Why do Democrats want smoking banned everywhere? 2nd hand smoke is NOT addicting

If it were, people would be addicted to it.

They are not.

There you have it folk Real Science on the Internet...Idiotic goofball LOL

Its Blue States that give adult freedom to smoke marijuana...its that Backwoods pecker-wood Beauregard Sessions that wants to prevent Freedom

C9-6i0JXUAANtI7.jpg

Why do Democrats want smoking banned everywhere?

What makes you think it's just Democrats? Republicans do it just as often.
Right........Democrats don't like tobacco because it hurts Republicans.
Democrats only stand for what Republicans are against and are against everything Republicans stand for.

They are not.

Its Blue States that give adult freedom to smoke marijuana...its that Backwoods pecker-wood Beauregard Sessions that wants to prevent Freedom

C9-6i0JXUAANtI7.jpg

How do you know I don't like to buy an 1/8th of White Fire OG from Green Man on occasion? They had a 4/20 special. An 1/8th, a grinder, a pipe and a lighter for $50. Big rally downtown.

The edibles aren't bad. 10mg per chocolate. 2 chocolates is good for a few hours. The "Coffee and Doughnuts" are good. The Bruce Banner hash oil is good. 75% THC, $60 for 420 MG....yes, 420 MG...they are clever.

Feds keep shutting down payment processing...they are back to CASH. ATM in the lobby.

Presumption makes one a fuckhead.

Last edited:
Why do Democrats want smoking banned everywhere?

What makes you think it's just Democrats? Republicans do it just as often.
Right........Democrats don't like tobacco because it hurts Republicans.
Democrats only stand for what Republicans are against and are against everything Republicans stand for.

Edited to add that this is in reply to Tyrone' post ^^^^

Love this photo. We need more feminist messaging - that girls really can do just as much and just as well as boys.

At the Trailer Trash Party at the WH ... funny that the three wannabes and never was quitters, poopy pants cowards posed under the photo of one of most successful and accomplished women in our history.

The Repub race to bottom accelerates!

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Obama is a smoker...so gross. He kisses Michelle and the girls with that smoker breath.

I wonder if he burned in the Oval Office.

Odd that during the 2008 campaign, the media would not report on his addiction, and when reports of it surfaced, they called the reports LIES.

Well, guess what....it's TRUE.

BARACK OBAMA IS ADDICTED TO CIGARETTES. He PERSONALLY financially supports BIG TOBACCO.

They are not.

C9-6i0JXUAANtI7.jpg

How do you know I don't like to buy an 1/8th of White Fire OG from Green Man on occasion? They had a 4/20 special. An 1/8th, a grinder, a pipe and a lighter for $50. Big rally downtown.

The edibles aren't bad. 10mg per chocolate. 2 chocolates is good for a few hours. The "Coffee and Doughnuts" are good. The Bruce Banner hash oil is good. 75% THC, $60 for 420 MG....yes, 420 MG...they are clever.

Feds keep shutting down payment processing...they are back to CASH. ATM in the lobby.

Sorry man,I believe edibles represent how mother fucking dumb, ignorant, irresponsible, easily entertained & selfish people are. Children and pets are attracted to things that look tasty, and you can't tell me most stoners know enough to put that shit away. Granted others are responsible, but at the end of the day, to me it's just a dumb-rock idea. I burn the old school way. Even tried that oil they sell, twice....Made me sick, twice. Something in the development isn't right.

They are not.

C9-6i0JXUAANtI7.jpg

Sorry man,I believe edibles represent how mother fucking dumb, ignorant, irresponsible, easily entertained & selfish people are. Children and pets are attracted to things that look tasty, and you can't tell me most stoners know enough to put that shit away. Granted others are responsible, but at the end of the day, to me it's just a dumb-rock idea. I burn the old school way. Even tried that oil they sell, twice....Made me sick, twice. Something in the development isn't right.

It's nice to have choices. Anything children shouldn't be around should be responsibly put away by the adults caring for said children....be it prescription drugs, firearms, laundry detergent pods, vanilla extract, or steak knives.

They are not.

C9-6i0JXUAANtI7.jpg

My doctor recommended edilbles. I'm asthmatic and use pot for my arthritis, and my insomnia. I can't take most pharmaceuticals because of side effects. My preference is vaping, which my doctor tells me still has a lot of the same combustion residues as smoking. If I have to smoke, I use a bong.

I tried the edibles but they're expensive - really expensive, and I didn't notice much effect from them. I liked the brownie, but it was $15 for a two inch square.

With the new laws that are coming in Canada, I'll be able to grow my own, legally. Last year, I grew two plants (where they were not apt to be spotted), and they've lasted me until this past week. This year, I'm growing 4, which should do me until next spring.

Has anyone ever heard of anyone being addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?
Studies have found that repeated exposure via inhalation of the smoke of cigarettes, cigars and pipes, does cause lung cancer. If you wish to continue your addiction, by all mean do so, but do it in the privacy of your own home and if you have children and care about their health, don't smoke around them. For that matter, you are their role model and if they see you smoking, they will have a greater chance of becoming smokers than the children of non-smoking parents. Even as a smoker who would advise your children not to smoke, they still look up to you as a role model and will thus probably act on what they see you doing, not what you say.
Blaming the Victim

If the oncologists aren't smart enough to cure cancer, why are we led to believe they're smart enough to know what causes it? They are childish escapist nerds who don't earn a living until they are 30 years old; besides their failure to do the job, there's no reason we should respect such people anyway.
Oh, let's see now.......oh yeah, scientists testing the effects of tobacco products on mice.

They are not.

C9-6i0JXUAANtI7.jpg

It's nice to have choices. Anything children shouldn't be around should be responsibly put away by the adults caring for said children....be it prescription drugs, firearms, laundry detergent pods, vanilla extract, or steak knives.

Except the part when you're high you're more likely to forget.

They are not.

C9-6i0JXUAANtI7.jpg

Except the part when you're high you're more likely to forget.

You don't get "high" from edibles.

Obama is a smoker...so gross. He kisses Michelle and the girls with that smoker breath.

I wonder if he burned in the Oval Office.

Odd that during the 2008 campaign, the media would not report on his addiction, and when reports of it surfaced, they called the reports LIES.

Well, guess what....it's TRUE.

BARACK OBAMA IS ADDICTED TO CIGARETTES. He PERSONALLY financially supports BIG TOBACCO.
Obama gave up smoking nine years ago

If 2nd hand smoke is bad for you, and nicotine is the most addictive drug on earth, why are people addicted to 2nd hand smoke?

Well, that has got to be in the top 5 of the dumbest posts in USMB history

Because they want to rub the tobacco industry out of existence, and their farms made into public property so they can camp there, shit on the ground and grow weed, without ever having to work, save, or work. Did I say so they could enjoy land they could never afford because of their aversion to work?

Move over ColonelAngus , Kosherskank just edged ahead of you

Nobody said it was addicting.

so you started off with a false premise.

Here's why we need to ban smoking in public places. I don't want to smell your smoke when I'm trying to eat, work or otherwise engage in activities.

If you are so stupid you stand out in the cold because you can't go an hour without a hit of your drug of choice, that's on you.

Nobody said it was addicting.

so you started off with a false premise.

Here's why we need to ban smoking in public places. I don't want to smell your smoke when I'm trying to eat, work or otherwise engage in activities.

If you are so stupid you stand out in the cold because you can't go an hour without a hit of your drug of choice, that's on you.
That is the biggest scam......smokers go into convulsions if they are told not to smoke. Moving their butt off a barstool to spread their filth outside is beyond their capabilities

You know what I find funny in this thread? People who try to make this subject a political right vs. left debate instead of talking about the actual science and what happens with the body around second hand smoke.

Got news for you people.............smoke isn't political. It doesn't care what party you belong to when you inhale, and it doesn't really care what political party you belong to when it gives you cancer or heart disease.

And.............second hand smoke is bad for you. How do I know? Many car rides as a child in a car full of smokers. After 45 min. of that, I would end up getting sick and having to curl up in the back seat.

As far as marijuana edibles? Dragonlady, if you are buying them, it's not so much for the brownie that is the vehicle to deliver the THC, but rather the amount of THC total that is contained in the edible. And, if you think you can't get high from edibles, go buy yourself a 100 mg edible, eat the whole thing (make sure you have absolutely nothing to do for the next 8 hours), and then come back and tell me you didn't get high.

As far as edibles being dangerous because kids and pets might find them laying around and eat them? Same thing can be said for Tide laundry pods. Kids have been trying to eat them since they came out because they look like candy.

And finally..................about the second hand smoke from marijuana............yes, cannabis smokers do produce smoke, but they produce far less second hand smoke than cigarette smokers. A typical regular user of marijuana might smoke 3 joints in a day, whereas a typical cigarette smoker will go through 20 to 40 cigarettes (1 to 2 packs), per day.

And most marijuana smokers won't smoke in public unless it's a major event like 420 holiday.

Last edited:
Ah those mother fucking liberal hypocrite non-thinking bastards. You know, the thought police want everyone to conform to their "tolerance", and if you don't they will shame, complain and punish like the bitches they've become.

The fucking beauty of their lying, disgusting, short-sighted & inconsistent ways is the primary users of tobacco are................ready...............Poor to low middle class liberals.......That's right, the poor to low middle class the liberals CLAIM to stand for. So what do the assholes do for the poor to low middle class liberals? They apply an unfair "sin" tax to ensure they're even poorer.

Nobody quits smoking because of the cost mother fuckers, and how is it "drugs should be legal" while "penalize the fuck out of the smoker"?
I'm sure you had a point in there, but it is painfully hard to find searching through all of your emotional nonsense. Triggered?

Go back to school. Not our college system though, they teach people how to become snowflakes. Military academy is an option.
Popeye the Sailor Man

That's where Jimmy Carter went to avoid having to fight in World War Two. We know he's not the military type at all, but we are not allowed to realize the implications of the contradiction that he went to Annapolis.

Forum List

Back