Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

Why do dems say excuses like "because they need help?"
You lying mother fuckers. What about generational welfare. Excess in shit they dont need. You are making CAREERS out fo this shit. How many people do you idiots actually think aqre against helping out someone that falls on hard times?
FFS, pelosi said welfare is good. ACA is good because lazy entitled hippies can have healthcare while they play the guitar in the downtown square for 30 bucks a day.
You lying partisan shitheads need to grow up.

You lying mother fuckers. What about generational welfare. Excess in shit they dont need. You are making CAREERS out fo this shit. How many people do you idiots actually think aqre against helping out someone that falls on hard times?
FFS, pelosi said welfare is good. ACA is good because lazy entitled hippies can have healthcare while they play the guitar in the downtown square for 30 bucks a day.

What about generational welfare?
Do you cut someone off because their parents were poor?

LOL you idiot. I doubt you see what you just did there.
Thanks!

Hey....I gotta great idea

Lets create more jobs and then we won't need as many people on food stamps and welfare
If people get jobs, they won't need it anymore

But it looks like even though we have millions of new jobs, pay has not increased. We have frozen minimum wage for the last 9 years and low skilled pay has been stagnant
So, even though more people have jobs, they do not pay well enough to get people off the dole

But there is good news...
We just cut corporate taxes in half so it looks like they can afford to pay their employees more. I also have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you

A 50% tax cut?

That should trickle down with an end to welfare and food stamps
Companies can no longer claim they can't afford pay increases

Thanks!
Go for it......

`
`

This is B.S. - 'OpEd: If justice is a problem, fix poverty programs' - The justice system itself is broken. Crime is not being committed for items of need like food or clothing, it is for items of want like for drugs, fancy shoes or just personal enrichment.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour for simply being unemployed, would be a market friendly solution to reducing reliance on more expensive, means tested welfare.

Hey....I gotta great idea

Lets create more jobs and then we won't need as many people on food stamps and welfare
If people get jobs, they won't need it anymore

But it looks like even though we have millions of new jobs, pay has not increased. We have frozen minimum wage for the last 9 years and low skilled pay has been stagnant
So, even though more people have jobs, they do not pay well enough to get people off the dole

But there is good news...
We just cut corporate taxes in half so it looks like they can afford to pay their employees more. I also have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you

A 50% tax cut?

That should trickle down with an end to welfare and food stamps
Companies can no longer claim they can't afford pay increases
there is no right work, even in right to work States.

Thanks!
yes, I did. have an argument or not.

Thanks!
:spinner:

You retards want to say welfare works and then RW defends generational welfare. If you people werent enveloped in partisan politics, you might could THINK. THINKING leads to consistency.

Isn't it better for Americans to have jobs and self respect?
Democratic Party on Welfare & Poverty
It just seems that way.

Once they have decided that a certain group - any group - is "oppressed", they will automatically defend them, spin for them, deflect for them, make excuses for them, lower standards for them, attack the "oppressor" for them.

The obvious mistake they're making when they do this on a large scale, of course, is that the above actions - in addition to helping that group in some ways - also ultimately enable that group's worst behaviors, making things worse overall, or at least retarding the progress of that group.

But that's what ideology does, it blinds ideologues to the negative ramifications of their actions.

Last edited:
Conservatives: Welfare for monorities, bad. Welfare for white trash, good.

:lol:

You guys don’t have a consistent bone in your body.

Thanks!
:spinner:

You retards want to say welfare works and then RW defends generational welfare. If you people werent enveloped in partisan politics, you might could THINK. THINKING leads to consistency.
not at all; right wingers are simply clueless and causeless, most of the time.

No one is defending generational welfare. Some on the left are advocating for solving for simple poverty when due merely to a lack of income under our form of capitalism. Employment is at will in most US States. Unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed could solve for a simple poverty of circulating capital in our Republic.

The right wing doesn't like it, Because the poor the may benefit.

Forum List

Back