Why do Dems have so many dumb people

Well, I'm rich in that I don't want for much and even though I fall short of Obama's target of $250K I'm not in the least envious of other's money.

I am a fan of logic, and I also am able to observe and put two and two together. I'm also a fan of grammar and sentence structure.

Really? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Apparently you don't. You want to try that statement again, and maybe even include this elusive "equasion" you're babbling about?

If you have had a logic class in college you would know.
It just like any mathmatical problem which can be solved to be true by reversing the equation.(It was spelled wrong at first and then I edited it
The use of mathmatics in logic is to prove a statement true.

You DO realize that you said nothing at all like that right? Where are you getting this? Whoever is telling you to say this is playing a joke on you. If you are copying it from somewhere, you shouldn't do that if you don't understand what it says.

I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand. Did you at least get a GED?

How are democrats only in control of education in the USA?

It would seem predfan forgets how there was a big deal over Texas and what they wanted to put in the books and how most states buy those books from there.

No, I'm well aware of it, as it has been discussed here in these forums already and been debunked as complete bull shit.

and Louisiana has gone to non public fed schooling.

It just like any mathmatical problem which can be solved to be true by reversing the equation.(It was spelled wrong at first and then I edited it

You DO realize that you said nothing at all like that right? Where are you getting this? Whoever is telling you to say this is playing a joke on you. If you are copying it from somewhere, you shouldn't do that if you don't understand what it says.

Predictable response. You have no idea what you are talking about. Thanks for volunteering yourself as an example of what the OP was talking about.

Who cares? ... what does it matter if they have the equivalent of 6 more years of education than you do?

This comming from a person who affiliates with a party that derides higher education, believes global warming is a myth, and has people in it that believe dinosaurs and men existed together on earth like the Flinstones.

The GOP does not deride higher education, that's complete bull shit, most conservatives don't believe Global Warming is a myth, we just don't believe that man is the cause (it's the sun stupid), and very few believe that dinosaurs and men were contemporaneous. So you are an example of what the OP was talking about.

So, when all the Scientific Societies in the world, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that the cause of global warming is GHGs, not the sun, then you prefer to believe an obese junkie on the radio. OK, we understand:eusa_whistle:

What obese junkie? I'm talking about the very unusual sunspot activity that science has been observing for the past decade or so.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting and showing how correct the OP is.

Lol cater to base emotions...oh you mean like when a muslim wanted to build something in new york and the collective right threwa hissy fit...or use their base emotion.

That's not even getting into the daily thread here about how obama is destroying the nation....

No but you are totally right in your assessment of what the left does. You know if you where not so motherfucking stupid that is.

As per usual, you come in with complete bull shit and think that adding an insult at the end makes it right. Your modis operandi, and a repeated fail.
oh you deny these things happened?
thus why you are a moron

Lol cater to base emotions...oh you mean like when a muslim wanted to build something in new york and the collective right threwa hissy fit...or use their base emotion.

That's not even getting into the daily thread here about how obama is destroying the nation....

No but you are totally right in your assessment of what the left does. You know if you where not so motherfucking stupid that is.

As per usual, you come in with complete bull shit and think that adding an insult at the end makes it right. Your modis operandi, and a repeated fail.
oh you deny these things happened?
thus why you are a moron

Now THAT's what I call irony.

when calling other people dumb, one should probably spell their names correctly.

that would be Wasserman-Shultz.

you can now continue with your rant.

When you cant debate the premise..

Deflect...............and you did...........

How are democrats only in control of education in the USA?

It would seem predfan forgets how there was a big deal over Texas and what they wanted to put in the books and how most states buy those books from there.

No, I'm well aware of it, as it has been discussed here in these forums already and been debunked as complete bull shit.

lol debunked...what drugs are you on dude.....debunked....go play chicken with a bus.

lol debunked...what drugs are you on dude.....debunked....go play chicken with a bus.

If I tried to tell someone else that you are actually arguing this, they wouldn't believe it. You can't make this stuff up.

If I tried to tell someone else that you are actually arguing this, they wouldn't believe it. You can't make this stuff up.

yes, i use facts and you use the typical political move of blatant ignorance and revisionist history.

" Oh it was debunked" " Oh because i said so, and nothing you state will change my mind"

My god you type of people are a cancer on society. Go fuck yourself

yes, i use facts and you use the typical political move of blatant ignorance and revisionist history.

" Oh it was debunked" " Oh because i said so, and nothing you state will change my mind"

Are you done now? Go ahead and get the last word.

You are the type you describe

Are you done now? Go ahead and get the last word.

ok....

You are the type you describe

again more made up facts......

The median income of a Medicare recipient is 23,000. Paul Ryan wants to add 6,000 to the cost of that person's healthcare,

while lowering Romney's effective tax rate to 1%.

If you support that, I don't think you're the smart one in the smart/dumb equation.

Your facts are incorrect, dumb fuck.

Key Elements of Mitt’s Plan

•Nothing changes for current seniors or those nearing retirement•Medicare is reformed as a premium support system, meaning that existing spending is repackaged as a fixed-amount benefit to each senior that he or she can use to purchase an insurance plan
•All insurance plans must offer coverage at least comparable to what Medicare provides today
•If seniors choose more expensive plans, they will have to pay the difference between the support amount and the premium price; if they choose less expensive plans, they can use any leftover support to pay other medical expenses like co-pays and deductibles
•“Traditional” fee-for-service Medicare will be offered by the government as an insurance plan, meaning that seniors can purchase that form of coverage if they prefer it; however, if it costs the government more to provide that service than it costs private plans to offer their versions, then the premiums charged by the government will have to be higher and seniors will have to pay the difference to enroll in the traditional Medicare option
•Lower income seniors will receive more generous support to ensure that they can afford coverage; wealthier seniors will receive less support
•Competition among plans to provide high quality service while charging low premiums will hold costs down while also improving the quality of coverage enjoyed by seniors

One thing I do not understand. If their plan is so great, why not implement it now? Why do they pander to Seniors over the age of 55? Wouldn't they want to get in on this fabulous voucher system?

Is the answer to your question not obvious?

Forum List

Back