Why do Blue States lead in Education and Standard of Living?

I guess Gore & John Kerry picked dead end careers too then. If you assume because I want companies to pay more and you want them to pay less, either you own a company or you are a ****. Which is it?

what do gore and kerry have to do with you?
did you squeegee their windshields?

oh, i'm both. get over it, loser.

Really? In this bad economy when no one is hiring but instead they are letting people go?
Yep.

How come IBM didn't lose their entire IT staff you fucking moron?
I'm not the moron who can't parse or predict the effect of supply and demand--i.e. the high supply of IT technicians and the low demand for their work.

IBM last week raised its earnings outlook for 2008. One reason it may make more money: IBM is cutting salaries for 7,600 employees by 15%.

Business Technology : IBM's Salary Cuts
So?

I thought there was a huge demand for IT people?
It's not surpising that you are again, a monument to WRONG!

Why aren't all the IBM employees leaving? Because you are full of shit, that's why.
No, not at all. They are not leaving because they were overpaid in the first place, and now that their talents are EXTREMELY commonplace, they have no place to go where they can effectively compete with those who are cmpetitivly holding their own jobs.

When Clinton was in office, you would have been correct. Companies paid THE MAX for fear of you leaving for another job.
I'm experincing this right now. I apparently made some better choices than the IT guys you're all hard for.

This decade, companies are not hiring. Jobs are scarce.
We're hiring.

You lying mother fuckers are still sticking to the notion that this is an economy where companies pay well.
I am not lying at all, you stupid tool. And I'm getting paid well. I'm apparently worth it--and you're apparently just bitter that you're getting only what a retard is worth.

You just don't get it. PERIOD.
I "get it" quite well; your obstinant retard--what you don't "get" is the undeserved compensation you feel you're entitled to just because you want it, or need it or because you're an American.

So stop, because you never will.
Stop complaining like a little girl, and accept the ever more evident fact that your incompetence is not valuable to us, that you are a parasite that has long abandoned a valid reason to live.

You are a fucking moron. Palin & Simple.
If I were the moron, I would be the one complaining about the injustice of only being paid what my job was worth; I'd be complaining about how I deserve the job that someone who is better than me has, just because I want it, or need it, or (laughably) because I'm an American.

BRAVO RETARD!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

But that doesn't mean I don't see my pay going down too Delila. Or, if I make the same, I know it's not really the same because of inflation. And I have stocks. Apparently, you don't have shit for retirement, or you probably think the Democrats made your totals plummit.

And you don't know why things are more expensive. You probably blame Fanny and Jimmy Carter. What a tool. :lol:

like i said. sorry you picked a dead end career.

Forum List

Back