CDZ Why do flag kneelers protesting police shootings want the cops to have all the guns

I don't get it, if you believe that the cops who are armed are the problem, wouldn't you want your own arms to defend yourself.

Or are you really saying that the cops are not the problem?
How are the two thoughts locked together?
LOL shouldn't someone who is afraid of armed police want their own weapon

You get it just fine but as usual have no clue

We have far too many big city mayors that JUST ACCEPT unconscionable massive crime and homicide rates while allowing taunting and pelting police officers.. The lefty mayors and governors need to focus on the FUCKING BODY COUNTS.. NOT plastic bags or straw or their TDSyndrome issues....

Let City mayors enact comprehensive gun bans if that's what their city wants.

I can almost sympathize with a cop who shoots someone because they thought a wallet or a cell phone was a gun.

Shooting someone because they taunted you... that's murder.

NO, frankly, you shoot a cop, all his buddies are going to hunt you down, and you probably aren't going to get out of the deal alive.

We need to do two things.

1) We need to get the guns out of the hands of the crazies and the crooks.

2) We need to get the bad apples off our police forces.

Either one of these would be a good idea on their own.

NO, frankly, you shoot a cop, all his buddies are going to hunt you down, and you probably aren't going to get out of the deal alive.

We need to do two things.

1) We need to get the guns out of the hands of the crazies and the crooks.

2) We need to get the bad apples off our police forces.

Either one of these would be a good idea on their own.
Define crazy and kook? You do know that 50 percent of the population defines the other 50 percent that way I presume

Define crazy and kook? You do know that 50 percent of the population defines the other 50 percent that way I presume

Awesome. Then let's review everyone's gun ownership.

Works for me.
That does not work for you or anyone because you will not be reviewing the criminals ownership

Think little boy movie watcher

Awesome. Then let's review everyone's gun ownership.

Works for me.

What's your plan, exactly for this , joe b?

If someone bought their firearms from an independent dealer working out of the trunk of his car or out of a back room of a cocktail lounge, how will you know to review them?

The only people who will be reviewed are Law Abiders- the exact people who are not a problem.

What the libs want is to hassle Law Abiders enough about this, that many won't pack, and it will only be criminals with guns.

That does not work for you or anyone because you will not be reviewing the criminals ownership

Think little boy movie watcher

Hey, funny thing. They do this in Japan (where they only had four gun murders last year) and the UK (where they only have 40 or so a year) and Germany (where guns are legal, but they carefully scrutinize who gets them, and they only have 200 gun murders a year.)

The idea that it 'Can't be done because criminals won't obey the law" is silly. The fact is, Criminals can't get guns if they aren't easily available.

What's your plan, exactly for this , joe b?

If someone bought their firearms from an independent dealer working out of the trunk of his car or out of a back room of a cocktail lounge, how will you know to review them?

The only people who will be reviewed are Law Abiders- the exact people who are not a problem.

What the libs want is to hassle Law Abiders enough about this, that many won't pack, and it will only be criminals with guns.

Rest of the world bans or strictly controls who can get a gun, and they don't have these kinds of issues.

Of course, most gun deaths are domestic violence, suicides and accidents. If we only had to worry about hard core criminals killing people, we'd only be talking about 2000 deaths a year.

Forum List

Back