Why Do "Desperate Democrats" Strongly Appose Voter Photo I.D. Requirement For 2012 ?

The voter id was created to obstruct the voting process. They make people jump through all kinds of hoops before they can even get one.

It's just another GOP scheme.

you're a complete moron, and a leftie partisan hack.

It does NOT obstruct anything... SCOTUS said Voter ID laws are constitutional, and Democrats in Rhode Island enacted a voter ID law.

Now go away, the adults are talking.

because the dead, illegals, and such can't vote if they are required to show ID.

i always laugh at people who spout things like that.

illegals don't vote.

i know that breaks rightwingnut hearts.

you're above that kind of spew.
And you have proof they dont.. We have proof that Acorn did illegal things in the last election who is to say that having illegals vote is not one of them

man, you're a lying wackadoodle.

:cuckoo:

and the left will also start complaining like a babies who have their candy taken away when some Governors do away with the 5 week voting for President period. Yah, you demorats need 5 weeks to vote for Obama? or 5 weeks to vote five times for Obama?

The voter id was created to obstruct the voting process.

For those who are not legally entitled to vote.

They make people jump through all kinds of hoops before they can even get one.

Such as being legal residents or having a pulse.

It's just another GOP scheme.

Fraud is the foundation of the democrat election strategy, you must protect fraudulent votes, for the party....

2008 nutter...

typical rightwingnut misogynist pos. i give an answer... he starts foaming at the mouth.

i think maybe mommy should take away your computer privileges... or at least move the computer out of the basement so she can monitor your usage.

shouldn't you go out and find a paper route or something? i mean, i would if i got my butt kicked every 10 seconds like you do.

and you might want to look up the word literate. you clearly don't know what it means.

I know I am a Neanderthal but I remember a time when:

1. Nobody went out to sign up voters. Citizens accepted the responsibility to get themselves to the City Clerk's office or wherever to register to vote and yes, we did have to have valid ID in order to register. And we knew we had to do that six weeks before the election so that every registration could be verified and included on the roster by election day. Those of us who moved within that six week period accepted the responsibility to get ourselves back to our old precinct to vote.

2. The election was held from 7 am to 7 pm on election day at our assigned precinct voting place. No early voting. No voting anywhere you wanted. Precinct managers often provided transportation to folks who needed that to get to the polls, but there was none of this dragging folks off the street, registering them on the spot, and pointing to the box they were paid to mark.

3. Absentee ballots were provided to those who could not get to the polls on election day, and it was up to each voter to request and return such ballots by the due date.

4. We were required to verify our identity in order to vote.

As a result, it was mostly interested and informed citizens who voted for our elected officials. I would very much like to go back to that system.

What is wrong with encouraging people to vote and making it easier to do so?
Does that scare you?

Not at all.

WHy should it be made easier? Unions give the day off. Polling stations are conveniently located. Voting takes all but a minute or two.

Why must we ALSO compromise the integrity of the privelage to vote by making it easier for non citizens to vote?

stay with me here Jarhead....

HOW will a gvt driver's license shown, stop an illegal alien from voting, if their names are already on the voter roll? How?

IT doesn't....because their names would already be listed as a legal voter for that voting place, and because most ALL illegal voters in this country already HAVE a gvt id, like a driver's license.

soooo, what is the real purpose of showing voter pictured id's at the polling place? There is truly, no voter fraud that an id would stop in any kind of numbers....OTHER THAN restricting poor people, who don't have a checking, never got or needed a driver's license citizen voters, who have registered to vote decades ago on some, from voting? It is clear as day what the republican politicians are doing, that is, if you come from the ''left'' view....mainly because voter id's do not prevent any voter fraud....like they keep claiming.... out of 100 plus million voters over the years and perhaps one case could be sited where an id would have stopped the crime....

the whole thing stinks to high heaven!!!! something ain't right!!!!

WHILE the illegals that may be voting aren't gonna be stopped through a pic id!????

The ONLY WAY to stop illegals from voting, IF THEY ARE voting is to stop them BEFORE they make it through the vetting process for registering them to vote....before they become registered voters.....the process of registration needs to catch that they are illegal, somehow...? THIS would stop them from ever being on the registered voter roll at the polling center.

AND people using dead people don't walk in to the dead person's polling center and risk being caught by voting in person....they vote via absentee vote...

again, how would a gvt id at the poll stop this?

It's like the repubs introduced the bill to pacify those who have not thought it through, and the Dems are playing the, you are trying to keep citizens from voting card....both yelling at eachother, while the voting fraud that does take place, can continue???? SOMETHING is AMISS in this whole thing, that doesn't sit well with me!

:lol:

Hardly, it was designed to send people running all over the place looking for marriage licenses, etc. We don't need another card just to vote.

typical rightwingnut misogynist pos. i give an answer... he starts foaming at the mouth.

No one foamed at the mouth, stupid.

You are a mindless drone, the party tells you to support voter fraud, so you support it.

i think maybe mommy should take away your computer privileges... or at least move the computer out of the basement so she can monitor your usage.

You don't think, you don't have the capacity for thought.

shouldn't you go out and find a paper route or something? i mean, i would if i got my butt kicked every 10 seconds like you do.

Who are you bitching at, skank? A dozen people have kicked your ass in the last 10 minutes. I've NEVER seen you come out on top or even in any exchange on this board, with anyone.

The reason you fail is that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Them's just the facts.

It was all over the news and NOT Fox either that dead people's names showed up on the voter list for people who voted for Gov. Gregoire. Didn't make any difference to them, though, couldn't have cared less. She had the votes countered three times until they came out in her favor. Then they discovered how many dead people voted for her.

Nothing is beneath you.

did you say something, freak?

your god...

joybehar.jpg

Hardly, it was designed to send people running all over the place looking for marriage licenses, etc. We don't need another card just to vote.

again, you're a moron and a leftie partisan hack.

If EVERYONE is required to produce a valid photo ID in order to vote, WHY is it that the left says it's targeted at Democrats? That it's too difficult?

The left seems to think the left is too lazy or stupid to manage to get proper ID.

stay with me here Jarhead....

HOW will a gvt driver's license shown, stop an illegal alien from voting, if their names are already on the voter roll? How?

You have to look at how it works now.

ACORN fills out thousands of voter registrations with fake names using addresses out of the phone book.

On election day, they go out and give illegals $20 to cast ballots for Obama et al, in a few precincts using the names they fraudulently registered.

EVEN if the illegal has an ID, it isn't going to match the name ACORN registered.

IT doesn't....because their names would already be listed as a legal voter for that voting place, and because most ALL illegal voters in this country already HAVE a gvt id, like a driver's license.

See above, ID, even a utility bill, thwarts the typical DNC voter fraud scheme.

soooo, what is the real purpose of showing voter pictured id's at the polling place? There is truly, no voter fraud that an id would stop in any kind of numbers....OTHER THAN restricting poor people, who don't have a checking, never got or needed a driver's license citizen voters, who have registered to vote decades ago on some, from voting? It is clear as day what the republican politicians are doing, that is, if you come from the ''left'' view....mainly because voter id's do not prevent any voter fraud....like they keep claiming.... out of 100 plus million voters over the years and perhaps one case could be sited where an id would have stopped the crime....

the whole thing stinks to high heaven!!!! something ain't right!!!!

WHILE the illegals that may be voting aren't gonna be stopped through a pic id!????

The ONLY WAY to stop illegals from voting, IF THEY ARE voting is to stop them BEFORE they make it through the vetting process for registering them to vote....before they become registered voters.....the process of registration needs to catch that they are illegal, somehow...? THIS would stop them from ever being on the registered voter roll at the polling center.

AND people using dead people don't walk in to the dead person's polling center and risk being caught by voting in person....they vote via absentee vote...

again, how would a gvt id at the poll stop this?

It's like the repubs introduced the bill to pacify those who have not thought it through, and the Dems are playing the, you are trying to keep citizens from voting card....both yelling at eachother, while the voting fraud that does take place, can continue???? SOMETHING is AMISS in this whole thing, that doesn't sit well with me!

ID stops fraud.

This is why Republicans support it and why dems oppose it. If it didn't stop fraud, the dems wouldn't care.

Last edited:

True, you don't need another card. Just a DL, ID, utility bill, all the things people actually living at the address they claim to be from have laying around.

You oppose this because you know it stops fraud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back