Why do Liberal Radio & TV Suck?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Why do you believe liberal political talk radio and political oriented news (?) television fail and basically suck?

I believe it's because they spend all their time snipping, whining, kissing Obama's butt, rationalizing the indefensible and generally being critical.

You probably noticed my opinion is rather bland and non-judgmental, so what do you think?...:lol:

Not as much false outrage and hype as the con media. Hence less market appeal.

Well that and most liberals do more thinking for themselves. Less sheep herding need.

Well that and most liberals do more thinking for themselves. Less sheep herding need.

If that were true, wouldn't the liberal marketplace of ideas be a little more lively? Or even...self-sustaining?

This stuff about conservatives being spoon fed ideas by Rush...tired.

I believe that the liberal media is really too far too the left and the ultra conservative media is too far over to the right. The truth, in all reality, is most likely somewhere more to the center.

I think it has more to do with the Liberal slant being everywhere.

It has nothing to do with them being able to think for themselves...if that were true they wouldn't have fallen for the Dem's tricks in the first place.

They need constant reinforcement to keep their lies a reality. So all they need to do is tune into CNN or NBC....and get a recharge. Then if that fails they can surf Moveon.org or the Daily Kos or some other radical bullshit website.

But really they don't have to resort to that because there's thousands of Liberal journalists writing millions of stories that support their nonsense. The more that is out there the more real it seems to them.

Last edited:

I like to hear the rest of your stand-up comedy routine there Citizen, so far it's pretty damn good...:lol:

Last edited:

If that were true, wouldn't the liberal marketplace of ideas be a little more lively? Or even...self-sustaining?

I guess you are correct that is why most of Acedemia and the scientific community are are dominated by liberals :beer:

I guess you are correct that is why most of Acedemia and the scientific community are are dominated by liberals :beer:
And what happens to academics and scientists who step off the reservation? Not the best example of free thinkers, there.

And what happens to academics and scientists who step off the reservation? Not the best example of free thinkers, there.

HUH?

The dark side is clouding your judgement.

I believe that the liberal media is really too far too the left and the ultra conservative media is too far over to the right. The truth, in all reality, is most likely somewhere more to the center.

Or maybe there's truth and lies on both sides AND in the middle. In American politics it's not about left, right, or middle... it's about working for the American people. There are those on the left and the right that do so. There are people on the left and the right that don't. As for the media, left and right media sucks, because political media sucks. End of story.

Or maybe there's truth and lies on both sides AND in the middle. In American politics it's not about left, right, or middle... it's about working for the American people. There are those on the left and the right that do so. There are people on the left and the right that don't. As for the media, left and right media sucks, because political media sucks. End of story.

Hey there uptown, you seem to have scared everyone off, (End of story) .. end of thread.. you brute...:lol:

You shoulda seen the bitch slapping Rudy Giuliani got on the Rachel Maddow show tonight.

THAT sure didn't suck lol.

Olberman's stand in and Mathews did the same.. they were outraged.. outraged.. like clone or should I say clown wars.

Democrats lost any high ground they might of had on liars and lying back in the Hill-Billy years..now they consider it a virtue, only on their side though.

not now, Olberman is on.

Oh and greatest thread ever.

Olber-Douche.jpg

Well come on, on Fox, you have such entertainment. Glen Beck making onion tears. You have Hannity getting owned when his racist past with Hal Turner is exposed. You have Billo stepping in it over and over again. Saying Rape victim, 11 year old Sean Hornbeck "liked it" and his sex scandal where his "victim" said she would never have to work again AND she could put all her nieces and nephews through college. And then his book title, uh, what was it, "A Bold Fresh Steaming Piece of Humanity"? Could ya just die?
Then you have Dick Morris, Laura Ingram, that gay guy, what's his name, oh, Shepard Smith, Jerry Rivers (or Geraldo Rivera after his name change).

You would be crazy not to love Fox news. Look at what they did to these photos of people they didn't like:

fox-20080702-steinberg.jpg

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

Then there have been all the recent scandals about using pictures from one event claiming they are from another event.

How could liberal radio and TV compete with all that? Who wants to hear dry facts, numbers, proof, evidence, insightful analysis, honest opinion and debate when you can watch Fox? It's a no brainer. Fox is the "Jersey Shore" of broadcasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you believe liberal political talk radio and political oriented news (?) television fail and basically suck?

I believe it's because they spend all their time snipping, whining, kissing Obama's butt, rationalizing the indefensible and generally being critical.

You probably noticed my opinion is rather bland and non-judgmental, so what do you think?...:lol:

I can tell you one thing, had Bush campaigned and stated at least 8-9 different times that the health care debate would be aired on C-Span and it didn't happen, the liberal news media would have blown a gaskit by now. They report what they think furthers their agenda, with little to no fact to back it up so it's very booooooooooooooooooooring and their ratings continue to take the nose dive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back