Why do Europeans hate Italy so much ?

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I have heard how much other Western European ethnic groups think of Italians as an embarrassment to Europe.
But why ?
The fact of the matter is, is that they are part of the 4 great European technological contributors to Europe, which includes Britain, France, Germany and Italy.

These are some statistics about Italy.

One of only 5 Westernized navies in the world to have Aircraft carrier based aviation at sea, which include the USA, UK, France, Spain and Italy.

One of only 5 major Westernized producers of Civilian and Military Aircraft with high quality, a major market and high numbers of Export.
They include the USA, Canada, the UK, France and Italy.

One of only Three westernized sources of Helicopters.
They include the USA, France, and Italy.

One of only Eight producers of good, westernized Radar, fire control, and Command center systems.
They include the USA, UK, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy and Israel.

One of only Three producers of Westernized (and modern) train and railroad systems manufacturing countries from which it makes the most technological sense to purchase from.
They include Canada, France and Italy.

One of only Six westernized great automobile manufacturing nations.
They include the USA, UK, France, Germany, Sweden and Italy.

Among the leading 8 Countries that now exist because of the Roman Empire, founding members and Formulators and assistants in creating Westernized culture, which is in fact Latin Culture.
They include Romania, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal and England.
The father of Westernization is of course, Greece.

Among the 5 Latin Greats, that spread Latin culture throughout Europe making Western Europe what we know it today.
They include France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Romania.

One of only Two of the great European fashion cultures.
They are France, and Italy.

I have heard how much other Western European ethnic groups think of Italians as an embarrassment to Europe.
But why ?
The fact of the matter is, is that they are part of the 4 great European technological contributors to Europe, which includes Britain, France, Germany and Italy.

These are some statistics about Italy.

One of only 5 Westernized navies in the world to have Aircraft carrier based aviation at sea, which include the USA, UK, France, Spain and Italy.

One of only 5 major Westernized producers of Civilian and Military Aircraft with high quality, a major market and high numbers of Export.
They include the USA, Canada, the UK, France and Italy.

One of only Three westernized sources of Helicopters.
They include the USA, France, and Italy.

One of only Eight producers of good, westernized Radar, fire control, and Command center systems.
They include the USA, UK, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy and Israel.

One of only Three producers of Westernized (and modern) train and railroad systems manufacturing countries from which it makes the most technological sense to purchase from.
They include Canada, France and Italy.

One of only Six westernized great automobile manufacturing nations.
They include the USA, UK, France, Germany, Sweden and Italy.

Among the leading 8 Countries that now exist because of the Roman Empire, founding members and Formulators and assistants in creating Westernized culture, which is in fact Latin Culture.
They include Romania, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal and England.
The father of Westernization is of course, Greece.

Among the 5 Latin Greats, that spread Latin culture throughout Europe making Western Europe what we know it today.
They include France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Romania.

One of only Two of the great European fashion cultures.
They are France, and Italy.
Italians make great firearms, super cars and boots....

• Banned
Brazil also has carrier based Aviation, but Brazil is so far out of date, and so poorly trained, and so poorly maintained that it doesn't truly count, nor would it provide the kind of advantage that it normally does for the other 5 greats, up against one or more of the other 5 greats.
:)

I have those top list:

1.United Kingdom
2.Germany
3.Czech Republic
4.Spain
5.Sweden

I do not like France. England's enemy long time back wood.

Last edited:
Europeans admire Italy!

(I'm talking Italy before the Islamic hordes came and invaded everything )

Italian style! oh mama mia!!!!

Italian food.....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Italian architecture ....yes yes...

Handsome italian men and women.

shall I continue? lol

Italian mild weather....

Italian cars.....fashion....

and on and on and on......:p:D

Italy was the jewel of Europe indeed!

Italy are world class in soccer but I hope they're miss next World Cup with France and maybe Croatia to. 3 teams world class in Catholicism will I am to miss next World Cup. If maybe also Croatia. They play with Turkey in Qualify groups.

Europeans admire Italy!

shall I continue? lol

Italian mild weather....

Gigi Agostino in music branch. He and Scooter top Techno groups.

Europeans admire Italy!

shall I continue? lol

Italian mild weather....

And the people!

I must say that I've always felt that Italy is my second favorite country, after this one.

But....I've heard that so much has changed, with waves of Muslims inundating so many cities......
...I don't know if I'd still recognize it.

I have never heard that other Europeans hate Italians. Other Latins seem to accept them as the original Latins. The British like the Italians. The Greeks like the Italians. Maybe the Germans don't like Italians, but that's a jealousy thing, since Italy is the one country in Europe that challenges Germany in nearly everything. From music to automobiles and football.

Forum List

Back