Why do Democrats want to tear down this country?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
What constructive purpose is being served by these impeachment proceedings? Please don't recite "the rule of law" or some other platitude. It is clear that Trump is being held to a different standard than any other President in our history. Is the Democratic Party now so depraved that it will tear down the same country it seeks to rule over?

This is right out of the Communist playbook to destabilize governments in advance of revolution. Will we wake up before it is too late?

I would be surprised if the party of genocide Jackson and his big lies about the southern campaigns in the war of 1812 acted as Americans.

What constructive purpose is being served by these impeachment proceedings? Please don't recite "the rule of law" or some other platitude. It is clear that Trump is being held to a different standard than any other President in our history. Is the Democratic Party now so depraved that it will tear down the same country it seeks to rule over?

This is right out of the Communist playbook to destabilize governments in advance of revolution. Will we wake up before it is too late?

did you forget that conservatives have been calling for SECESSION and a CIVIL WAR ?

now THAT is "tearing our country down"

Both parties are going scorched earth on Trump....they all figure they can put the pieces back together after they blow it all up and remove Trump....as long as they have the media on their side we the little guy are screwed.....

Trump has destroyed our Nation, and you chose to follow him... right in to despots arms...Putin's arms! :(

you chose a chronic/pathological liar, to lead this once great Nation... nothing good could ever come out of that.... :eek:

you chose a chronic/pathological liar, to lead this once great Nation... nothing good could ever come out of that.... :eek:

"chronic/pathological liar,"

you forgot IMMORAL, UNETHICAL, SLEAZY, TREACHEROUS, LECHEROUS and DESPICABLE

(and THOSE are his GOOD qualities!)

So tell us the lies you refer to....you can't because nothing is worse than being lied to about your healthcare.....

So tell us the lies you refer to....you can't because nothing is worse than being lied to about your healthcare.....

President Trump has made 13,435 false or misleading claims ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/10/14 › president-trump-...

Oct 14, 2019 - Trump has been president for almost 1000 days. That means lots and lots of false or misleading claims.

President Trump has made 13,435 false or misleading claims ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/10/14 › president-trump-...

Oct 14, 2019 - Trump has been president for almost 1000 days. That means lots and lots of false or misleading claims.
The Post? OMG....why do you need a link for you to come up with a lie?....because none of them are important in any respect....I don't need a link to tell you Obama lies...because they affected me and people I care about....you know...important stuff...

did you forget that conservatives have been calling for SECESSION and a CIVIL WAR ?

now THAT is "tearing our country down"

So THAT is how you justify official impeachment proceedings?

Because he lies about EVERYTHING!

And that makes us a shitty country with a shitty, untrustworthy, leader, and makes our Nation WEAK, and at risk....

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

And that makes us a shitty country with a shitty, untrustworthy, leader, and makes our Nation WEAK, and at risk....

If I were a european nation and I heard trump

mock us
ridicule us
praise putin and other tyrants

I might rethink any alliance I had with the USA

Obviously you can't trust or rely on trump....

therefore you can't trust the USA as long as trump is president.

Coerceing, bribing, extorting, blackmailing or even publicly suggesting a public announcement by a foreign nation of a criminal investigation into your main political rivals is the corruption that is tearing this country down right now. Well getting caught at it is. We are the laughing stock of the world. "Hey Ukraine" Trumpybear said. "I want you to fight corruption by helping me carry out my corrupt plan."

Using the claim of "Blanket Immunity" to ensure the evidence, if it exist, is never seen by the oversight committees is an unconstitutional obstruction of Congress.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Again you need a link probably produced by a Trump hater...but no lie stands out in your mind?....nothing that affected you personally?...listen to yourself...you are a Trump hater and little more...how sad that you don't get it....

Forum List

Back