Why do Conservatives pretend like IV.A.6 of the Geneva Convention does not exist?

Why do Conservatives pretend like IV.A.6 of the Geneva Convention does not exist?

• They are stupid

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • They can't comprehend English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are evil

• They've never actually read the damn thing

• Total voters
No, I'm saying that someone who has done nothing which is a violation of a law should be punished outside of any detention which is allowed under the rules of war. Prove that Murat Kurnaz violated any law.

I agree. He should have been shot immediately.

Why? For being Muslim? Or for being German?

First of all, he wasn't German at the time. So drop that, if you refuse to, we can play link wars.

Why? For being Muslim? Or for being German?

First of all, he wasn't German at the time. So drop that, if you refuse to, we can play link wars.

So then you answer is for being Muslim? Do you have an answer? Or do you just want to shoot anyone a President says is bad?

My answer is that you portrayed something as fact that wasn't fact. He wasn't German, yet you said he was. Care to correct that before we get into this, or do you think that lies are equal to facts?

So then you answer is for being Muslim? Do you have an answer? Or do you just want to shoot anyone a President says is bad?

My answer is that you portrayed something as fact that wasn't fact. He wasn't German, yet you said he was. Care to correct that before we get into this, or do you think that lies are equal to facts?

So let me get this straight - Murat Kurnaz should have been shot in 2001 because I asked you if he should be shot for being German in 2009?

You are retarded.

Kurnaz, incidentally, was born and raised in in Germany you fucking douche.

Last edited:

So let me get this straight - Murat Kurnaz should have been shot in 2001 because I asked you if he should be shot for being German in 2009?

Y

You are retarded.

You're a douche for not even bothering to check open sources. You're a double douche for blindly repeating something that isn't true, and you're a triple douche for using the word douche. So there, douchebag.:lol:

Y

You are retarded.

You're a douche for not even bothering to check open sources. You're a double douche for blindly repeating something that isn't true, and you're a triple douche for using the word douche. So there, douchebag.:lol:

Why should Kurnaz have been shot?

Anyone reading this who cares to look back will see that the issue isn't whether Kurnaz should have been shot, the issue here is why Tuba chose to lie about nationality. Tuba was asked more than once to explain, yet never did. This isn't about a man being shot, it's about his so-called advocate lying about the victims nationality. Such a simple question to answer, yet no answer forthcoming. I wonder why not.

Murat Kurnaz (born March 19, 1982 in Bremen, Germany) was held in extrajudicial detention and claims to have been tortured[1] at the U.S. military base in Kandahar, Afghanistan and in the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Cuba for four years. Kurnaz, a Turkish citizen and legal resident of Germany, was in the process of becoming a German citizen when he was arrested in Pakistan in late 2001. His detainee ID number was 053.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murat_Kurnaz#cite_note-DoDList2-1
:confused:

Anyone reading this who cares to look back will see that the issue isn't whether Kurnaz should have been shot, the issue here is why Tuba chose to lie about nationality. Tuba was asked more than once to explain, yet never did. This isn't about a man being shot, it's about his so-called advocate lying about the victims nationality. Such a simple question to answer, yet no answer forthcoming. I wonder why not.

"I agree. He should have been shot immediately." - Fats

Still waiting for you to tell me why.

Murat Kurnaz (born March 19, 1982 in Bremen, Germany) was held in extrajudicial detention and claims to have been tortured[1] at the U.S. military base in Kandahar, Afghanistan and in the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Cuba for four years. Kurnaz, a Turkish citizen and legal resident of Germany, was in the process of becoming a German citizen when he was arrested in Pakistan in late 2001. His detainee ID number was 053.[2]

So he wasn't German?

WTF is your point, Ravi?

All the 9/11 bastards hung out in the states and learned to fly here.

Alright, reading through the thread I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding here.

The portion of the Geneva Convention you cited is merely a definition.

You havent shown how its ever been ignored.

You havent even demonstrated who its supposed to be applied to, though it can be assumed.

Quoting the text and claiming it is ignored doesnt do much of anything to prove your point. Prove it's being ignored.

It's not going to happen. He can't debate his way out of a plastic bag.....and the premise for this debate is faulty, anyway.

Forum List

Back