Why do Democrats care more about Khashoggi than they did about Mollie Tibbetts?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The Liberal media and Democrats are calling for Saudi heads....they’re absolutely livid and outraged about this FOREIGNERS death which happened on FOREIGN soil.
Remember, the Tibbetts murder couldn’t be swept under the rug fast enough by the same groups. Weird huh?
I hope Republican politicians running for office are paying attention and adding shit like this to their campaign narratives.

because she is white
....who cares if an ILLEGAL murders a WHITE American---we have to concentrate on foreigners

The Liberal media and Democrats are calling for Saudi heads....they’re absolutely livid and outraged about this FOREIGNERS death which happened on FOREIGN soil.
Remember, the Tibbetts murder couldn’t be swept under the rug fast enough by the same groups. Weird huh?
I hope Republican politicians running for office are paying attention and adding shit like this to their campaign narratives.
Tibbets was a tragedy for a family.
Kashoggi is a tragedy for the nation.

WTF....haha, are you serious?
That’s the spin?
You sure you want to roll with that shit?

That’s the spin?
Freedom of the press is vital to a free country.

Yes, I know you don't really want a free country but the rest of us do.

OK, I’ll play along..

Mollie Cecilia Tibbetts, a University of Iowa student, disappeared on July 18, 2018, while jogging near her home in Brooklyn, Iowa. After a month-long search, police identified 24-year-old Cristhian Bahena Rivera as a suspect using surveillance camera footage that showed his car following her on her jog. He led police to her body in a Poweshiek County cornfield on August 21 and was charged with first-degree murder.

Mollie Tibbets was murdered and her killer was captured and charged with first degree murder. There was no cover up, nobody is hiding the fact that she was indeed murdered, the murderer is not hiding behind high office and getting underlings to take the fall

Not the same.......See?

nigerplease.jpg

Mollie Tibbets was not targeted for murder because she criticized someone in power

That’s the spin?

Haha...is this shit all new to you or something?
You didn’t know that people considered to be propagandists by foreign governments are killed daily? Where have you been bud?

Not for the US.

Mollie Tibbets was not targeted for murder because she criticized someone in power

Okay, I think I’m getting it now...so it’s not the life lost that has you concerned? It’s a bunch of weird trivial shit surrounding the murder that has you super spun up?

That’s the spin?

He was killed in a pisshole Middle East country by a barbaric backwards Middle East country, neither of which has a free press.

Trying to pin this on America or Trump is simply weak and pathetic.

They would cheer if Ann Coulter or Trucker Carlson were murdered but suddenly a muslim goes down (in a muslim country) and freedom of the press is under atttack. Even though muslims kill 1000s' everyday, this one can maybe be used against DJT.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back