Why do conspiracies exist?

Hi Zoom:

So where are all the people who were on those flights?

What people? What flights? Stop being a Loyal Bushie DUPE (pic and pic and pic) and start taking a good look around:

93crash2.jpg

What people? What flight? You are looking at the Official Gov't Evidence that shows . . . AN . . . EMPTY . . . HOLE!!! If Zoom wants to make a case for a real 100-ton Jetliner crashing into this little . . . EMPTY . . . HOLE . . . , then we can begin talking about 'those' people who perished on 'that' flight . . .

I showed you the 'no plane' evidence in Post #4 and Post #6 and the evidence that AA77 never left the runway and Flight 93 landed in Cleveland in Post #11, but you sit there behind that computer screen and continue asking questions about Jetliners that never crashed in these locations in the first place! You are looking at a 'Grand Delusion' created by the real Inside-job Terrorists, but you refuse to even try to . . . WAKE . . . THE . . . HELL . . . UP . . . !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezIU6ZxYU3A"]Listen To Dr. Jones![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8jufPvs1Go"]Jim Marrs Knows 9/11 Was An Inside Job.[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Zoom:

So where are all the people who were on those flights?

What people? What flights? Stop being a Loyal Bushie DUPE (pic and pic and pic) and start taking a good look around:

93crash2.jpg

What people? What flight? You are looking at the Official Gov't Evidence that shows . . . AN . . . EMPTY . . . HOLE!!! If Zoom wants to make a case for a real 100-ton Jetliner crashing into this little . . . EMPTY . . . HOLE . . . , then we can begin talking about 'those' people who perished on 'that' flight . . .

I showed you the 'no plane' evidence in Post #4 and Post #6 and the evidence that AA77 never left the runway and Flight 93 landed in Cleveland in Post #11, but you sit there behind that computer screen and continue asking questions about Jetliners that never crashed in these locations in the first place! You are looking at a 'Grand Delusion' created by the real Inside-job Terrorists, but you refuse to even try to . . . WAKE . . . THE . . . HELL . . . UP . . . !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezIU6ZxYU3A"]Listen To Dr. Jones![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8jufPvs1Go"]Jim Marrs Knows 9/11 Was An Inside Job.[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Stop assuming anything about me T.

There were people who were scheduled to be on those flights, yes? Where are those people? Did they never get on a plane at all? Were they suppose to get on these planes but got bumped to another flight? If so, why haven't we ever heard from these people? 100 people who were scheduled to fly to wherever didn't just fall off the face of the earth. Where are they? Where is Todd Beamer ('let's roll')?

Last edited:
Conspiracies are fear driven by the unkown.

You make it a reality in peoples minds by giving them information they don't know about.

The conspiracies are giving them more credit then they deserve, and it focus the attention on them like they want it to. Just like the media does. Pay attention people. Why do I have to tell you this.

They want the power and you people constantly give it to them by thinking that they have all these secrets. They tell you everyday on the news their plans. What's so secret about it?

THE REAL SECRET IS YOU HAVE THE POWER AND IF YOU STOP FUCKING WASTING TIME RUNNING IN CIRCLES AND WAITING ON THEM YOU WILL GO NO WHERE.

IF YOU WANT ALL THAT SHIT STOPPED YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

DOING IT ON THEIR INTERNET WON'T HELP ONLY BY WORD OF MOUTH SOMETHING THEY CAN"T TRACK.

IF YOU IGNORE ALL THE SYSTEMS THAT ARE IN THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW WE WILL STILL SURVIVE AND FIND A DIFFERENT WAY.

YOUR RELIANCES IS PITIFUL, IF YOU WANT SHIT DONE DO IT YOURSELF.

Please read my other post called "I know you know now".

I don't need people deciding shit for me not everyone wants what you want.

There is no right or wrong in life those are only opinions. Who gives anyone the right to say what is right and wrong for you? NO ONE DOES EXCEPT FOR YOU.

There is constructive and destructive and is up to you to decide what you do with your life on this planet.

If you people would just pay attention to the words I speak you will see what I am about. I am not talking about conspiracies I am talking about YOU THE PEOPLE REALIZING THAT YOU CAN DO WITHOUT IT BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT.

Conspiracies may be driven by fear. Fear of the unknown. It is that very fear that the last administration used to gain approval for almost every action they sought to undertake. It was just the jackpot to get everyone to say 'get 'em.' Anyway, anyhow. When you've lived in a world where people are herded into camps and killed in ovens, or given a deadly disease just to see how it progress's, or the Deep Throats and Iran Contras and thousands more such 'conspiracies' through the decades directly associated with government/government agencies, it's not so gee golly far fetched to think that they would do such a terrible thing as 9/11. They believe in what they do and they justify it as being for some greater good. People are paying attention but people tend to want to believe the best in their leaders. Especially if they voted for him and defended their policies. They feel a certain responsibility that they MUST be right. To be wrong means a whole breakdown of their moral center. People would first have to get together in the same place geographically and then second come to the same place ideologically and agree on a method to proceed to work to get the laws that keep these people in power basically untouchable for anything they decide to do. Untill our leaders have to take responsibility and actually account for their actions I don't think the system is going to change and the more such 'conspiracies' they get away with the bolder they will get. imo Samemym

Sorry about the size of everything there. Not real familiar with the setup here. Samemym

I agree we would first have to huddle up and gets the idea's from the people and the work to make it better.

It will be a whole team effort.

There is nothing so hard about this to understand. The thing is not enough people are willing to look at the truth because they have been given so much false data that they can not discern anymore.

I'll tell you the easiest ways to look.

Anything that dictates to you on the way things are or should be is false.
I.E. - Government Rules/Admendments, Religion

They tell you how to live your life. It is control. It is not a universal God source saying that it is people that want you to give your authority to them say that.

If a Universal God Source wanted you to know he would tell you himself, don't ya think?

Now put yourself back on the map.

Look around you.

You see people.

You see buildings.

Who are the God's of this planet?
(People Are)

Who built all the buildings on this planet and created all the institutions and rules?
(People Did)

So why do we need a God to help us? We can help ourselves. We are God.

The only one thing that you are asking is for your Creator. You do not need him, he created things for you to eat and drink... He already gave you everything there is nothing else for the Creator to give you. He gave you life with a way to support it.

You as God decided what you do with your life.

How can you even look at the creation of the universe and life if you can not handle your own problems and make this Earth planet a better place to live.

How can you attempt to understand the everything and anything, the universal energy of the entire beingness and nothingness if you can not help yourself and do things for yourself and wait for someone else to do it for you?

You can't.

Start at step one.
Yourself. You can't help anyone else if you can not help yourself. You are only responsible for you and you alone and what you do.

Forum List

Back