Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

Why do conservatives make shit up and lie all the time ?

I am shocked, totally shocked, that you didn't open with the line "every $1.00 adds $1.79 to the economy".
Says Nancy Pelosi: ‘The More Americans On Unemployment And Food Stamps, The Better For The Economy.’

Clueless is what you are.

She is talking about UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE getting (and quickly spending) unemployment and/or food stamps during recession. And yes that generates just about maximum return to the economy per dollar spent.

Again we are talking about recessionary economic environment, because there are too many people per job openings. It would be a bad idea at near full employment environment we have now as it suppresses labor supply.

Quickly spending $1.00 does not equate to $1.79 no matter how fast you spend it...dumbass.

I am shocked, totally shocked, that you didn't open with the line "every $1.00 adds $1.79 to the economy".
Says Nancy Pelosi: ‘The More Americans On Unemployment And Food Stamps, The Better For The Economy.’

She is talking about UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE getting (and quickly spending) unemployment and/or food stamps during recession. And yes that generates just about maximum return to the economy per dollar spent.

Again we are talking about recessionary economic environment, because there are too many people per job openings.
She may have been comparing it to the right wing, simply creating new Hooverville villages for the People.

She may have been speaking out her rear...seems to be the only language you libs understand.

JakeStarkey nat4900

You know, just for "fun"....ask the mods to clarify the above for you.....LOL

Jake, remember when you told me Democrats never said the above? Maybe you can run to the Mod and erase that too?

Again we are talking about recessionary economic environment, because there are too many people per job openings. It would be a bad idea at near full employment environment we have now as it suppresses labor supply.

Quickly spending $1.00 does not equate to $1.79 no matter how fast you spend it...dumbass.

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

Do you know what GDP is? It is the volume of economic activity in the economy.

If you (1)get a dollar and (2)spend it within that same year then the resultant GDP activity will be more than a dollar, because both transactions are economic activity.

Read up The multiplier effect

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

Do you know what GDP is? It is the volume of economic activity in the economy.

If you (1)get a dollar and (2)spend it within that same year then the resultant GDP activity will be more than a dollar, because both transactions are economic activity.

Read up The multiplier effect

Great, spend your money as soon as you can.

What have the Democratic Liberals done to make life better for poor Blacks in the inner city? After 8 years of a Black President have their lives become better?

What have the Democratic Liberals done to make life better for poor Blacks in the inner city? After 8 years of a Black President have their lives become better?

Of course they have (as is the case for just about every demographic) their unemployment is way down compared to when Obama got into office.

Black-Unemployment-rate.png

Things like small business set asides, urban renewal, social programs, educational grants, public transportation, healthcare

Not much can be done in a republican controlled congress.
But even though, gallup reported favorably.

Back to the subject of welfare, Trump gets a nice handout for his golfing.
Not sure what that does for the black community, or anybody for that matter.

Once they're enslaved to the dems through trinkets and other handouts, they're indebted with their vote.

What are Republicans offering them?
trenches and valleys of debt.

O offered up 8 trillion of debt. He was a republican?
To bailout the rich, again.

So what you're saying is that O offered up 8 trillion to the rich.
Who benefited the most from "quantitative easing", financially?

We came out of a "Great Recession".

Yeah, I'm sure all the welfare recipients helped get us out.
Simply circulating capital is what engenders a positive multiplier effect.

Hmmmm. So then what we need to do is put everybody on welfare and food stamps and we will have the best economy this country has seen in 100 years.

Hey....I gotta great idea

Lets create more jobs and then we won't need as many people on food stamps and welfare
If people get jobs, they won't need it anymore

But it looks like even though we have millions of new jobs, pay has not increased. We have frozen minimum wage for the last 9 years and low skilled pay has been stagnant
So, even though more people have jobs, they do not pay well enough to get people off the dole

But there is good news...
We just cut corporate taxes in half so it looks like they can afford to pay their employees more. I also have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you

A 50% tax cut?

That should trickle down with an end to welfare and food stamps
Companies can no longer claim they can't afford pay increases
there is no right work, even in right to work States.

Without unions, there is nothing to force companies to trickle down that profit to the workers

Correct, that's what unions used to do. They used so much force that they forced our work right out of the country.

Forum List

Back