Why do conspiracies exist?

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
Conspiracies are fear driven by the unkown.

You make it a reality in peoples minds by giving them information they don't know about.

The conspiracies are giving them more credit then they deserve, and it focus the attention on them like they want it to. Just like the media does. Pay attention people. Why do I have to tell you this.

They want the power and you people constantly give it to them by thinking that they have all these secrets. They tell you everyday on the news their plans. What's so secret about it?

THE REAL SECRET IS YOU HAVE THE POWER AND IF YOU STOP FUCKING WASTING TIME RUNNING IN CIRCLES AND WAITING ON THEM YOU WILL GO NO WHERE.

IF YOU WANT ALL THAT SHIT STOPPED YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

DOING IT ON THEIR INTERNET WON'T HELP ONLY BY WORD OF MOUTH SOMETHING THEY CAN"T TRACK.

IF YOU IGNORE ALL THE SYSTEMS THAT ARE IN THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW WE WILL STILL SURVIVE AND FIND A DIFFERENT WAY.

YOUR RELIANCES IS PITIFUL, IF YOU WANT SHIT DONE DO IT YOURSELF.

Please read my other post called "I know you know now".

I don't need people deciding shit for me not everyone wants what you want.

There is no right or wrong in life those are only opinions. Who gives anyone the right to say what is right and wrong for you? NO ONE DOES EXCEPT FOR YOU.

There is constructive and destructive and is up to you to decide what you do with your life on this planet.

If you people would just pay attention to the words I speak you will see what I am about. I am not talking about conspiracies I am talking about YOU THE PEOPLE REALIZING THAT YOU CAN DO WITHOUT IT BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT.

You make it a reality in peoples minds by giving them information they don't know about.

The conspiracies are giving them more credit then they deserve, and it focus the attention on them like they want it to. Just like the media does. Pay attention people. Why do I have to tell you this.

They want the power and you people constantly give it to them by thinking that they have all these secrets. They tell you everyday on the news their plans. What's so secret about it?

THE REAL SECRET IS YOU HAVE THE POWER AND IF YOU STOP FUCKING WASTING TIME RUNNING IN CIRCLES AND WAITING ON THEM YOU WILL GO NO WHERE.

DOING IT ON THEIR INTERNET WON'T HELP ONLY BY WORD OF MOUTH SOMETHING THEY CAN"T TRACK.

IF YOU IGNORE ALL THE SYSTEMS THAT ARE IN THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW WE WILL STILL SURVIVE AND FIND A DIFFERENT WAY.

There is no right or wrong in life those are only opinions. Who gives anyone the right to say what is right and wrong for you? NO ONE DOES EXCEPT FOR YOU.

There is constructive and destructive and is up to you to decide what you do with your life on this planet.

If you people would just pay attention to the words I speak you will see what I am about. I am not talking about conspiracies I am talking about YOU THE PEOPLE REALIZING THAT YOU CAN DO WITHOUT IT BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT.

Who forced you to say that ?

No one did. I did because I wanted to.

If you need a Jesus or Martin Luther King to stand up for you.

FUCK I'll be it then. Stop being so scared.

Hi Uknow:

Are you trying to describe conspiracies that are fear driven by the unknown? Lordy . . . I hope that our readers will read my signature from former Congressman Gary Allen to then return to this commentary. The reason that conspiracy theories exist is because the Official Gov’t Stories simply . . . DO . . . NOT . . . ADD . . . UP . . . !!! Period! You know for a fact that a conspiracy exists when your kids tell you three different stories to the same question. Right? :0) You know for a fact that only ‘one’ story has the chance of being ‘the truth,’ if in fact you have actually heard the truth at all. A good example of the Gov’t blatantly LYING to We The People surrounds the precise ‘time’ that the Pentagon was attacked on 9/11. Who among these readers knows the time that the Pentagon was first attacked? Here are your official sources:

1. Official Times that AA77 struck the Pentagon:

a. The FAA Timeline says the aircraft struck the Pentagon on the west side at 0932 or 9:32 AM (Page 2).
b. The 911 Commission Report says AA77 struck the Pentagon at 9:37:46 AM (Page 27).
c. The Arlington County After-Action Report says AA77 struck the Pentagon at 9:38 AM (Page 200 = archive copy).
d. The CNN/Gov’t Timeline says AA77 struck the Pentagon at 9:43 AM (link).

Okay, so which source are you going to believe? We know for a fact that only one Officially Sworn ‘time’ can be ‘the right answer’!! :0)

2. All the pictures of crashed Flight 93 show an empty hole in the ground:

93crash2.jpg

02766a20.jpg

17-93.jpg

Just how many pictures (short video clip) of the empty hole in the empty field (google) do you guys need to see (my thread)? The evidence from the U.S. Geological Survey pictures say that this empty hole was created ‘before’ April 20, 1994!

Click here and see for yourself . . .

. . . then try to say this ‘conspiracy’ exists over ‘fear’ and other stupidity! No sir. I have invested thousands of hours sifting through all the available evidence and know for a fact that the Gov’t has been LYING about 9/11 from the very beginning, which means more than ‘one’ person is lying, which gives us a ‘conspiracy’ by definition (dictionary).

3. The standing Pentagon E-ring wall says no 100-ton Jetliner crashed here:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

pentmorris.jpg

a18-DSC_0430-1.jpg

Okay, so where did the 100-ton Jetliner go? :0) This rear C-ring wall (pic) is only 220 feet away from the outer E-ring wall (schematic) and no 100-ton Jetliner came through here. Period. These military experts all agree:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Do These Experts Look Afraid? :0)[/ame]

In other words, Uknow would rather deal with the 911Truth like this (pic). Listen up all of you 911Truth Deniers (pic and pic and pic and pic): I have children and grandchildren to think about and our Gov’t is definitely lying about these 9/11 attacks ‘and’ the ongoing Cover-up Operation. Stuff your head into the sand (pic) if that makes you all warm and fuzzy and pretend no conspiracy exists. Tell us the reason WHY???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Why Is Bush LYING???[/ame]

I know! You want everyone else to believe (like you) that no conspiracy exists, even though the evidence clearly says otherwise . . .

No sir. I am here to provide the ‘evidence’ to support my views, so that other people can draw informed conclusions and wake the hell up to what is really happening all around them. You give your side and I will give mine and everyone can decide. 1Corinthians 11:19.

Holy Cows! Do you kiss yo momma with that (pic) mouth? The time for warning you guys is running out!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8PuLnZFz6Q&feature=related"]America Destroyed!!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzuiwXzFBo&feature=related]Alex Jones Knows The Deal[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

What? Nobody wants to try and tackle the evidence posted in reply #4? :0)

I read your silly article and these people used no pictures to support the Official Cover Story, or anything else, in a vain attempt at putting their readers to sleep. Here is an example:

The hole smashed in the Pentagon's outer wall was 75 ft. wide, but a Boeing 757 has a 124-ft. wingspan. Why wasn't the hole wider? Why does it look so neat?
The second-story hole in the E-ring outer wall is only 18-feet 3-inches wide between Column Line (CL) 13 and CL-15:

NoWayBaby.jpg

Look to the right and left of the little impact hole and tell me that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here. No way baby! The windows on the left side are not even broken like the windows above the little hole. Look at the generator fence on the right to realize that the Raytheon Missile plowed through there to strike the E-ring wall on a 45-degree angle to make impact just behind that very large cable spool standing above the heads of the firemen. Then wake the heck up to the realization that your 100-ton Jetliner is almost 50 feet tall (pic and pic)! Okay, so there is no room for the Official AA77 100-ton Jetliner pass over those cable spools ‘and’ under the standing second story concrete slab!! The reason these Official Cover Story DUPES talk endlessly about the ‘hole’ is because of the complete lack of evidence for any real 100-ton Jetliner crashing here.

These idiots at Time Magazine simply gloss over the details of these 9/11 attacks like the point of ‘when’ the Pentagon was struck in the first place, which I already covered in Post #4 that NONE of these Official Cover Story DUPES (pic and pic) can answer. Would that be at 9:31 AM to 9:32 AM, or 9:38 AM, or 9:43 AM like we see in the different Pentagon Timelines? Again, when the Gov’t is telling your three of four different stories (like the Loose Change Brats), then you KNOW FOR A FACT that somebody is LYING.

Time Magazine >> United Flight 93 did not crash after its occupants rushed the cockpit; it was deliberately taken down by a U.S. Air Force fighter.
Oh yeah? Again, the Time Magazine people have no picture of AA77 or Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE and neither do any of you!! These propaganda artists think that running their mouths in front of you :)lol:) is supposed to prove something, when all the pictures of their crashed Flight 93 show AN EMPTY HOLE.

93crash2.jpg

You say, “But you already showed us that picture of the empty hole!” I say, “Yeah, and the little hole is empty every time!” :0) Those of you harping on silly points like the “occupants rushed the cockpit” are quoting events FROM A STUPID MOVIE, when all the real pictures show the empty hole in the empty field.

17-93.jpg

Yep! The little hole is empty in all the pictures . . .

Time Magazine >> Experts will tell you that the hole was punched by the plane's fuselage, not its wings, which sheared off on impact. But then what happened to the wings? And the tail and the engines? Images of the crash site show hardly any of the wreckage you would expect from a building that's been rammed by a commercial jet. The lawn, where the plane supposedly dragged a wing on approach, is practically pristine. The plane supposedly clipped five lampposts on its way in, but the lampposts in question show surprisingly little damage.
No. The experts say NO 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]These Guys Know The Deal![/ame]

What ‘experts’ would Time Magazine be talking about? Oh yeah, these idiots are JUST TALKING :)eusa_liar:)! The key to interpreting ‘Propaganda’ like this is to count the number of question marks (?) where these artists work to ‘divide’ the reading audience into several different groups in order to lead you ‘away’ from ‘the’ 911Truth. Go to my Flight 93 paper (here) and count the number of question marks in my commentary to realize there are NONE. Then head over to my posted Pentagon paper (here) to realize again there are no question marks in my commentary, because asking questions in your thesis paper only serves to ‘divided’ your readers into various groups rather than simply laying out the claims and evidence allowing the readers to gather a well-informed set of conclusions.

The 5 light poles (pic) were downed by a combination of the missile bow shockwave (pic) and the starboard wing of the DoD Jet that shared Pentagon airspace along this trajectory heading (pic = green and black flight paths) on approach to the E-ring wall during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (upper pic). These are no regular light poles, but they have 'breakaway bolts' allowing them to snap off when hit by a VW Rabbit at very low speeds (link). These Time Magazine writers fail to even acknowledge the fact that the Pentagon suffered only ‘inside-the-building fires’ (Barbara Honegger’s famous paper) during the initial 9:31:39 AM missile strike, which Terry Cohen verifies by running to the impact hole in a matter of seconds to see “Just Smoke” (video). She and her other construction witnesses ran like hell away from the impact hole that at this time was sending a single smoke plume into the air (pic), until the DoD Jet returned at 9:36:27 to transform the “Just Smoke” situation (this) into this:

afterplane.jpg

Somebody try to convince me that Terry Cohen saw ‘this picture’ when she ran to the little impact hole to see “Just Smoke.” :0) These Time Magazine writers (like the Popular Mechanic’s idiots) simply gloss over all of these accounts using a wide brush to ask a ton of stupid questions rather than simply show you ‘the’ 911Truth of what really happened.

The reason that these 911Truth explanations, that ‘they’ call “Conspiracy Theories,” will always be around is because the Gov’t is LYING and these Time Magazine people represent just some of the bad guy’s little helpers running diversion for the Official Cover Stories. But hey, if you want to continue being Loyal Bushie DUPES (pic and pic), then mo-powa-to-ya . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

YA...WHATEVER...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUFdBoOv9dE]YouTube - Stone in My Hand "New Everlast Video"[/ame]

Being new disallows the posting of links, though the logic of that escapes me. Google "conspiracy theory acceptance" and this should be the first returned on the list.

The Media and Public Acceptance of Conspiracy Theories: The Case of 9/11

If Flight 93 never crashed into the ground in PA, where is the plane? Where are all the people who were on it? Where is Flight 77 and all those people?

As long as we have laws and men willing to enforce them no matter how obviously they are WRONG, no real conspiracies are needed to fuck the people.

Hi Zoom:

If Flight 93 never crashed into the ground in PA, where is the plane?

Cleveland Mayor Michael R. Write says Flight 93 landed at Cleveland International Airport on 9/11 (story and story).

Where are all the people who were on it? Where is Flight 77 and all those people?

AA77 was canceled on 9/11 (my Liberty Tree post), which everyone here can verify by simply following the links and looking up the information for yourself. This post (here) will show you the same exact thing. The actual departure statistics show the AA77 information all zeroed out like you see for every other canceled flight on the list:

AA77DepartureStatistics.jpg

No tail number was ever entered into the log book, because AA77 never taxied down the runway. You have been DUPED (join the crowd = pic and pic and pic and pic) by Senor Bushie and everyone regurgitating his Official Cover Story LIE.

GL,

Terral

Obviously you didn't read my post.

I want you to know this now, I am the people side. I am not against your idea's. I just see a vacuum that time is being put into. So I explained the reason conspiracies exist because it seems that we have lost sight of it.

Conspiracy comes Conspire. What you can not prove is the conspire part, the who. It is just an idea.

If we want the conspiracies to not be a theory we have to prove it. The only way we can if we have a majority of the people get their own empirical evidence.

Now look at my last section since you didn't read it and gave my some 9/11 crap. I call it crap because it is not needed on this thread.

I am just trying to educate people on why they exist and what it does, in general. I am not talking about just 1 conspiracy.

So please attacking me and clogging the thread with 9/11 stuff doesn't help. It's off topic.

These statements are for yourself power. This will counter any conspiracy and this can create our own. This is how we can make sure that the conpiracies do not exist. Read it please. This is very important. Look it is just a theory till we prove it. If we do something about it, we can ensure that we will not be burdened by it again.

I gave you people a way out. Look at it please. So why pick a fight with me?

I give a solution to your problems. So why pick a fight with me?

Again I gave more self empowerment I gave you a way to make sure 9-11 doesn't happen again. Why pick a fight with me?

This counters their control.

I have littered this topic with basically a HOW TO STOP BAD THINGS FROM HAPPENING TO US so we can not be Conspired against.

So why pick a fight with me?

I gave you a way out, a way that we can have the control.

Oh, man. My very last statement. Self empowerment.

SELF EMPOWERMENT IS OUR ONLY OPTION. IT IS OUR SOLUTION. IT IS OUR SAFETY.

You already know the conspiracies.

SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW. NOT LATER AFTER YOU TOLD EVERYONE.

YOU KNOW just like I know, the basics of all the stories against us. SO we have to do something about it. It is the only way we can ensure our survival and the only way we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

------------------

I mean this in the nicest way. Get on my level. You are not Free Thinking. You are being sucked in the system without noticing.

Come out of the box and look down on it. Just don't look out.

And don't go back in the box.

Let forget about the box and do it ourway.

Hi Zoom:

Cleveland Mayor Michael R. Write says Flight 93 landed at Cleveland International Airport on 9/11 (story and story).

Where are all the people who were on it? Where is Flight 77 and all those people?

AA77 was canceled on 9/11 (my Liberty Tree post), which everyone here can verify by simply following the links and looking up the information for yourself. This post (here) will show you the same exact thing. The actual departure statistics show the AA77 information all zeroed out like you see for every other canceled flight on the list:

No tail number was ever entered into the log book, because AA77 never taxied down the runway. You have been DUPED (join the crowd = pic and pic and pic and pic) by Senor Bushie and everyone regurgitating his Official Cover Story LIE.

GL,

Terral

So where are all the people who were on those flights?

Hi Zoom:

GL,

Terral

...and more importantly, how do you explain the fact that their family had cell phone conversations with them as they were on these planes you claim never took off?

my father was a police detective...everyday people conspired and committed crimes...he would gather evidence..and develop a theory on the perpetrators involved in the conspiracy then would set out to prove that theory...the investigation into the mass murders of 911should be no different

my father was a police detective...everyday people conspired and committed crimes...he would gather evidence..and develop a theory on the perpetrators involved in the conspiracy then would set out to prove that theory...the investigation into the mass murders of 911should be no different

Its been thoroughly investigated, you just didnt like the outcome of that investigation, so you resort to peddling lies.

If Flight 93 never crashed into the ground in PA, where is the plane? Where are all the people who were on it? Where is Flight 77 and all those people?

According to Terral, they were all murdered by Bush.

Think about that. Over 100 people were methodically and with perfect efficiency murdered within hours of taking off, so much so that not a single shred of suspicion was raised. No friends, no family, no co-workers, no taxi drivers, no baggage handlers and check-in people, no airline employees, no anybody has any reason to believe whatsoever that anything unusual happened to all those airline customers.

No, it wasn't a data entry issue. It was a massive conspiracy murder of 100+ people undertaken with ruthless efficiency. That's so much easier to believe. :clap2:

Its been thoroughly investigated, you just didnt like the outcome of that investigation, so you resort to peddling lies.

by who ? and according to who was this thorough investigation done by ..the 911 commision ...? or popular mechanics..lol

and according to this expert and many others like him....

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.

Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 600 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Website: MySpace.com - Guy - 51 - Male - Las Vegas, Isle Of Man - www.myspace.com/supereagle69

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas

Last edited:
Hi Zoom:

GL,

Terral

Still waiting for a response T.

Forum List

Back