Why do Conservative Republicans Support Politicians Who Ignore The Public?

Well, other than punched, pushed, attacked, labeled, listed, flagged, demonized, victimized and spat upon, it achieves a certain amount of acknowledgement.

Here's a great example right here in your reply...

Why do you have to use these negative terms? Short answer...to demonize those who are not afraid to speak out against this administration.

If no one was out there screaming, yelling, pissing, whining, moaning and even fear mongering, as you put it, then there would be NO attention being brought to all the things that are wrong with this reform. So that's what it achieves. Acknowledgement and attention to Obama's next disasterous political move.

Same terms used by the weak-kneed neo-cons in the day who could not stand any criticism. Tuff titties, said the kitties. Get over it.

Excellent example of what is wrong with conservatives. "Get over it"....that's perfect. Thanks for sharing your wisdom...(COUGH)

Thanks.

And why do the dems blame the reps still when things dont get passed the way they want or in the super fast time frame they want?

Same reasons the Pubs did when the Dems jerked them around on milding the Patriot Act. Politics.

Is that your answer for everthing? "PUBS DID IT FIRST!!!" Jesus, you sound like my 8 year old trying to justify slapping her little sister... "SHE HIT ME FIRST!!!"

American politics has been this way from the beginning. It isn't going to change, so spit the blood out of your mouth, and get in there and fight, instead of acting like Goldie Hawn. All you righto whackos are acting like a buncha little girls.

Last edited:
The right-wing group think of "I believe X, thus it is so" is amazing -- their supposed entitlement of not having to prove it and screaming when janey and jonny are sat down and told, "no".

Why do Conservative Republicans Support Politicians Who Ignore The Public?

Why do liberals support Nancy Pelosi?:cuckoo:

So you have a problem with Pelosi? Don't vote for her. I bet you don't even live in CA. :lol:

btw, most progressives love her. Many liberals like her. When cons like you hate her it shows how bankrupt you are with ideas or a message. get a,life bozo :eusa_whistle:

Same reasons the Pubs did when the Dems jerked them around on milding the Patriot Act. Politics.

Is that your answer for everthing? "PUBS DID IT FIRST!!!" Jesus, you sound like my 8 year old trying to justify slapping her little sister... "SHE HIT ME FIRST!!!"

American politics has been this way from the beginning. It isn't going to change, so spit the blood out of your mouth, and get in there and fight, instead of acting like Goldie Hawn. All you righto whackos are acting like a buncha little girls.

so true...on all points. :clap2:

:lol:

Forum List

Back