Why do Christians preach and spread the word?

You have a point and it is something I work on and struggle with. I have a hard time being kind to dishonest, anti-Christian assholes, though. I know I'm supposed to consider them all children, and in theory I do.

But I have a really hard time hiding my contempt for people who come on internet messageboards full of themselves and talking complete tripe.

I'm a lot better than I used to be. I'm a work in progress.

Koshergirl talking negatively about people who are full of themselves, now that I could read all day.

This coming from someone who in so many words says anyone who disagrees with her is a lying Nazi, :D I can't get enough!

Keep up the great work! :clap2:

In John we are commanded by Jesus to spread the word
So when Christians spread their religion it's A-OK

But when muslims do the exact same thing you go crazy and even start a thread about it. :cool:

That is because we are not advocating death to non-believers. If you want to believe go for it but if you don't I am sad but it will be your problem not mine.

You have a point and it is something I work on and struggle with. I have a hard time being kind to dishonest, anti-Christian assholes, though. I know I'm supposed to consider them all children, and in theory I do.

But I have a really hard time hiding my contempt for people who come on internet messageboards full of themselves and talking complete tripe.

Koshergirl talking negatively about people who are full of themselves, now that I could read all day.

This coming from someone who in so many words says anyone who disagrees with her is a lying Nazi, :D I can't get enough!

No, I call lying Nazis lying Nazis. It's not an insult, it's a statement of fact.

This is something progressives do...they take descriptive phrases and pretend they're just insults with no meaning. They aren't. If I called you a lying Nazi, it's because you lie, and you embrace the same ideology that the Nazis did.

Just because you don't call it that doesn't mean it's not what you are. Nazis claimed they were capitalists, too. But they believed that the state should have the authority to redistribute wealth and seize land and property at will. Hmmmm....People call them right wing, yet they believed dedication to the state came before individual liberty. Hmmmmmm....

What we call ourselves isn't always exactly truthful. Especially when we're talking about people with something to hide.

Last edited:

No, I call lying Nazis lying Nazis. It's not an insult, it's a statement of fact.

This is something progressives do...they take descriptive phrases and pretend they're just insults with no meaning. They aren't. If I called you a lying Nazi, it's because you lie, and you embrace the same ideology that the Nazis did.

Just because you don't call it that doesn't mean it's not what you are. Nazis claimed they were capitalists, too. But they believed that the state should have the authority to redistribute wealth and seize land and property at will. Hmmmm....People call them right wing, yet they believed dedication to the state came before individual liberty. Hmmmmmm....

What we call ourselves isn't always exactly truthful. Especially when we're talking about people with something to hide.

They are insults with no meaning. Your insecurity causes you to freak out on people, and you take personal offense to anyone who would dare disagree with you because you're so artificially full of yourself. You project confidence but constantly resorting to Godwin shows your true character and shows how seriously you really take Jesus's teachings of love and forgiveness even for your enemies.

In other words you don't a damn about Jesus's teachings except when you notice a chance to tell everyone how much more moral than thou you are.

You don't get it. They aren't insults, they're descriptions.

And yes, I do disagree with Nazis, those who espouse Nazi values, and liars. That doesn't mean everybody I disagree with is a lying Nazi, nor do I call everyone who disagrees with me lying Nazis.

Jesus didn't say we should embrace lying Nazis and pretend they're A-Ok, or buy into their lies. In fact, he identified the Pharisees as vipers...did he love them? Sure. Did he want salvation for them? You bet. Did he attack them? Nope. But he certainly described and chastised them.

Last edited:
You don't get it. They aren't insults, they're descriptions.

And yes, I do disagree with Nazis, those who espouse Nazi values, and liars. That doesn't mean everybody I disagree with is a lying Nazi, nor do I call everyone who disagrees with me lying Nazis.

Jesus didn't say we should embrace lying Nazis and pretend they're A-Ok, or buy into their lies. In fact, he identified the Pharisees as vipers...did he love them? Sure. Did he want salvation for them? You bet. Did he attack them? Nope. But he certainly described and chastised them.

Would he ever on his worst day stoop to calling everyone who disagrees with him a liar or Nazi like you do daily? Hell no

You know that, but pretend your conduct is a-ok. Admitting you're wrong would be like giving up your patch of grass on your artificial high ground.

Happy 4th everyone!

What is the point of arguing about things that have never happened?

Which is what makes you a liar. I've never said everyone who disagrees with me a liar and a Nazi. But you keep repeating it as if calling YOU a lying Nazi means I have called EVERYBODY one.

I haven't. So...thanks for proving your a liar, in several lying posts which illustrate you are one.

How do you feel about negative eugenics? Euthanasia? Abortion? How about affording the state the right to seize property at will? Are you okay with that?

Which is what makes you a liar. I've never said everyone who disagrees with me a liar and a Nazi. But you keep repeating it as if calling YOU a lying Nazi means I have called EVERYBODY one.

I haven't. So...thanks for proving your a liar, in several lying posts which illustrate you are one.

How do you feel about negative eugenics? Euthanasia? Abortion? How about affording the state the right to seize property at will? Are you okay with that?

Of course I'm against negative eugenics. Euthanasia in most cases is wrong, but I have no problem with it if the person involved requests it. I would never ask anyone to get an abortion, but unlike the Nazis I would never put laws on the books banning it under all circumstances.

And of course you've never directly said "anyone who disagrees with me is a liar and/or a Nazi. You just coincidentally in every thread someone disagrees with you, start calling that person a liar and/or a Nazi. It's because you're an emotion-based reactionary, not an intellect-based thinker. Problem is you no longer get the reaction you desire with your constant use of the words Nazi and Hitler, you need to think up a new shtick to get the attention you're so desperate for.

Friend of mine runs a travel agency and books many tours to the middle east for Christian groups. His family has been in business for 60 years doing this. The tours are to Isreal, Jordan and the most popular one is in December. It books 5 years in advance.
He says they have never had any trouble until the last 15 years with the born again Christians insisting they spread their message in Muslim areas as part of their "mission" there. It is so bad now he has to have them sign a contract barring them from doing so but he states many just ignore it.
Spreading the word is far different than telling folks they are going to burn in hell for practicing their religion with their family in their own homes, in their own communities and in their own countries. Steve tells me most of these folks could care less the potential harm they are doing to these people in their own countries and families.
We should mind our own business. We have enough problems in our own country that us Christians should stay focused on instead of sticking our noses in the business of others.

Of course I'm against negative eugenics. Euthanasia in most cases is wrong, but I have no problem with it if the person involved requests it. I would never ask anyone to get an abortion, but unlike the Nazis I would never put laws on the books banning it under all circumstances.

And of course you've never directly said "anyone who disagrees with me is a liar and/or a Nazi. You just coincidentally in every thread someone disagrees with you, start calling that person a liar and/or a Nazi. It's because you're an emotion-based reactionary, not an intellect-based thinker. Problem is you no longer get the reaction you desire with your constant use of the words Nazi and Hitler, you need to think up a new shtick to get the attention you're so desperate for.

So you're ok with negative eugenics.

Thanks.

When you see history repeating itself, it's normal and natural to use past examples of the behavior as a cautionary tale, and to draw attention to the parallels.

That's what we call "learning from history".

Libs don't. They obfuscate, deny, and revise history to hide the true nature of their ideology. They always have.

Thanks.

First learn what those words mean, so then you don't have to pretend you know what they mean when you toss them around at anyone who would dare disagree with the The KosherGirl.

Thanks.

Reading comprehension fail or just blatant dishonesty?

Thanks.

Reading comprehension fail or just blatant dishonesty?

She has a narrative built in her head that anyone who doesn't want life imprisonment or the death penalty for being involved in an abortion in some way is somehow in favor of abortions being used to weed out certain races/handicapped people/ppl with bad genes/etc.

I really do have a lot of pity for her.

Forum List

Back