Why do Lefties put bumper stickers on their cars?

I can go on all night with the Magatards lol.

Dont your lips get chapped?
Lol dumbass trumptards are hilarious
lueug9k3brw11.jpg

So you deep throat people in politician masks as well?
Magatards are the true big govt ****suckers
ihdyu32e7l221.jpg

In the end both sides have no idea Putin is manipulating them into a mindless rabble soon to unleash the next civil war. Armed to the teeth and dumb as dogshit.

YEP! Had my Trump 2020 and My Kemp for Governor stickers scratched through with what looks like someone's keys lol...I left them on there...Had my Where Is The Birth Certificate sticker almost ripped off years ago. I try to get stickers that draw a reaction

I stick with my 100 Club stickers and my Molon Labe stickers.
I figure most liberals aren't smart enough to figure out what they stand for.
il_340x270.1096696276_sy3e.jpg
Why bother to come and take them as you will give them up for food!

Why would I need money for food when I can spend 5k on an AR?
If you are rich, why are you trying to tell us republican policies work for us when we tell you it doesn’t. It only works for rich people who can afford to pay $5k on a gun

They work fine for me obviously.
So whats your malfunction snowflake?
So you’re saving enough to retire at 65? Oops I mean 67. Republicans raised your retirement 2 years. How much did that cost you?

What do you do for a living? Do you have kids?

Even to the casual observer, it is apparent that Lefties tend to put bumper stickers on their cars at a much greater rate and quantity than do normal people. Is it merely to attract attention or is it to help them remember their slogans?
It's because they can't afford duct tape.

Even to the casual observer, it is apparent that Lefties tend to put bumper stickers on their cars at a much greater rate and quantity than do normal people. Is it merely to attract attention or is it to help them remember their slogans?
I have seen plenty of right wing bumper stickers also. Why do they do it? There has to be a more interestring subject out there.

Never had a bumper sticker and never will no matter what its subject matter. I work to keep my cars looking showroom and a bumper sticker is the complete antithesis of that.

Speaking of cars, vanity plates are something I find curious. Some are easy to get. DEMSSUK I could noodle out someone’s not a fan of dimocrats, but more often than not I can’t make heads or tails out of what someone’s paid good money to display to the world.

Forum List

Back