Why do conservatives believe their dollars and votesare the only thing that matters in this country?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
People Destroy Keurig Coffee Makers After Company Pulls Ads From Sean Hannity Programs

There are 300 plus million people in this country, of that, 40 million are do or die conservatives. Only through gerrymandered districts does one give a fuck about the white vote.

Yes, they have a voice at Fox, yes they have a voice in Alabama, places where the ignorant gather, but please note, the vast majority of the country, is middle of the road voters and consumers and could give a damn.

Other than ending the Dixie Chic's careers, lying about Acorn and giving voice to the NRA, I can't think of one mainstream venue conservative voices have managed to stronghold and destroy

People Destroy Keurig Coffee Makers After Company Pulls Ads From Sean Hannity Programs

There are 300 plus million people in this country, of that, 40 million are do or die conservatives. Only through gerrymandered districts does one give a fuck about the white vote.

Yes, they have a voice at Fox, yes they have a voice in Alabama, places where the ignorant gather, but please note, the vast majority of the country, is middle of the road voters and consumers and could give a damn.

Other than ending the Dixie Chic's careers, lying about Acorn and giving voice to the NRA, I can't think of one mainstream venue conservative voices have managed to stronghold and destroy
Why does the lickspittle lamestream media go out of their way to circle the wagons of a liberal who is accused of sexual harassment, yet will LIE about a congressman 40 years ago? The only way NORMAL citizens of the US can vote is with their dollars. If Keurig wants to get political then they need to suffer he consequences.. Liberals are too stupid to know this, as they just yell at the sky when they don't get their way..As for ignorant, Tig go look in the mirror, you kool aid drinking moron..

th0AT5P1R3.jpg

Dear tigerred59
1. It's not their dollars they are arguing about,
but they cite that the wealthier classes contribute the greater amount and percentage of taxes paid to govt.
that's not just conservatives, but also the wealthy corporate interests that buy out BOTH parties.

2. the parallel argument is why do liberals believe only their beliefs count.

when it comes to right to health care, public policy has to be based on that
and exclude and penalize people who believe in free market choices
of businesses and charities or schools to manage health care services, not just giving
all control to centralized federal govt to dictate where taxes go.

When I ask fellow liberals and Democrats about INCLUSION of
* right to life and free choice, right to health care and free market
I get arguments that the mandates don't take away choice
as if the free market belief isn't a viable or affected choice to begin with?
* LGBT beliefs either for or against same sex marriage
or for or against transgender identity as a choice or not a choice
or for or against spiritual healing as a choice that has changed people's orientation
again, I get EXCLUSION and DENIAL of these other choices
as if they are not valid to begin with

So that is where the Democrats and liberals come across
as exclusive and intolerant, only pushing their beliefs
while decrying if other groups defend theirs!

Why is it that liberals only believe their interpretations
of general welfare and role of govt count, and not the
beliefs of Conservatives and Constitutionalists who
believe in limited federal govt and more power to the people and states?

With prolife and prochoice, why do liberals believe that only
their beliefs should be counted in health care policies,
and that "prolife" taxpayers should be forced to fund
programs that don't represent them but violate their beliefs?

Why do only liberal beliefs count and everyone
is expected to fund that regardless of their OWN beliefs?

So what? I don't see the point of their doing so.
  • Are they people destroying them doing so to coffee makers installed in their employers' offices?
  • Are they destroying coffee makers on retailers' shelves?
  • Are they destroying coffee makers still in Keurig's inventory?
For the most part, Keurig sold its coffee systems to organizations who bought and installed them based on some sort of value proposition, and that's Keurig's "cash cow." (I installed them at my offices because they're fast, convenient, clean and offer myriad flavor options.) That value proposition isn't likely to change simply because Keurig pulls ads from Hannity's programs; thus Keurig isn't likely to experience any revenue decrements. (There are, of course, competing single serve systems; however, I don't recall seeing any of them in corporate settings.)

As a practical matter, what are people going to do?
  • Instead of going to the kitchenette "down the hall," go elsewhere for coffee/tea? Some might, but I doubt many will?
  • Upon being offered coffee/tea by their host, say something to the effect of, "Oh, I won't consume Keurig products because they pulled their ads from Hannity?" No serious businessperson is going to risk a business relationship like that, and if they don't indicate the reason why the won't consume Keurig products, their reason has no real impact.
So, yes, "regular" people will do all sorts of inane things. That they do doesn't mean there's any value in talking about it.

Are you sure that "sentence" as written says what you intend? If it is, how is it that you cannot identify a mainstream venue that conservative voices have managed to destroy? I suspect, based on what I've read from you in past posts that you mean "....managed not to destroy...."

Why do conservatives believe their dollars and votesare [sic] the only thing that matters in this country?

I do not know of any conservative who believes that.
Does the boycotting of the NFL ring a bell?
I remember when the libtards boycotted Chic fil A in the hope of punishing the owner who spoke out against homo's getting married. That was a great year of profits for Chic as many conservatives and independents went out and showed their support. Why is the NFL not having the same with the Pissburg kneelers? Because they are going against the foundation of the US, by kneeling during the National Anthem, where the cry baby black folks who make millions of dollars are showing their distaste to the US.

Forum List

Back