Why Do I Despise Muslim and African Migrants?

I guess I will answer my post because Coyote thinks Islam is funny. Another rating and no conversation about Islam. Maybe Coyote has figured out there is really no way to defend Islam. She probably hopes it will never affect her. I guess grandchildren do not matter.
Note the thread topic dude. You keep trying to derail threads into discussions on Islamic doctrine.
Since it is about immigrants of that faith people should know belief system and the danger, dudette.

Again, stop trying to derail threads. Start one on doctrine if you need to.
I guess I will answer my post because Coyote thinks Islam is funny. Another rating and no conversation about Islam. Maybe Coyote has figured out there is really no way to defend Islam. She probably hopes it will never affect her. I guess grandchildren do not matter.
Note the thread topic dude. You keep trying to derail threads into discussions on Islamic doctrine.
Since it is about immigrants of that faith people should know belief system and the danger, dudette.

Again, stop trying to derail threads. Start one on doctrine if you need to.
Just say you would rather not discuss a very important part of Muslim immigration and a very valid reasons for people to despise them.

For the last time - if you want to argue DOCTRINE. Start a thread on it. Stop derailing.
Enough said.

I am sure you do. There are 300 million people here. Do you actually think that your anecdotal one offs show anything at all? Should I start bringing up lone examples of whites killing or being violent?

[...]
Yes. By all means I'd like you to show some examples of White-on-Black violence that in any way compares to the few examples I've posted here.

Let's see what you have.

Why Do I Despise Muslim and African Migrants?
Because you're dumb enough to conflate religion and geography?
Did you watch the video? You think geography is responsible for that kind of behavior? Don't you see at least a few who you might like to take a shotgun to? If not I'd say you are abnormal.

The agit propoganda made him agit. Mission accomplished

I am sure you do. There are 300 million people here. Do you actually think that your anecdotal one offs show anything at all? Should I start bringing up lone examples of whites killing or being violent?

[...]
Yes. By all means I'd like you to show some examples of White-on-Black violence that in any way compares to the few examples I've posted here.

Let's see what you have.
What relevance would whit on black crime have when discussing your fear of immigrants. The relevant information would be white on white crime unless you are black.

[...]

Let's see what you have.
What relevance would whit on black crime have when discussing your fear of immigrants. The relevant information would be white on white crime unless you are black.
Don't evade the issue via the usual bullshit technique. I posed a specific challenge to you; which is for you to show us examples of White-on-Black violence that compares with the Black-on-White violence videos I've shown you. I say you can't do it because there are no such examples and you are trying to bullshit your way around that fact.

Right?

[...]

Let's see what you have.
Don't evade the issue via the usual bullshit technique. I posed a specific challenge to you; which is for you to show us examples of White-on-Black violence that compares with the Black-on-White violence videos I've shown you. I say you can't do it because there are no such examples and you are trying to bullshit your way around that fact.

Right?
You posed a challenge that has literally nothing to do with jack shit. YOU presented the supposition that a proper response to your fear is wanting to kill immigrants. Then you claim it is not about race but action. SOMEHOW you think that showing random anecdotal black on white crime supports this. Of course it shows that you were outright lying when you claimed that it was not about race but that is another point altogether. I pointed out that your fear was an asinine response considering that they posed virtually no threat to you whatsoever. Examples of white on black crime have nothing to do with my supposition at all.

They're not coming here to be Americans. They're coming here to invade and take it over.

Obama dispersed pockets of them throughout the country. His cute little Muslim seed communities.

Okay, it's not cute.

You posed a challenge that has literally nothing to do with jack shit. YOU presented the supposition that a proper response to your fear is wanting to kill immigrants. Then you claim it is not about race but action. SOMEHOW you think that showing random anecdotal black on white crime supports this. Of course it shows that you were outright lying when you claimed that it was not about race but that is another point altogether. I pointed out that your fear was an asinine response considering that they posed virtually no threat to you whatsoever. Examples of white on black crime have nothing to do with my supposition at all.
Again; you argued that White-on-Black violence is equal to Black-on-White violence. I challenged you to post video evidence of that which is equal to the video evidence I posted. So far you have not done that -- because there is no such evidence. But true to the fundamental nature of your kind you are rolling out one bullshit diversion after another.

Bottom line: All you have is violent conduct and bullshit. You try to make your way in the world with violence and convoluted bullshit and you wonder why you're held in contempt wherever you go and wherever you've been.

Again; you argued that White-on-Black violence is equal to Black-on-White violence.
Nope, never argued that at all. I stated, rather directly, that white on white crime is far more prevalent than black on white. That is a fact. Your all over the place.
I challenged you to post video evidence of that which is equal to the video evidence I posted. So far you have not done that -- because there is no such evidence. But true to the fundamental nature of your kind you are rolling out one bullshit diversion after another.

Bottom line: All you have is violent conduct and bullshit. You try to make your way in the world with violence and convoluted bullshit and you wonder why you're held in contempt wherever you go and wherever you've been.
You challenged my to provide evidence for something that I never claimed - an asinine idea. Now you are somehow determining that I am 'held in contempt wherever go.' All that to avoid the actual point.

Color me shocked.

[...]

You challenged my to provide evidence for something that I never claimed - an asinine idea. Now you are somehow determining that I am 'held in contempt wherever go.' All that to avoid the actual point.

Color me shocked.
How about I color you as still bullshitting:

Crime trends[edit]
Some studies have argued for smaller racial disparities in violent crime in recent times. However, a study of government data from 1980–2008 found that the reduction in Black violent crime relative to White violent crime was an artifact of those previous studies, which was due to Hispanic offenders being counted as White in the comparison. The Hispanic population has been increasing rapidly and Hispanics have violence rates higher than that of Whites but lower than that of Blacks.[33]

Homicide
According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.[43][44][45]
In 2013, number and percentage of murder arrests by race were:
Black or African Americans 4,379 = 52.2%
White Americans (including Hispanic Americans) 3,799 = 45.3%
American Indians or Alaska Natives 98 = 1.06%
Asian Americans 101 = 1.2%[46][47]
Inversely, the percentage of individuals in each racial demographic arrested for murder in 2013 was:
0.01% of Black or African American population (4,379/38,929,319)
0.0017% of White American and Hispanic American population (3,799/223,553,265)
0.0033% of American Indian or Alaska Native population (98/2,932,248)
0.0007% of Asian American population (101/14,674,252)
0.001% of Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander population (6/540,013).

Youth crime:
The "National Youth Gang Survey Analysis" (2011) state that of gang members, 46% are Hispanic/Latino, 35% are black, 11.5% are white, and 7% are other race/ethnicity.

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.

Robbery
According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest rate for robbery was 8.55 times higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites. Robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the reverse.

Victim surveys:
In 1978, Michael Hindelang compared data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (then known as the National Crime Survey, or NCS) to data from the Uniform Crime Reports, both from 1974. He found that NCS data generally agreed with UCR data in regards to the percent of perpetrators of rape, robbery, and assault who were black.[53] For instance, Hindelang's analysis found that both the NCS and UCR estimated that 62% of robbery offenders were black in the United States in 1974.[54]:327 A 2004 National Crime Victimization Survey report which analyzed carjacking over 10 years found that carjacking victims identified 56% of offenders as black, 21% as white, and 16% as Native American or Asian.

Source: Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

They're not coming here to be Americans. They're coming here to invade and take it over.

Obama dispersed pockets of them throughout the country. His cute little Muslim seed communities.
The Muslim incursion situation didn't become a serious problem until Obama became President.

Forum List

Back