Why do conservatives advocate bureaucrats being between you & a doctor?

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by Dante, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    Why do conservatives advocate bureaucrats being between you & a doctor?

Why do they demand profit driven bureaucrats being between you & a doctor? I mean how do these bureaucrats make a profit?

2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    they make a profit by denying procedures and extended stays in the hospital. they are a middle man...the top pays them to screw the bottom...and on it goes

3. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    Wow!!! The Free Market Place? Where is the competition?

4. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Since when have all opponents of Nazified medical services been in favor of insurance companies screwing the pooch??

5. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    I think that you have totally missed the point. We can all agree that the health industry absolutely needs an overhaul and needs to be reformed. The way to do this is through the legislature by passing laws and regulalting the health care insurance companies. They do screw individuals and it's time that stopped,

But if you think that you are being screwed now, you just wait until we have a nationalized system, which will ration care and tax you out of your mind.

Have you ever dealt with the IRS, now that's what I call a beaurocrat and believe me you don't want that person in between you and your doctor.

Can you name ONE thing that the government manages well?????Do you really want a government employee telling you what you need and what you don't need when it comes to you and your family's health????

6. Oddball

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    You have something to say to me, say it in public, cocksucker.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  7. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    you have no clue.

5 Capitalist Democracies: take a look at what Switzerland does...no insurnace companies at all. No middle man.

Why do we need a middle man? please explain...

waiting...

waiting...

waiting...

Stop the hysterical scare tactics. Being a liberal I do not respond well to fear mongering or hysteria.

Try acting like you have some balls or gonads. Try being an American

8. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    you should be very very careful about what you share from private messages and how you insert things in posts of others.

I don't mind but oithers here have had a battle over the scumball tactics of people like you.

now blow me you fuckin' idiot. :eusa_shhh:

9. Oddball

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Go call your mommy and tell her how much she loves you, fucking shit biscuit.

10. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    That under this new plan that the congress is working on, that business will be forced to help pay for the insurance coverage on their employees or face an 8% fine. Guess what they pay more than 8% now on employee benefits and will drop coverage on the 150 million who have it through their employer, there goes your choice.

Small business, the economic engine of Americans will be fined WHICH WILL TRANSLATE INTO MILLIONS MORE BEING LAID OFF.

Also, if you think you are going to have a choice under Obama's plan it is written in the plan that if you are a new hire during the year this people's program comes out the company can not sign you on to their group plan. You will be forced to join the people's program. Therefore, THE END OF PRIVATE INSURANCE.

You think the government wants to compete with private carriers, that's a laugh, the government NEVER has to show a PROFIT, private industry does. The government loses money at every turn and yet just raises taxes in order to keep promoting a failed agenda i.e Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, ALL BANKRUPT. Now you want them to take over 1/6 of this economy and run that into the ground, you had better think again.

Investor Business Daily got a hold of this bill and broke it all down.

Is our flag a half moon and a sickle, I have to wonder sometimes. I think Obama is a communist dressed in American clothing.:lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1