Why do GOP Devotee's Forgot GWB so fast ..Was he not a reagan’s 2nd coming GOD?

Not only is there no mention of Bush, Jr., there's no mention of his daddy either. Well, until he endorsed Romney.

Why in hell should he go out in public and speak? I think he's glad he's out of the WH....i think he enjoys his retirement. Have you noticed also that he has NEVER spoke anything against Obama? Obama bashes him all the time, Bush has never said one bad word about Obama. Because? He's a gentleman.

No!.. Obama can open the books! Stay nothing bush dogma...

The ex-president no one loves: George W. Bush invisible in primary campaigns!
http://www.canada.com/life/presiden...nvisible+primary+campaigns/6380550/story.html
http://www.canada.com/life/presiden...nvisible+primary+campaigns/6380550/story.html

Got to love this bush family coat tail riders to the show and well the conservatives silent’s tells all.. Gee can the GOP
clone a new reagan so we can get some tax’s raised, sell some more arms to iran maybe around here and let not forget more amnesty..
Do you think ronny got any blowjob’s from nancy? Nancy get a little muff diving back. And would he have remembered?
America Hmm.. Can’t wait to vote 2012.

Hell no George Bush was not Ronald Reagun Bush was a RINO Which isn't Bush on his 3rd term?

ok fine.. So was RINO reagunts

Why in hell should he go out in public and speak? I think he's glad he's out of the WH....i think he enjoys his retirement. Have you noticed also that he has NEVER spoke anything against Obama? Obama bashes him all the time, Bush has never said one bad word about Obama. Because? He's a gentleman.

Obama can open the books, Stay nothing Bush dogma.
Can someone translate that?

Got to love this bush family coat tail riders to the show and well the conservatives silent’s tells all.. Gee can the GOP
clone a new reagan so we can get some tax’s raised, sell some more arms to iran maybe around here and let not forget more amnesty..
Do you think ronny got any blowjob’s from nancy? Nancy get a little muff diving back. And would he have remembered?

Hell no George Bush was not Ronald Reagun Bush was a RINO Which isn't Bush on his 3rd term?

ok fine.. So was RINO reagunts

You can lie to try and make your argument but it's just a lie.

Bush has a super long list of crimes to pay for, did you forget. So many in fact, it's to EZ!

Bush has a super long list of crimes to pay for, did you forget. So many in fact, it's to EZ!
There are so many and it's so easy that in almost 4 years not one investigation has been started or a single charge filed for anything it's getting to late to respond to far left talking points.

What? I didn't understand any of this!!! Lol!

I'm waiting to see who George W Bush endorses. Probably a good idea to NOT vote for whoever Bush endorses as Bush is a continual incompetent serial fuckup.

"But Bush's almost total absence from active GOP politics also reflects a lingering discomfort among the party establishment, presidential candidates and grassroots members about being associated too closely with the most recent Republican occupant of the White House."
"His name is never uttered in campaign speeches or Republican debates. His legacy is rarely invoked to burnish Republican arguments for lower taxes or fewer government regulations — though those two issues have defined the party during and after Bush era."

Gee! Is this the LORD's ways? Can you vote any better? Please, GOP keep up the good voting and choose another prize like this? You know how to choose good stuff, and can forget faster.. WHAT A WINNER!!

The reason W has an "absence" from active GOP politics is that he ran up deficits almost as bad as Barry. Over spending is why the GOP got their asses handed to them in 2008. If you're supposedly a "conservative" then conservatives expect fiscal conservatism from you. When you spend like a liberal then you're not going to looked at fondly. What you progressives don't seem to have grasped yet is that Americans are becoming more conservative and would like the overspending to stop. THAT is what the Tea Party is all about.

Disagreeing with you isnt a crime.

As Pres. Obama is not the answers to all, But I will give him still a little more time to get his crime list together and hope for a good scandal too. Please list his crimes so I can get started to enlightenment. BTW I think Pres, Obama walked into a white house that was just a little trashed, and total flames in ICrap, Afbongastain etc. Did not Cheney/Rummy and bush walk in and pour gas and strike a few matches here and there to continue daddy bushy work with cheney and rummy?

There are so many and it's so easy that in almost 4 years not one investigation has been started or a single charge filed for anything it's getting to late to respond to far left talking points.

No No.. both had a closed door meeting thats why. Would be nice during Pres. Obama 2nd term he opens the files. The General CamPAIgN is soon to start and GOP results will be bad for all America.

Well first I recall no one saying Bush was the second Reagan in fact you are the first person I have heard say that. As for why Bush has not gotten involved in the primaries when he left office he made clear he had no plans to get back involved in politics or stay in the public eye and outside of the brief time to promote Decision Points he has not simply put he is doing what he said he was going to do.

GOP measuring stick is always reagon

Forum List

Back