Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

Why do conservatives make shit up and lie all the time ?

The fawning left wing media actually praised Barry Hussein for his part in increasing the usage of food stamps and the same media is virtually silent about unemployment at almost a 20 year low under President Trump. What the hell is going on?

I thought Obama was a bit too gracious at extending benefits which restricted incentive to search for employment. I am hopeful that Trump isn't a repeat of past Republican presidents in pushing a bit more need for public assistance. Time will tell.

u-s-unemployment-by-president-political-party.jpg

U.S. National Unemployment by Political Party / President

The truth is neither party knows how to fix the problem. I also kbow12 dollars per hour is a metre pittance and one cannot live on that. So stay single...don't buy a house....don't have kids. Then people complain about low birth Tate's etc.those who are bad people that is.

Having more people on the Welfare Rolls is good for the Democrats because the are the Party of Free Shit. Free Shit means votes.

Its very bad for America, but Democrats don't give a rats ass about whats good for America...they care only about the Party.

Just like Russia's old Bolsheviks

Having more people on the Welfare Rolls is good for the Democrats because the are the Party of Free Shit. Free Shit means votes.

Its very bad for America, but Democrats don't give a rats ass about whats good for America...they care only about the Party.

Just like Russia's old Bolsheviks
Free shit stinks the same as any other shit

The truth is neither party knows how to fix the problem. I also kbow12 dollars per hour is a metre pittance and one cannot live on that. So stay single...don't buy a house....don't have kids. Then people complain about low birth Tate's etc.those who are bad people that is.

Hard work, industry, thrift, family

Isn't it better for Americans to have jobs and self respect?

Democratic Party on Welfare & Poverty
Food stamps and welfare checks buy loyal voters. People with jobs aren't gonna vote for politicians who give out free stuff to people who won't work.

It's not free stuff. Those of us who work and pay taxes are paying for it. That's the point.

The Republican party is the party of those of us who work, and wish to be allowed to keep more of what we have rightfully earned. The Democrats are the party of parasites who want to be supported by the fruits of other people's labor.

AFAIK, Democrats have never asserted that they do indeed "want more people on food stamps and welfare." What Democrats want is that food stamps and welfare be made available to people who need either.

AFAIK, Democrats have never asserted that they do indeed "want more people on food stamps and welfare." What Democrats want is that food stamps and welfare be made available to people who need either.

While Republicans want an economy where as few as possible need government welfare.

I was trying to find something that I clearly remember Ronald Reagan saying, but wasn't able to. Something along the lines of Democrats defining success by how many people government helps, and Republicans defining success by how many people don't need help from government.

I did find this authenticated quote from him: “Welfare's purpose should be to eliminate, as far as possible, the need for its own existence.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back