why do cats..

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
feel the need to put their ass in your face?
My cat is always putting her ass in my face, when she decides to sleep on my head she always manages to have butt end right by my face.

Because they want you to remember the rightful order like the Egyptians did.

You are not fit to worship the feline's better end.

It's something about wanting you to kiss it.:razz: That's cats for ya, they all want you to kiss their ass.

my cat will let my son grab her, lay on her, pull her tail for ten minutes before she gets pissed or if I look at her. If I so much as pet her on the wrong place on her head she will bite me.

You're not worthy to lay hands on the head of a god

that or she has a bruise or something

she might have a bruise, she always is picking fights with this yellow cat that is at least twice her size. She isn't a big cat but I think she has the whole short man complex going on. :)

feel the need to put their ass in your face?
My cat is always putting her ass in my face, when she decides to sleep on my head she always manages to have butt end right by my face.

They want you to smell it, it is how they show love :lol:

Ever notice how they turn their butts toward the family dog, they want them to do the same, It is like saying, I am home little doggy, now smell my butt. LOL :lol:

I must have a very considerate cat. She tells me when it's time to go to bed, and then just curls up at my side, with her head on my arm and purrs herself to sleep.

I have a question, I wonder why cats sometimes curl up and sleep at our butts? :confused:

I have a question, I wonder why cats sometimes curl up and sleep at our butts? :confused:

Butt, or lower back? Lower back is pretty warm...

I sleep on my side with my legs kind of bent and my cats sometimes curl up with their nose against my backside :eusa_eh: :lol:

I don't like them sleeping with me, but sometime I wake up and there they are.

I sleep on my side with my legs kind of bent and my cats sometimes curl up with their nose against my backside :eusa_eh: :lol:

If mine doesn't sleep with me, I tend to think I pissed her off, and I'll find a gift I'm sure to NOT appreciate come morning...

when I was pregnant and my belly got to be big my cat would always curl up around it, she loved sleeping there. She also knew something was in there because she would stare at my belly, so maybe that is why she doesn't mind my son so much.:razz:

You people do realize that cats were put here for the sole purpose of entertaining dogs.

my cat torments my dog. :lol:
my son was put on this earth to torment them both.

I must have a very considerate cat. She tells me when it's time to go to bed, and then just curls up at my side, with her head on my arm and purrs herself to sleep.

I have two that "fight" over that position (stare down contest). The younger always gives in then curls up at my feet and goes to sleep. :lol:

Forum List

Back