Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

Why do dems say excuses like "because they need help?"
You lying mother fuckers. What about generational welfare. Excess in shit they dont need. You are making CAREERS out fo this shit. How many people do you idiots actually think aqre against helping out someone that falls on hard times?
FFS, pelosi said welfare is good. ACA is good because lazy entitled hippies can have healthcare while they play the guitar in the downtown square for 30 bucks a day.
You lying partisan shitheads need to grow up.

What about generational welfare?
Do you cut someone off because their parents were poor?
LOL you idiot. I doubt you see what you just did there.
Thanks!
yes, I did. have an argument or not.
:spinner:

You retards want to say welfare works and then RW defends generational welfare. If you people werent enveloped in partisan politics, you might could THINK. THINKING leads to consistency.

What is your solution to generational welfare?

You want a good example, look at red state Appalachia where families have been poor since the 1930s. There is no way out for these families. They live in the same shacks they have for generations and rely on the government to help them survive

cdc793374a.jpg

Wanna get some bulldozers?

Last edited:
Hey....I gotta great idea

Lets create more jobs and then we won't need as many people on food stamps and welfare
If people get jobs, they won't need it anymore

But it looks like even though we have millions of new jobs, pay has not increased. We have frozen minimum wage for the last 9 years and low skilled pay has been stagnant
So, even though more people have jobs, they do not pay well enough to get people off the dole

But there is good news...
We just cut corporate taxes in half so it looks like they can afford to pay their employees more. I also have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you

A 50% tax cut?

That should trickle down with an end to welfare and food stamps
Companies can no longer claim they can't afford pay increases
there is no right work, even in right to work States.

Without unions, there is nothing to force companies to trickle down that profit to the workers

Lets create more jobs and then we won't need as many people on food stamps and welfare

But it looks like even though we have millions of new jobs, pay has not increased. We have frozen minimum wage for the last 9 years and low skilled pay has been stagnant
So, even though more people have jobs, they do not pay well enough to get people off the dole

We just cut corporate taxes in half so it looks like they can afford to pay their employees more. I also have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you

A 50% tax cut?

Without unions, there is nothing to force companies to trickle down that profit to the workers
Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

A 50% tax cut?

That would only be paid if you're working. You do agree with that restriction, right? Otherwise, it's called welfare.

A 50% tax cut?

That would only be paid if you're working. You do agree with that restriction, right? Otherwise, it's called welfare.
A minimum wage for working helps those who work and want to work.

Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution.

Why do conservatives make shit up and lie all the time ?

I am shocked, totally shocked, that you didn't open with the line "every $1.00 adds $1.79 to the economy".
Says Nancy Pelosi: ‘The More Americans On Unemployment And Food Stamps, The Better For The Economy.’

Clueless is what you are.

She is talking about UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE getting (and quickly spending) unemployment and/or food stamps during recession. And yes that generates just about maximum return to the economy per dollar spent.

Again we are talking about recessionary economic environment, because there are too many people per job openings. It would be a bad idea at near full employment environment we have now as it suppresses labor supply.

Why do conservatives make shit up and lie all the time ?

I am shocked, totally shocked, that you didn't open with the line "every $1.00 adds $1.79 to the economy".
Says Nancy Pelosi: ‘The More Americans On Unemployment And Food Stamps, The Better For The Economy.’

Clueless is what you are.

She is talking about UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE getting (and quickly spending) unemployment and/or food stamps during recession. And yes that generates just about maximum return to the economy per dollar spent.

Again we are talking about recessionary economic environment, because there are too many people per job openings.
She may have been comparing it to the right wing, simply creating new Hooverville villages for the People.

Once they're enslaved to the dems through trinkets and other handouts, they're indebted with their vote.

What are Republicans offering them?
trenches and valleys of debt.

O offered up 8 trillion of debt. He was a republican?
To bailout the rich, again.

So what you're saying is that O offered up 8 trillion to the rich.

Once they're enslaved to the dems through trinkets and other handouts, they're indebted with their vote.

How about you do the math on where that cane from ?

2 decade long unfunded wars + bush tax cuts + Medicare D big pharm give away - recession drop in income + recession demand in gov services = debt .

But because the bill came in when obama is prez its all on him ?

How about you do the math on where that cane from ?

2 decade long unfunded wars + bush tax cuts + Medicare D big pharm give away - recession drop in income + recession demand in gov services = debt .

But because the bill came in when obama is prez its all on him ?

6 trillion of that 8 trillion went straight to wall street.

Isn't it better for Americans to have jobs and self respect?

Democratic Party on Welfare & Poverty

How else do you control the slaves? Let them know you can shut off the food. That’s why the democrat party has spent so much time conditioning blacks to feed from their hands.

What have Republicans done for blacks other than build more prisons?
Hey

Don’t know. I’m not a black guy, but the ones I know are pretty okay.

Forum List

Back