Why DO boobs sag?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
6565582-6422517-image-a-17_1542994100271.jpg

Thought you’d see something more titillating, didn’t you? Well, unless you scroll all the way down to see the video, this is the most you’ll get.

World-first study will monitor how women's breasts bounce as they walk and use MRI and 3D scans to answer the age old question

The University of Portsmouth is calling for volunteers for its study next month

Women will be paid £30 to take part in the research in Hampshire

Experts say the findings will help companies make better bras in future

Story @ Why DO boobs sag? World-first study will try to answer the age old question | Daily Mail Online

Thought you’d see something more titillating, didn’t you? Well, unless you scroll all the way down to see the video, this is the most you’ll get.

World-first study will monitor how women's breasts bounce as they walk and use MRI and 3D scans to answer the age old question

Story @ Why DO boobs sag? World-first study will try to answer the age old question | Daily Mail Online
Because if they didnt, women would get black eyes when they ran....

I think it is the gravity of the situation...Use an inversion table as much as you do standing up right and soon the boobs will be gravity neutral....

This issue of sagging boobs is a great concerned and we must devote significant resources to solve this great problem.

How about it, science?

I agree. Finally, technology is good for something.

It's ugly out of shape women that have sagging flapjack breasts.

Do sagging boobs affect women's physical health in any significant way?

Or does it have a greater impact on the emotional psyche and well being of females wanting to proudly strut their stuff in public while admonishing or sharply criticizing men and boys that we should not view women as objects of sexual desire?

Peace.

daily_gifdump_301_08.gif

I'm not quite finished with my research, but you people should be happy to have a guy like me who is prepared to suffer for his science!

Obama says the science is settled as all scientists agree, boobs sag due to global warming. Republicans dispute this.

Upgrade to a younger model, or don’t select a juggernaut to begin with. Problem solved...

Finally a science that is worth it!

daily_gifdump_301_08.gif

I'm not quite finished with my research, but you people should be happy to have a guy like me who is prepared to suffer for his science!

I wouldn't want to get head slapped with those things. She should have a concealed carry permit.

Forum List

Back