Why do folks need to be so crude?

Suddenly "Negro" Is the Word on Everyone's Lips | Politics | AlterNet

:( What the heck difference does it make, what race they are? SHEESH!!!

Because race matters.

:( So you gonna judge a whole race, because of one idiot, and how they think. That's cheap!!!

Well, when they don't hire whites under affirmative action, they are judging members of a race based on nothing more than their race.

What do you think of that?

Because that's all you had to say:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw_2EJBzFs[/ame]

"Negro" is "crude"?

Shit. Pop the bubble, woman.

YEAH!!! It is an old southern expression they used in them days, Why can't folks just call them Black People, it would be just like us being called "Whitey, or Honky. That is not right either, but i guess you got to think about folks now days and the education, or their lack of cultural education,as they say. Yeah!!! I am a Mountain Woman, born in the Hills of the Rocky Mountains, and Bred in South Central Louisiana(Opelousas), but i am not like the average racist people from those parts. I respect folks of all colors, unless they show me different.

"Negro" is "crude"?

Shit. Pop the bubble, woman.

YEAH!!! It is an old southern expression they used in them days, Why can't folks just call them Black People, it would be just like us being called "Whitey, or Honky. That is not right either, but i guess you got to think about folks now days and the education, or their lack of cultural education,as they say. Yeah!!! I am a Mountain Woman, born in the Hills of the Rocky Mountains, and Bred in South Central Louisiana(Opelousas), but i am not like the average racist people from those parts. I respect folks of all colors, unless they show me different.

Why did everyone become so pansy-assed that we have to watch every single word that comes out of our mouths, lest we offend someones overly delicate sensibilities. Christ. Gumby as more of a spine than your average person.

234608267_56bc50f3d2.jpg

Racism is one of the stupidest things that happens in America. And it comes from all sides, no matter how much white, black, liberal, or conservative try to deny it.

We grew up in a mixed neighborhood, and my mother taught us all (7 of us kids) a little poem to teach us about racism. I still remember that poem and I count it as one of the small things that helped shape my life.

"God made the colored,
He made them in the night.
He made them in a hurry,
And forgot to paint them white."

Racism is one of the stupidest things that happens in America. And it comes from all sides, no matter how much white, black, liberal, or conservative try to deny it.

We grew up in a mixed neighborhood, and my mother taught us all (7 of us kids) a little poem to teach us about racism. I still remember that poem and I count it as one of the small things that helped shape my life.

"God made the colored,
He made them in the night.
He made them in a hurry,
And forgot to paint them white."

:clap2: Thank you Sir!!!! you made my point, now i hope folks understand.

I generally say black, and only because I need to describe something.

Other than to give a physical description, there is no need for it.

It is lazy to think of people only in terms of lables.

Forum List

Back