Why do Dems hate bush so much?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by manu1959, Feb 7, 2006.

1. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    i was looking at some video the other day from 2000......bush had barley been elected and people hated him? why? i will tell you....they are sore losers

the other interesting thing is the dems claim they; are smarter, better educated, have a better way and a better message....they have been saying it for six years now nothing but insults towards those they attempt to sawy to their party......i have yet to hear one idea other than W is an idiot.....and an evil genius......

man are these folks going to be pissed in 08

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The Dems hate anyone and everyone that get between them and control. Look at what Dem's call red-stater's -- uneducated rednecks.

If we'd just vote them all into office and let them decide what is best for us, I'm sure they'd like us again (in a condescending manner, of course!).

3. manu1959

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626

i was told just the other day that if i would just consider both sides i would see how wrong my beliefs are......their arrogance is boundless

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    :rotflmao:

Sounds about right .... "we know what's best for you, don't worry" aka "bend over ... this won't hurt a bit."

5. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    The current hatred has been vastly increased by the fact that most ardent liberals THINK the election was stolen. No matter how much evidence, or proof that it was a legally won election, they wont buy it.

LIberals are really fucked up. Thats why Im not one anymore:)

6. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Revenge. The have had a bad taste in their mouth since Clinton was impeached. From there, the 2000 elections just added fuel to their fire. 2004 just sent them over the edge. They are so far gone that they actively promote anti-americanism as their party stance just to court the base of their party.

Truthfully, the impeachment of Clinton was one of the worst political moves the Republicans could have made. Think about it. We had control of the Congress. Clinton then had a scandal. They had him by the balls. He needs good publicity to save his legacy. He would have had to work with the Reps exclusively to save it. The Reps could have pushed through SS reform, education reform, tort reform, REAL welfare reform. You name a fiscally responible policy and the Reps could have gotten it done because they had Clinton over a barrel. Instead they went to impeachment and riled up a bunch of lefty wackos to spend money in an area where they had little interest.

It all stems back to that. The dems are still killing themselves. They are just taking the country with them.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I don't think your 'reading' is correct, but even if I did, water under the bridge now...

8. manu1959

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    what is your take?

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The impeachment was a diversion. Starr was putting too much heat on Hilalry over Whitewater, and he must've gotten too close to the truth. Suddenly Janet Reno authorizes him to refocus the investigation to Clinton and Lewisnsky.

A big waste of money. Hillary got the heat lifted. Clinton admitted to his impropriety and the Dems just shrugged. Lewinsky made the talk show circuit. Linda Tripp got a cushier gov't job.

And the Republicans were the heels in the media. What more could a left wingnut want?

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    Pride.

They think that Bush is an idiot. That their ideas are superior. They are the smart people and everyone else is that stupid and they are just frustrated that most Americans see them as a bunch of morons. So they take it out on the President.

Alot of it is because they are sore losers. Alot of it is because in t heir hearts they know us Republicans can articulate our agenda better and they think it has to be some kind of trick because that is what they have been using to stay in power for years.

Fact is their weaknesses have made them blind to all things that are good and decent. all that is driving many of them is their lust for power.