Why do GOP Devotee's Forgot GWB so fast ..Was he not a reagan’s 2nd coming GOD?

My, my, my look at all the Bush post from the liberals here I guess when you can't promote the record of the current President you have to grouse about the previous one. Good luck with that I'm sure everyone who voted for hope and change but got more of the same will be very impressed.

You do know that had the Rethugs not given people the McCain/Palin ticket, Obama may not have won.

Well, that and 8 long years of a Republican President didn't do you any good either.

To bad you all didn't learn from past mistakes.

Mittens?? Really? I doubt it.

Oh, it's so 'clever' when you change the name of the political party like that to try and make it an insult! That's so very clever! You're clever! What a clever little boy!

:rolleyes:

We may also find out that after four years electing a guy who had no experience in the private sector and a paper thin Congressional resume was not such a hot idea. This was a man who got elected by and large because of a couple of good catchphrases hope and change and yes we can and his Iraq war vote the only significant he ever cast in my opinion I suspect more than a few are having buyer's remorse right now.

Forum List

Back