Why do I feel so powerful, even though I am a nobody?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Can any of you people or nitwits here explain the feeling I have - it's a non stop feeling of power, which grows even more when I drink, but stays even when I am not drunk. what could it mean? it's a feeling of explosion, hard to explain, like a dynamite.

Can any of you people or nitwits here explain the feeling I have - it's a non stop feeling of power, which grows even more when I drink, but stays even when I am not drunk. what could it mean? it's a feeling of explosion, hard to explain, like a dynamite.

Me, I am a nobody and Poor, and insignificant, but I can feel like God Him/Her Self with out Drinking, or Drugs.

Just about 100 Rounds through the AR15, followed by some Pistol Practice with the Beretta is all I need.

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No idea, which mirrors my sentiment about this thread

Me, I am a nobody and Poor, and insignificant, but I can feel like God Him/Her Self with out Drinking, or Drugs.

Just about 100 Rounds through the AR15, followed by some Pistol Practice with the Beretta is all I need.
I never did drugs in my life. and I only shoot when I see a deer close enough, but I walk with a gun every week. last time I fired my gun was in October.

It means you are connecting through the seamless matrix with the others in the collective and you are feeling the power of the hive mind as your own

It means you are connecting through the seamless matrix with the others in the collective and you are feeling the power of the hive mind as your own
seamless matrix, hive? original but confusing.

that's easy

you're psychotic

that's easy

you're psychotic
Hmmm, what are the advantages of being psychotic?

that's easy

you're psychotic
Hmmm, what are the advantages of being psychotic?

you've always got company

Constipation, eventually you will blow.

blog_dynamic_transformation.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back