Why do liberals hate Christianity ?

Everyone believes in a God it just depends on whom you choose that God to be. There are in reality two choices, God is God or man is god. Liberals have chosen the latter. Since Christianity is the majority religion that provided the founding principles to which this country was formed it must be destroyed in order to destroy the country. Islam is something going on in the ME not much of a concern to liberals and liberals think that Muslims are in opposition to Christianity so what's not to love? Jews, the liberals don't really love them all that much either.

Bottom line, Liberals think they are the end all and be all of everything. THEY set what is right and wrong. Anyone thinking otherwise must be destroyed or conform.

There is no such thing as freedom from religion.

As an American I am entitled to be free of having religion imposed upon me by the state. That is what freedom FROM religion means.

It also means that no one else with a religious agenda can use the state to impose their beliefs on me. That applies to things such as when life begins and who gets to marry whom.

My right to freedom from religion means that those who hold religious views cannot pervert the secular state for their own purposes.

OK then, fair enough, how about you not trying to oppose your religious views on the rest of us?

It's a matter of Atheists aligning with the Democrat Party, not all mind you. There are quite a few Conservative Atheists. Conservatism leans on Judeo-Christian principle, the Founding Fathers core principles- Atheists will argue that point- whatever.. But to answer your question- Atheists by in large are democrats because of their humanistic nature.

Both Islam and Christianity were spread by violence. That is how their religions were spread. Empires force beliefs onto their conquered colonies. Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't the missionaries that are making everyone christian. It was centuries of european imperialism for christianity, and centuries of arabian imperialism for Islam. But for the most part, yes the Muslims tended to be more tolerant of other religions and ideas which helped bring about a golden age in the middle east which prompted the creation of modern medicine and mathematics.
not true . the first Christians spread the belief with a message of love and forgiveness.later it was perverted for a few decades by power hungry rulers. the teachings of most denominations preach the message of Christ. Islam was founded on violence and still endorses violence.

"A few decades"?? :rofl: Yeah if "a few" is counted in hundreds...

If that had been true, there would be no reason for our First Amendment to exist as it does. Yet it's the first thing out of the gate.

Actually the first amendment was put in to protect the country from those who pervert the Word of God as happened in England. Where they did actually force a person to accept the Church of England as the only religion. The first amendment doesn't silence a person or people from believing and apply those beliefs to their government. Any more so then the atheist/wicca/gays/liberals are restricted from applying their beliefs to the government. The old saw that someone can't force religion onto someone else is just a false argument.

Everyone believes in a God it just depends on whom you choose that God to be. There are in reality two choices, God is God or man is god. Liberals have chosen the latter. Since Christianity is the majority religion that provided the founding principles to which this country was formed it must be destroyed in order to destroy the country. Islam is something going on in the ME not much of a concern to liberals and liberals think that Muslims are in opposition to Christianity so what's not to love? Jews, the liberals don't really love them all that much either.

Bottom line, Liberals think they are the end all and be all of everything. THEY set what is right and wrong. Anyone thinking otherwise must be destroyed or conform.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

"Liberals have chosen... " :rofl: Blanket much, Linus?

"Christianity is the majority religion that provided the founding principles to which this country was formed" -- HORSEshit. The founding principles come from philosophy -- definitely not religion.

Wacko.

Message boards and threads like this really bring out the deep level of blind ignorance that sadly exists out there -- somewhere...

Last edited:
Also note that while the Federal government was barred from favoring one denomination over another, nearly all the states at the time indeed had state religions; all of the delegates to the Constitutional Convention represented states that had official religions, or most of them did. It wasn't until decades later that the last state favored religion was voted out, and that was because of demographic changes, i.e. the original denomination's voting base became outnumbered by immigrants with different religions. It is just wrong to claim The Founders were proposing freedom from religion; it was just impossible with so many different state religions for any compromise on what would be the Federal governments favored religion. People also need to get over the idea that Thomas Jefferson and deists were the only Founders.

Last edited:
It's a matter of Atheists aligning with the Democrat Party, not all mind you. There are quite a few Conservative Atheists. Conservatism leans on Judeo-Christian principle, the Founding Fathers core principles- Atheists will argue that point- whatever.. But to answer your question- Atheists by in large are democrats because of their humanistic nature.

What species are you then?

"Christianity is the majority religion that provided the founding principles to which this country was formed" -- HORSEshit. The founding principles come from philosophy -- definitely not religion.

Wacko.

Wrong!!!!!

HUMANISM -- But you knew what I was referring to already.. You just wanted to be a dickhead.. Congrats.

Wacko.

Message boards and threads like this really bring out the deep level of blind ignorance that sadly exists out there -- somewhere...

Well you have expressed you opinion and just as I said, you are stating it as you are the end of all things.

But let us look at what real men swore their sacred honor too, note the word sacred. They staked their very lives on signing the document with these very words:

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights

Wacko.

Wrong!!!!!

Oh. OH. I see. Now that you've essplained and picked apart the salient points I see where my logic was flawed. Of course, what was I thinking. Thanks for that deep, profound, excruciatingly detailed background. My head swims.

HUMANISM -- But you knew what I was referring to already.. You just wanted to be a dickhead.. Congrats.

But a human dickhead. What kind of dickhead are you? I'm interested in cross-species breeding. :eusa_shifty:

Oh and feel free to define "humanism" if you insist on opening that box. And let me know what its antonym is.

Wacko.

Wrong!!!!!

Oh. OH. I see. Now that you've essplained and picked apart the salient points I see where my logic was flawed. Of course, what was I thinking. Thanks for that deep, profound, excruciatingly detailed background. My head swims.

His made more sense then yours. He disagreed with your position without stating why. You made a statement backed by absolutely nothing and were insulting in so doing. But that is what is to be expected when one can't debate like a rational person.

Fortunately for all of us, Freewill, the Supreme Court disagrees with you about the separation of church and state. However, you should take heart. Both Iran and Iraq agree with you.

PC mentality. If a few atheists are OFFENDED by a Christian symbol then it must be destroyed. Even though the many are not offended.

Liberals attack the cross all the time. I consider the ACLU to be the new kkk. Their attacks on a War Memorial Cross being a prime example.

Now here is logic for you. A church wants a Nativity scene in a public park. The ACLU files against it to prevent it. Citing Separation of Church and state. So the church doesn't do it. Yet in the same park, they allow a permit for nudist to be in the same park with their wankers hanging out.

Right is left. Left is right. Up is down. and down is up to a liberal.

Now get me some popcorn. Should be the usual BS.

Wacko.

Well you have expressed you opinion and just as I said, you are stating it as you are the end of all things.

But let us look at what real men swore their sacred honor too, note the word sacred. They staked their very lives on signing the document with these very words:

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights

Jesus Christ on a Cracker, that's simply how they talked then. It doesn't make any of them "religious" or "Christian". I believe most were Deists anyway...

By the way --- you notice "Nature" is capitalized there, and equal to "God"? I do. :thup:

Forum List

Back