those boys."

liberals, why do you hate freedom and the rights of parents?

Even when professionals tell you you're wrong and will do harm, you don't give a fuck.

Representatives of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality on Tuesday called the bill a piece of social engineering masquerading as a solution to a clinical problem.

"Any therapist worth his salt knows that homosexual feelings commonly occur in victims as a result of abuses," he said. "I ought to know because I was one of those boys."

Even when professionals tell you you're wrong and will do harm, you don't give a fuck.

Whew!!!!

The Bachmann Family is getting THAT desperate for income.....that they've gotten.....

.....to start "pitching" for them??!!!!!

927.gif

Whew!!!!

The Bachmann Family is getting THAT desperate for income.....that they've gotten.....

927.gif

listen retard

Try to make some sense sometimes.

I never mentioned bachmann.

Tell me, why do you lack the guts to inform us why you hate parental rights and freedom for all?

Should "therapists" have the "freedom" to continue to perform lobotomies and shock treatments? Should the FDA be able to ban drugs that are harmful to people?

Reparative therapy (which has a less than 2% success rate) causes much more harm than good. I'm glad to see California banning such a dangerous practice.

Liberals in government in California have been trying to use the full force of government to convince the public that faggots aren't mental cases or perverts.

Should "therapists" have the "freedom" to continue to perform lobotomies and shock treatments? Should the FDA be able to ban drugs that are harmful to people?

Reparative therapy (which has a less than 2% success rate) causes much more harm than good. I'm glad to see California banning such a dangerous practice.

You do know that the professionals say your wrong, right?

That Ca is just full of shit and doing this for some PR...

Whew!!!!

927.gif

listen retard

Try to make some sense sometimes.

I never mentioned bachmann.

Tell me, why do you lack the guts to inform us why you hate parental rights and freedom for all?

You mean the Teabaggers' rights to override positive-parenting??????

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zPh97qYd4]Youngest Brother Has the Highest Chance To Be Gay pt1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6J_gg89ms]Biological Bases of Homosexuality (part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Take your Bachmann witch-doctor & hit-the-road.

:eusa_hand:

You do know that the professionals say your wrong, right?

That Ca is just full of shit and doing this for some PR...

You do know that the people at NARTH aren't "professionals", right? Their "research" has been panned more than the American river.

The ACTUAL professionals have all condemned reparative therapy. The American Academy of Pediatrics, The American Psychiatric Association, The American Psychological Association, The American Counseling Association and the National Association of Social Workers have all condemned "conversion therapy".

Therapy did not fix Bush's spiritual advisor Ted Haggard.

The ACTUAL professionals have all condemned reparative therapy. The American Academy of Pediatrics, The American Psychiatric Association, The American Psychological Association, The American Counseling Association and the National Association of Social Workers have all condemned "conversion therapy".

Indeed.

I guess you must be in favour of banning cosmetic surgery too then?

Liberals are such shitheads. When it's boy vs. girl, they insist that culture is what causes boys to like trucks and girls to like pink dolls. What's it's boy vs. fag, they insist that it's congenital that the boy likes trucks and the fag likes pink dolls.

Those parents (a single mom?) raising that boy in a girl's room and giving him fingernail polish should be shot for child abuse. They're teaching him to be a faggot. His older brother probably played roughly with him, as a toddler, so he chose to play with toys his brother didn't like so he'd be left alone. And, his incompetent excuse for a mother decided he was a fag, so she started promoting it.

It's not liberals who want police women's vaginas.

yeeahh

Just free speech
right to privacy
right to bear arms
right to raise your kids
right to self bargin at work
right to buy or not products

and so on and so forth....

The right to be an informed consumer? Country of origin marking on all food products?

I don't see anything wrong with that, sans why would we need to know country of origin?

Indeed.

search any of those and you will find they have all been panned.

hell, even the Mayo clinic fucks it up.

It's a shit reason to remove more rights.

search any of those and you will find they have all been panned.

hell, even the Mayo clinic fucks it up.

It's a shit reason to remove more rights.

You don't have a "right" to offer damaging quack therapies to kids simply because their parents are foolish enough to pay for it.

I guess you must be in favour of banning cosmetic surgery too then?

Just for playing "false equivalences" today, you get this Brazilian Power Crystal!

628x471.jpg

Forum List

Back