Why do Christians fear the Quran??

Actually i call a spade a spade. And where in that statment did i judge anyone or anything. I asked a question in direct relation to the OP?

I think its funny that you believe its only white conservative christians we can judge. What about the black liberal christians? Do we leave them out of judgment?
Syrenn, I was mocking leftist moral relativism.

OK, sorry :eusa_angel:
No worries. :)

If I was afraid of the Quran why would I be telling people to read it to better understand where Muslims are coming from?

We don't.

I think that should be a small "w" on We, as many people are shaking in their boots and the christian preacher called off the bonfire. Nor does the news support your view.

[GAINESVILLE — Florida's governor is concerned about safety at home and around the world, a feeling shared by national and world leaders, over a plan by the head of a small church to burn copies of Islam's holiest text to mark the 9/11 terrorist attacks.]

Why do you suppose Christians far and wide rejected the gospels that tell about the idol jesus? Was it a religious conspiracy of the ancient cult members? And in this age of technology and information sharing, why aren't the christians telling the tale? I doubt the black book is so small because they feared the weight of carrying the "Good News."

I think you don't understand basic grammar.

I think you don't think.

The capital W on we is correct. It is the first word of a sentence. What a dickhead you are.

The cowards don't deserve that much capital respect. What a cuntface you are to think so.

On topic: It may 'seem' that way to you, but that's more likely to be due to your lack of intellect than an opinion based on fact.

Idiot.

Imbecile, you are making no sense again.

We don't.

I think that should be a small "w" on We...

I think you didn't pay much attention in grade shcool, where they taught you that the first letter of the first word in a sentence is always capitalized.

I think you would never make a mind reader, so leave the crystal meth alone. That was intentional.

I think he should have gone ahead with the burning, myself.

Wrong thread..............
Nor does the news support your view.

[GAINESVILLE — Florida's governor is concerned about safety at home and around the world, a feeling shared by national and world leaders, over a plan by the head of a small church to burn copies of Islam's holiest text to mark the 9/11 terrorist attacks.]

Given radical Islam's propensity to violence, there is reason to be concerned. Not afraid -- concerned.

If that's what you call fear, then the left is afraid of Sarah Palin.

How long do you think it would take me to find a righty post supporting that view? oh, five seconds.

California Girl
Tricky Bitch
"I don't know about the liberal media but she scares the crap out of me."

Why do you suppose Christians far and wide rejected the gospels that tell about the idol jesus? Was it a religious conspiracy of the ancient cult members? And in this age of technology and information sharing, why aren't the christians telling the tale? I doubt the black book is so small because they feared the weight of carrying the "Good News."

I don't know. Nor do I care. But I do think it's funny when unbelievers try to lecture believers about their faith. :lol:

Having a belief doesn't qualify a person to do shit, nor the lack of that belief. And if you don't care, get the fuck off the thread, and leave it to people who do.:lol:

Last edited:
We don't.

I think that should be a small "w" on We...

I think you would never make a mind reader, so leave the crystal meth alone. That was intentional.

Wrong thread..............

How long do you think it would take me to find a righty post supporting that view? oh, five seconds.

California Girl
Tricky Bitch
"I don't know about the liberal media but she scares the crap out of me."

I don't know. Nor do I care. But I do think it's funny when unbelievers try to lecture believers about their faith. :lol:

Having a belief doesn't qualify a person to do shit, nor the lack of that belief. And if you don't care, get the fuck off the thread, and leave it to people who do.:lol:
In other words, you can't tolerate conflicting views. :lol:

But I do think it's funny when unbelievers try to lecture believers about their faith. :lol:

Unless those being lectured are Muslims, yes?

Don't flatter yourself that anyone else gives a rat's ass what you do and don't believe, so long as it doesn't involve killing or enslaving the rest of us. But in the interest of fairness, if Christians start slaughtering people in job lots, you can lecture us on what we believe in return, okay?

Forum List

Back