Why Do Democrats Hate The Elderly and Wish Them Dead?

No. This conservative has a life and can spend only the time I can on these boards.

That's so true. Most conservatives have a job, and can only post as time permits. In this case I am sitting here naked, after a nice bath, and now preparing to dress and head out.

Really? Then why are we liberal blue states having to support you lazy ass Conservatives in the Red states?

Red States vs. Blue States Comparison Summary

I always wondered how that was accessed, does it mean ALL Federal spending in that State;from Medicade/Medicare to road construction to military bases?:eusa_eh:

As opposed to Democrats who are for the common man????
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

A handful of them are. but alas only a handful are left.
They still do more for the common man than the right red stain does.
Did the right [push for unemployment benefits? Or just call the laid off lazy druggers?
Tell the truth, oh wait, sorry, the rpublicans wasn't against benefits for the unemployed, they just wanted it to be funded. But like everything else with the idiots in the white house they just want to spend OUR money!!!!

lol.. that's pretty funny considering they have no problem NOT PAYING for tax cuts for the rich or wars of choice. :cuckoo:

lol.. that's pretty funny considering they have no problem NOT PAYING for tax cuts for the rich or wars of choice. :cuckoo:

But don't you get it Jillian? Tax cuts for the Rich > Unemployment benefits. After all, the rich people need that tax cut more.

Most of Americas elderly vote conservative and are white.

Yeah they are partially senile and easially misled.
could Oreilley be wrong?

really? hmmmmmmmm..... until someone wants to take away their medicare.

then they vote democrat.

Bullshit. obie wan know nothing stole 960 billion from medicare and I most decidedly DID NOT vote for him or any other scum bag demonRat.

Yeah they are partially senile and easially misled.
could Oreilley be wrong?

really? hmmmmmmmm..... until someone wants to take away their medicare.

then they vote democrat.

Bullshit. obie wan know nothing stole 960 billion from medicare and I most decidedly DID NOT vote for him or any other scum bag demonRat.

How many times do you have to be told that standard Medicare coverage will not be effected? Any reductions will come from Medicare ADVANTAGE, which is extra coverage that standard Medicare doesn't cover, such as eye exams, hearing aids, dentures, etc. ADVANTAGE gets its funding by taking from standard Medicare in order to subsidize those insurers who provide coverage under the ADVANTAGE plan.

You continue to come to this board completely unprepared and make absurd statements. Try doing a little homework first, although the above FACTS have been provided over and over again, several times directly for YOUR benefit.

Forum List

Back