Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis to be proactive
Be "proactive" with what?!? You apparently don't know what that term means as you're not even using it coherently.

That's like saying "a grandmother should be able to make pancakes....to be proactive". :uhh:
dude; deliberate incompetence is just plain "lazy"; don't be a lazy boy.

Why would any private sector in our Republic have a problem if Labor has recourse to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in or at-will employment States?

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis to be proactive; and receive unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our employment at will States.
Unemployment compensation is insurance, you dimwit. Insurance is not paid out to intentional acts by the insured. If a person carrying life insurance commits suicide, the claim is not paid. If a person carrying home insurance burns their house down on purpose, the claim is not paid. Why should someone receive unemployment for intentionally quitting their job?!?

This is why nobody takes the left seriously about the law, economics, business, politics, or anything else.
It is public policy and better employed (pun intended) as a social safety net.

It better promotes,the general welfare.

IM2 - appropriate screen name. You post like you are 2. You understand economics like you are 2.

I understand that if I take home 100,000 in profits each month then I will be a millionaire for the year. If I take home 20.000 less per month because I pay employees 15.00 per hour then I still make 980,000 for that year and I am not hurting.

Check your numbers, they don't add up. $100,000 a month for a year is $1,200,000 a year. $20,000 a month for a year is $240,000 your net is $960,000.

It is a business you own? And you have the business "take home pay?" Businesses have a profit, if you are paying yourself that is an expense of the business, hence no profit for the business. Your wages counter acted the "profit".

To me, It sounds like you own a job. Most small businesses operate this way.

No I started a business with a friend. That meant we owned it. Now you can quibble over 960,000 or 980,000 like that makes a major difference but the fact is that if you are make 960,000 for a year you ae not hurting. And you guys need to quit with your disingenuous arguments about small businesses. A small business as defined by the SVA unless it changed the definition , included businesses that made up to 10 million dollars annually. Now if you want to talk about real small mom and pops, if they don't make 500,000 per year, then they are not required to pay a minimum wage..

Now let me say this to shut up the notion that if you are not the business owner that you "own a job". f you are named the top executive of a company you are responsible for the bottom line of that company just as much as if you own it. And if you do not meet that line, you will be just as fired as the business owner who had to close business for not meeting that same line.

They are not required to pay federal minimum wage, in many states they would have to pay the state minimum wage, which in many cases over federal wages.

If you can not walk away from your business for a year then you own a job, not a business. Most small mom and pops are owning a job. They work there, they can't leave it for a week, let alone a year and still have it still growing and systems still working.

This is your opinion. .Most people open a business because they like what they do and want to get paid for it. So they go every day,

Now in our business we were gone days at a time and things still ran.

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis
They can quit on an "at-will" basis, you dimwit. Nobody can force a person to show up for their job the next day. LMAO!!!

This is why nobody takes the left seriously about the law, economics, business, politics, or anything else.
ran out of argument ethic, right winger? how lazy.

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis to be proactive; with lousy capitalists who whine about doubling minimum wages instead of autoworker wages; and receive unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our employment at will States.

I am all for it, I could quit working altogether, sit at home and have the government pay to send me on vacations 24/365! Bring it on! My wife could get unemployment and we could live comfortably. Of course I trying to figure out if we all quit our jobs, who is going to fix my food?
Increasing the cost of labor means capital will seek gains from efficiency.

It means I can stay home! I get paid to do nothing! Why would I want to work if I get paid to stay home?
To protest lousy capital management. Why should Labor be required to be, "loyal or starve", in modern times.

IM2 - appropriate screen name. You post like you are 2. You understand economics like you are 2.

I understand that if I take home 100,000 in profits each month then I will be a millionaire for the year. If I take home 20.000 less per month because I pay employees 15.00 per hour then I still make 980,000 for that year and I am not hurting.

Check your numbers, they don't add up. $100,000 a month for a year is $1,200,000 a year. $20,000 a month for a year is $240,000 your net is $960,000.

It is a business you own? And you have the business "take home pay?" Businesses have a profit, if you are paying yourself that is an expense of the business, hence no profit for the business. Your wages counter acted the "profit".

To me, It sounds like you own a job. Most small businesses operate this way.

No I started a business with a friend. That meant we owned it. Now you can quibble over 960,000 or 980,000 like that makes a major difference but the fact is that if you are make 960,000 for a year you ae not hurting. And you guys need to quit with your disingenuous arguments about small businesses. A small business as defined by the SVA unless it changed the definition , included businesses that made up to 10 million dollars annually. Now if you want to talk about real small mom and pops, if they don't make 500,000 per year, then they are not required to pay a minimum wage..

Now let me say this to shut up the notion that if you are not the business owner that you "own a job". f you are named the top executive of a company you are responsible for the bottom line of that company just as much as if you own it. And if you do not meet that line, you will be just as fired as the business owner who had to close business for not meeting that same line.

They are not required to pay federal minimum wage, in many states they would have to pay the state minimum wage, which in many cases over federal wages.

If you can not walk away from your business for a year then you own a job, not a business. Most small mom and pops are owning a job. They work there, they can't leave it for a week, let alone a year and still have it still growing and systems still working.

This is your opinion. .Most people open a business because they like what they do and want to get paid for it. So they go every day,

Now in our business we were gone days at a time and things still ran.

I ran a few businesses, and I love to work, however if I couldn't leave the business for a year without it falling off, then I owned a job. I liked the work, however it wasn't really a business, businesses run themselves. I used to be gone a couple weeks at a time but it was still a job.

They can quit on an "at-will" basis, you dimwit. Nobody can force a person to show up for their job the next day. LMAO!!!

Labor should be able to quit on an at-will basis to be proactive; with lousy capitalists who whine about doubling minimum wages instead of autoworker wages; and receive unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our employment at will States.

I am all for it, I could quit working altogether, sit at home and have the government pay to send me on vacations 24/365! Bring it on! My wife could get unemployment and we could live comfortably. Of course I trying to figure out if we all quit our jobs, who is going to fix my food?

It means I can stay home! I get paid to do nothing! Why would I want to work if I get paid to stay home?
To protest lousy capital management. Why should Labor be required to be, "loyal or starve", in modern times.

Protest? Nope, too much like work and I'll get paid to stay at home! Can't get better than that can you? Isn't that what you are advocating? If we all have equal protection, then why should I be forced to protest?

Protest? Nope, too much like work and I'll get paid to stay at home! Can't get better than that can you?
Don't hate on the poor, right winger; don't complain, be patriotic.

It is about, equal protection of the laws of demand and supply.

Protest? Nope, too much like work and I'll get paid to stay at home! Can't get better than that can you?

I'm not hating, I want to stay home and get paid just like you. You want to make people do things for their money, that isn't equal protection. If you get equal protection for being unemployed then why do you feel the need to make people do anything?

I'm not hating, I want to stay home and get paid just like you. You want to make people do things for their money, that isn't equal protection. If you get equal protection for being unemployed then why do you feel the need to make people do anything?
You have no clue. Equal protection of the law matters.

So by law I am owed a job? What if I don't like the job?

Only in right to work States that observe the moral of true witness bearing.

Otherwise, unemployment compensation for lousy capitalists getting a tax preference to create jobs booms, but don't.

Otherwise, unemployment compensation for lousy capitalists getting a tax preference to create jobs booms, but don't.

I'll go there and not work and they can pay me.

Sure; at the rock bottom cost of a market friendly form of minimum wage; so the private sector won't need any red tape for one.

Sure; at the rock bottom cost of a market friendly form of minimum wage; so the private sector won't need any red tape for one.

I'm good with that, no work, getting paid and chillin. Let's hope you get that made into law.

Make unions strong. .

unions should be illegal again since they distort the free market, punish consumers and drove 20 million jobs offshore . Unions destroyed our auto industry, now we have a huge new auto industry that is foreign owned and operates in free Trump supporting southern states.1+1=2

And as unions have declined, so has the middle class. Go figure. When you going to come back to reality?

Unions have declined because the union members got laid off and their jobs went to Mexico or China.

Forum List

Back