Why do conservatives "know" so much that just isn't so?

It goes beyond that. The OP is so poorly informed and claims so much that isnt so he lacks any credibility. It is simply fact that the USSR had a spying operation in this country from the 1930s on. There is no room for opinoon on the matter at all.
It's commonly understood by everyone outside of the conservative bubble that there was no Soviet espionage presence in this country. I'd say I hate to break it to you but I really don't. And, even if they did, it was their right as a sovereign nation to do so. What, you think America is the only country allowed to spy on other nations? You think we should have kept sole ownership of nuclear technology?
It is simply fact the Soviet Union had an espionage operation here since the 1930s. Are you denything this?
I am clearly stating the mainstream progressive viewpoint, which is that this so-called espionage operation was a paranoid conservative fantasy.

It goes beyond that. The OP is so poorly informed and claims so much that isnt so he lacks any credibility. It is simply fact that the USSR had a spying operation in this country from the 1930s on. There is no room for opinoon on the matter at all.
It's commonly understood by everyone outside of the conservative bubble that there was no Soviet espionage presence in this country. I'd say I hate to break it to you but I really don't. And, even if they did, it was their right as a sovereign nation to do so. What, you think America is the only country allowed to spy on other nations? You think we should have kept sole ownership of nuclear technology?
It is simply fact the Soviet Union had an espionage operation here since the 1930s. Are you denything this?
I am clearly stating the mainstream progressive viewpoint, which is that this so-called espionage operation was a paranoid conservative fantasy.
No, you are clearly stating that you are either careless of the facts, which have been extremely well documented, or you are merely a smelly troll.
Either way I dont have space in my life for people that stupid. Bye Felicia!

You can't really be this stupid, can you?

You're a kookburger. The phrase "mainstream progressive" is an oxymoron.

You can't really be this stupid, can you?
He's a guy in his early 20s from California. Never underestimate the stupid in people like that.
He went on Iggy with that crap. I dont have time to debate whether WW2 really happened or whether the Moon Landing was a conspiracy by Cuban intelligence.

No, you are clearly stating that you are either careless of the facts, which have been extremely well documented, or you are merely a smelly troll.

He is a troll - no question about it.

Funny thing though is that Campbell is just as much of a troll, with utterly zero regard for the topic, just posting idiocy from the hate sites with no care at all for whether they are pertinent...

He is a troll - no question about it.

Funny thing though is that Campbell is just as much of a troll, with utterly zero regard for the topic, just posting idiocy from the hate sites with no care at all for whether they are pertinent...
So that was fun. As mammooth observed, the whole thing originated in observations about our resident liberals' tendency to make shit up in the defense of the indefensible. It was amusing seeing how easy it is to imitate.

Forum List

Back