Why do Conservatives pretend like IV.A.6 of the Geneva Convention does not exist?

Why do Conservatives pretend like IV.A.6 of the Geneva Convention does not exist?

• They are stupid

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • They can't comprehend English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are evil

• They've never actually read the damn thing

• Total voters
Give me proof that the overwhelming Majority of those currently detained at Gitmo aren't terrorist either allied with or members of Al Qeada.

Give me proof you ignorant retard that we weren't already at war with Saddam Hussein before GW Bush took Office in 2001. We were Dropping bombs on Iraq in 1998, 1999, and 2000. That is by any definition you care to name an act of war both de facto and de jure.

Give me proof that the overwhelming Majority of those currently detained at Gitmo aren't terrorist either allied with or members of Al Qeada.

First prove you aren't a terrorist. I'd prefer not to associate with terrorists and unless you can prove you aren't one I'm going to assume you are.

Well, here's my question. Why do liberals always pretend to embrace, even worship, certain laws and official documents without ever having clue one what they say?

Well, here's my question. Why do liberals always pretend to embrace, even worship, certain laws and official documents without ever having clue one what they say?

Why do you molest children?

While you're pondering that, if you could show me the part of the Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War that I haven't read. Is there extra writing on the back of it or something, and how do I get to that from the web page?

You havent shown how its ever been ignored.

Its ignored by every single right winger who has ever claimed that simply not wearing a uniform necessarily means you don't get protections under the Geneva Convention.

Can you prove anyone in GITMO qualifies as a POW under the provision your citing and isnt being treated as one?

You havent shown how its ever been ignored.

Its ignored by every single right winger who has ever claimed that simply not wearing a uniform necessarily means you don't get protections under the Geneva Convention.

Can you prove anyone in GITMO qualifies as a POW under the provision your citing and isnt being treated as one?

I don't have to. The Conventions say they should be assumed to be POW's unless proven otherwise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back