Why do Conservatives pretend like IV.A.6 of the Geneva Convention does not exist?

Why do Conservatives pretend like IV.A.6 of the Geneva Convention does not exist?

• They are stupid

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • They can't comprehend English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are evil

• They've never actually read the damn thing

• Total voters

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
From the Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War:

Article 4

A. Prisoners of war, in the sense of the present Convention, are persons belonging to one of the following categories, who have fallen into the power of the enemy:

6. Inhabitants of a non-occupied territory, who on the approach of the enemy spontaneously take up arms to resist the invading forces, without having had time to form themselves into regular armed units, provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war.

?

Last edited:
Why can't you read dipstick?

provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war.

You understand what that means right? It means Al queada operatives who are not native of that country and make use of human shields and attack civilians puposefully Don't qualify under six. Get it now idiot.

yeah I want another choice. because it doesn't apply to al qaeda and leftist morons who think it does shouldn't be posting these polls.

BTW when did Al Qeada become a High Contracting Party to the Geneva Convention?

Last edited:
From the Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War:

Article 4

A. Prisoners of war, in the sense of the present Convention, are persons belonging to one of the following categories, who have fallen into the power of the enemy:

6. Inhabitants of a non-occupied territory, who on the approach of the enemy spontaneously take up arms to resist the invading forces, without having had time to form themselves into regular armed units, provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war.

?

Nice. A strawman poll based on baseless rhetoric. Hope you didn't work all night on this.

Why do liberals start wars and then always side with oppressive dictatorships?

liberals started the iraqi war...o do tell?

sometimes i think you wear that mask to keep me from smacking you upside the head....(now of course i mean no threat or bodily harm to ya) but a good smack upside the head might do ya good....

sometimes i think you wear that mask to keep me from smacking you upside the head....(now of course i mean no threat or bodily harm to ya) but a good smack upside the head might do ya good....

A Democrat President ignored Iraq as best he could and left it for someone else to clean up. Clinton had 8 years to address the situation and either do something, or pull out.

He may not have fired the first shot, but he damned sure left it for someone else to do.

WWI

WWII

Korea

Vietnam

Iraq (Bush the DB is the biggest lib on the planent)

Because they're frightened of people who won't fight wars according to their concept of a fair fight. (which means a conventional war)

Name one other country that's ever observed the rules of the Geneva Convention.

Why can't you read dipstick?

provided they carry arms openly and respect the laws and customs of war.

You understand what that means right? It means Al queada operatives who are not native of that country and make use of human shields and attack civilians puposefully Don't qualify under six. Get it now idiot.

Only 8% of those held at Gitmo were Al Qaeda. Go educate yourself.

http://law.shu.edu/aaafinal.pdf

As opposed to right wingers, who first side with oppressive dictatorships

images

and then start wars

child.jpg

???

Forum List

Back