Why Do Democrats Hate The Elderly and Wish Them Dead?

Is it because they no longer serve the borg and have become surplus to requirements... Until its time to vote.... but I guess that's what ACORN is for.

It's a pretty safe bet that there are those in government who now think the Stop Smoking campaigns that have now resulted in increased longevity were a bad idea.

This is an attemopt by the govt to reduce duplications and beaucractic overhead. I thought republicans wanted that?

And besides they want to do away with medicare alltogether.

More false outrage from the right.

Most of Americas elderly vote conservative and are white.

The elderly are a waste of air and space. They do not pay taxes. They are depleting our SS system.
Oh yeah...and they always smell like pot roast. Whats that all about?

It's the Dems way of getting rid of old people, because then they don't have to pay them their Social Security.

WASHINGTON (AP)— A plan by Medicare to try to make it simpler for consumers to pick drug coverage could force 3 million seniors to switch plans next year whether they like it or not, says an independent analysis.
That risks undercutting President Barack Obama’s promise that people can keep their health plans if they like them.
And it could be an unwelcome surprise for many seniors who hadn’t intended to make a change during Medicare’s open enrollment season this fall.
The analysis by Avalere Health, a leading private research firm, estimated that more than 3 million beneficiaries will see their prescription plan eliminated as part of a new effort by Medicare to winnow down duplicative coverage and offer consumers more meaningful choices.

Is anyone really surprised by this news? This is only the start of the clusterfuck that is Obamacare!

So, combining plans, and removing duplicatation and confusion is now adding to the "clusterfuck"?

I'd think Medicare as it is is enough of a clusterfuck, and this plan seems to simplify it, even if it means some seniors might have to fill out a form.

In other news.......

…Judy Matott asked Baucus if he would work to improve Libby’s image, and then asked him and Sebelius, “if either of you read the health care bill before it was passed and if not, that is the most despicable, irresponsible thing.”
Baucus replied that if Libby residents assembled an economic development plan, he would do what he could to help, and he took credit for “essentially” writing the health care bill that passed the Senate.
“I don’t think you want me to waste my time to read every page of the health care bill. You know why? It’s statutory language,” Baucus said. “We hire experts.”
In response to Matott’s question and another from a woman asking if the health care law was Constitutional, Baucus gave a broad defense of the changes, comparing them to programs like Social Security and Medicare that were unpopular when passed but have proven beneficial to Americans over the long term.
“It’s not perfect, nothing’s perfect, but I’m telling you, ma’am, it’s a good start,” Baucus said. “Mark my words, several years from now you’re going to look back and say, ‘eh, maybe it isn’t so bad.’”
“Don’t think so,” Matott replied.
Rest here>>>

Another thread on this. titled something like dems want to kill old people.

false outrage. Or jealousy about dems streamlining medicare and making it more efficient.

"could experience some disruption and inconvenience."

That is from your article

OH THE HORROR!

where does it say in that article seniors will die?

Are Repubs dancing like puppets to the tune of some insurance companies that will be losing govt paid bucks on this deal?

New Topics

Forum List

Back