Why do liberals hate blacks?

I don't think Liberals hate Blacks, they just feel superior to them. Why else would they create "Affirmative Action"?

"We know you you Negroids could never pass a test or get a job by yourselves so we're gonna' give you 10 percent of everything right at the start!".

liberals please explain why you hate black people.

The "Liberal Democrats" or "Dixie crates" are the party of the KuKluxKlan.
These people never wanted slavery to end. They feel all the black people that are Democrats are still their slaves , and America is their big modern day plantation.

These people never wanted slavery to end. They feel all the black people that are Democrats are still their slaves , and America is their big modern day plantation.
heh.

That's the first time I ever heard Strom Thurmond referred to as a liberal.

Yeah because black people work their asses off nowadays. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whats next, a watermellon or fried chicken joke.

Very original stuff you got there.

I don't think Liberals hate Blacks, they just feel superior to them. Why else would they create "Affirmative Action"?

"We know you you Negroids could never pass a test or get a job by yourselves so we're gonna' give you 10 percent of everything right at the start!".
Albiet I tend to shy from these type of threads? What is really discusting is the Liberal Statist view and their parsing everyone into groups, and pitting them against one another.

When of course we know that no matter what'group' they parse you into? their objective is the same...

Enslave them until they become totally dependent upon Government, and question the very Liberty they were born with to tell the Statists to FUCK OFF.

If I were 'Black' or any other so-called 'entrenched minority' I'd be insulted, and tell the Government to FUCK OFF, and I didn't need their form of Slave-Trade.

Was just stating a personal observation. And I can't remember any good fried chicken and watermelon jokes right now, but I did see a 400 lb sheboon walking down the street yesterday with a fried chicken leg in one hand and a peice of watermelon in the other.

But I do love this picture :

You know what that makes them?

social reactionaries, AKA social conservatives

:lol:

When Tameka took us to her cousin's birthday party, I look at all the chicken on the table and she glared at me

Someone said they ate all the watermelon and she told me to shutup before I could say a word :lol:

I wanted watermelon :(

Forum List

Back