Why do I feel so powerful, even though I am a nobody?

Can any of you people or nitwits here explain the feeling I have - it's a non stop feeling of power, which grows even more when I drink, but stays even when I am not drunk. what could it mean? it's a feeling of explosion, hard to explain, like a dynamite.

It's testosterone.

It's the reason we ride motorcycles and don't ask for directions.

Can any of you people or nitwits here explain the feeling I have - it's a non stop feeling of power, which grows even more when I drink, but stays even when I am not drunk. what could it mean? it's a feeling of explosion, hard to explain, like a dynamite.

Could be a lot of things, really.

The least likely is that you really are becoming powerful.

The more likely is that you are suffering from some condition that is affecting your mind.

Grandiosity (delusions of grandeur) is rather common symptom in folks who are either suffering from manic depression, schizophrenia or narrcisistic personality disorder.

It's testosterone.

It's the reason we ride motorcycles and don't ask for directions.
Hmm possibly, but mixed with something awfuly stronger, knowledge, understanding, vision and something else...

It's called a delusion.

You're actually only as powerful as a toddler.

I don't think you're drinking enough. In the words of President Clinton, "If sumpin's worth doin', she's worth doi...er, I mean it's worth doin' it right." So don't go at it hussy-wussy when it's time to drink. Just slam away and then go with your feelings until you wake up some time the next day.

Manic depression.

It means that it's highly likely I'll turn on the evening news and they'll be unearthing bodies from under some nut's house in some Podunk town and I'll think to my self... "OMG...pvsi.net"

:lol:

You are a fuckin nobody ass licking cocksucking clown.

It means that it's highly likely I'll turn on the evening news and they'll be unearthing bodies from under some nut's house in some Podunk town and I'll think to my self... "OMG...pvsi.net"

:lol:
I'll give you great odds on that one!

I wonder how you say "Ed Gein" in Estonian.

I didn't know pvsi.net was really Barack Obama. Who knew this is where he spent some of his ample free time?

Delusions of adequacy.

Forum List

Back